I read the sticky and one of the workout recomendations is "Stripped" 5x5. I'm stuck choosing this one or SS...

I read the sticky and one of the workout recomendations is "Stripped" 5x5. I'm stuck choosing this one or SS, which one should I take brahs?

Bump

What is your fitness goal?

If you want to look like zyzz = DO NOT DO SS

SS is a trap set by all the homosexers on this board

Thank me later

just choose one, being "stuck" on choosing is just an excuse to do nothing

SS
Greyskull LP
Candito LP

All work

Lifting is a lifestyle permanent change. I have to know what I'm getting into. I want to come in prepared in order to maximize gainz

do SS (or literally anything else) until you reach intermediate. once you have decent technique with the major lifts, cut down while still lifting. when you finish that, start doing some sort of split.

disregard anyone here telling you otherwise.

what would you consider 'intermediate'

1-2 years of training, major lifts stall

Your routine isn't a permanent change. The only way you can equip yourself to evaluate a program as a beginner is to actually do the program.

Guess so. What I meant by permanent change was once I start lifting, I'll have to make it a permanent part o my lifestyle, otherwise I risk losing my gainz

>copy and pasted from bodybuilding forum
A beginner is, generally speaking, anyone who cannot squat twice his body weight, and bench press 1,5 times his body weight, for one repetition. So if you weigh 200 lbs for example, you should be able to squat once for close to 400 lbs. and bench press once for close to 300 lbs, in order to be considered to have moved beyond the "beginner" stage. It has nothing to do with how long you have been lifting weights - there are many people who have been going to the gym for a few years and who are still considered beginners

do this one
do this one
do this one
do this one

As you master the technique on the lifts you can start to add accessory work, but yeah do this one

>falling for the "program" meme

Just do whatever the fuck feels right.

Why the fuck would you follow some retarded ass program or routine.

Fucking useless and stupid

Yes but you dont have to ask retarded questions before you start lifting.

You just go and do it. You can change your routine literally every fucking day.

You say that as if, once you choose a routine you cant go back.

I swear fucking normies search for every excuse as long as they dont have to workout.

>I swear fucking normies search for every excuse as long as they dont have to workout

nah mate, we just dont want to do some worthless routine that wont accomplish shit and not realize it until 2-4 months into it

as long as you add more weight each week, it honestly doesnt matter what the fuck you do in the gym as a complete noob. Strenght gains for a noob are easier than an advanced lifter who is just starting to roid

okay im telling you right now fgt, ppl is best, everything else is shit.

Now go and train

definitely better than SS, a bit more variety to it but still I think you could add an accessory at the end of each day, even from the get go

As if this random ass quote telling me some random ass standard from some random ass bodybuilding forum means anything.

I swear to god, people on /fit are more retarded than all the other boards they talk shit about.

>ITT: skinnyfat faggots

STRENGTH = AESTHETICS

>3x5 Squats
>3x5 OHP
>5x2 Power cleans

>3x5 Squats
>3x5 INCLINE bench
>5x2 Deadlifts

Add in chinups, dips, curls and ab work as needed. This is all you need to get strong and aesthetic.

This. Too much emphasis on lower body and not enough on top. Read it to learn the basics but don't build your routine on it.

do ICF, same like 5x5 but with more exercises

You talk like a woman, afraid you're going to blow up just by entering a gym.

Here's a thought -- check the mirror. When your thighs are big enough, squat less.

6' 4" ~275 lb fat fuck here. Are you insinuating that, to not be considered a novice, I should be able to squat ~550 lbs, and press 412 lbs? 'Cause I mean....I don't see that happening for like another decade, even just one rep would shatter my skeleton.

>implying we haven't all developed body dismorphia
>implying I have any idea how big or small I look to people that don't lift
>tfw I get off hand gym rat jokes thrown at me from people I've never mentioned fitness to
I didn't ask for any of those feels.