VeChain (VEN) is the next Walton Chain

This is not a well known coin in the English-speaking market but they have been developing the business for nearly 3 years so it's not just some hot new ICO. They are very similar to walton chain in many respects in the sense that they have developed the RFID/IoT technology in combination with Blockchain to use for supply chain management and to use it as an anti-counterfeiting tool.

Partnerships:

A year ago, VeChain already established a service contract with Kuehne & Nagel, the world's LARGEST shipping company that accounts for 10% of the worlds air and sea freight and has a yearly revenue of $21 billion.

They're in partnership with PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) which is fucking impressive as it is. They got a contract with Renault to work with cars just a month or so ago. They've also partnered with BabyGhost (fashion clothing company) as well.

They're very similar to Walton Chain in their use of technology and there is room in the market for both to succeed IMHO.

Team bios can be found here: imgur.com/a/ndtFq

Oh and Bitse used to be their parent company but this year they have broken off as their own company.

Look them up. I ain't going to shill too hard about them on and on because I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Do your own research. This is just my hot-tip for you. It's just not well known... and I've already bought as much as I could and the price just keeps going up even though they're not active on reddit or twitter, but their wechat is bustling. Anyway... ENJOY YOUR GAINS. It's on liqui.io currently or etherdelta (but etherdelta is a piece of shit so fuck that place)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitse.com
themerkle.com/vechain-s-e-a-becomes-a-portfolio-company-of-pwcs-incubation-program/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/newly-launched-trusted-iot-alliance-unites-the-industry-to-further-a-blockchain-based-internet-of-things-300521935.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

No shill, it's a good coin will do well uses NFC instead of rfid

Uses RFID, NFC and QR codes

Have you found anything about BitSE? It appears they self immolated after the Chinese ICO ban

I'll wait for a 50% retrace before I dip my toes. Thanks

Looks promising, lots of info on english version of website.

Should I joining their wechat, or they are talking only english there?

Yeah what did happened to this? bitse.com is completely gone and no news as to why. Seems kind of fishy...

themerkle.com/vechain-s-e-a-becomes-a-portfolio-company-of-pwcs-incubation-program/

PWC is a massive multi billion dollar US->worldwide corporation.

I think they probably should be very prudent considering the type of Gov't they are dealing with. Communist party organization ends this month. after that I think they will be in the clear.

The train is leaving the station, you know where the next stop is.

Vechain and bitse are literally dead. There is no announcement that they are continuing with the project. There is no way of contacting them. Bitse website is gone.

Buying this coin is literally like buying less than air.

Is this ec20? Might buy a few and forget them in MEW for galf a year

prnewswire.com/news-releases/newly-launched-trusted-iot-alliance-unites-the-industry-to-further-a-blockchain-based-internet-of-things-300521935.html
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Bosch, BNY Mellon, Cisco, Gemalto, U.S. Bank along with Bitse, Chronicled, ConsenSys, Ledger, Skuchain, Slock.it, HCM International of Foxconn Group, IOTA, Oaken Innovations, Qtum, Chain of Things, Big Chain DB announced the official launch of the Trusted IoT Alliance, a group of companies united to catalyze the development of a blockchain-enabled, trusted Internet of Things (IoT).
It seems like the company was existing and active on Sept. 19 :)

Ah, this is proof.

VEN mewn

What a ton of shit, they have done a lot of announcements lately which is why the price is rising. Do some research faggot and have fun staying poor.

Marketcap is way too high considering there's almost no information. I'd be interested if this was half the marketcap.

It's starting.

This one I'll hold until I get into Buttrex. Probably when that happens it will be 10x earnings.

this is the time to get in, before it gets listed on binance or other normieplatforms

To the Moon!!!

Marketcap should be at least 5x what it is now.