CHADS eat PIZZA and FUCKS STACEY while YOU spend HOURS in the GYM and STILL look SKINNYFAT despite having PERFECT...

CHADS eat PIZZA and FUCKS STACEY while YOU spend HOURS in the GYM and STILL look SKINNYFAT despite having PERFECT NUTRITION.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3R5OXhN2yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels good to be chad

Post pics

>Not fucking the pizza while chad watches and cries for his dinner
>Not giving him the ol' din-din cucking

>they gave the twink in the middle the cheesy bread and made him keep his shirt on

I'm not sure these guys are too interested in Stacey, user...

Who is STACEY?

FEMALE CHAD

is your goal Bear mode?
while YOU'RE at the GYM training HARD, BEAR is eating HONEY

Plot twist: Stacey IS the pizza. Chad is a sad, lonely man, in need of support. Or a din-din cucking. Your choice.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f3R5OXhN2yk

CHADS do CARDIO at the beach, while YOU waste your life doing 2x BW SQUATS in the gym, but still look FAT.

No shit,most social people do cardio

This.
If you don't do cardio you'll never be a normie and thus never chad.

how do you know they ate the pizza?

Stop projecting fatty. Most people with a 2xbw squat are fit as fuck and do cardio too. The real world isn't divided by ottermode underwear models and fat powerlifters.

Kek

>Most people with a 2xbw squat are fit as fuck and do cardio too.
LOL

>Most people with a 2xbw squat are fit as fuck and do cardio too

D E L U S I O N A L

real sloots are named after cities.

Found the dumb neckbeard. I know plenty of people, myself included, with a 2x bw squat that also do cardio. It's really fucking achievable.

Heh

Are you a CHAD, though? I guess NOT, fatty.

no one is saying it's unachievable. if you think "most" people who squat 2x bw do cardio and are fit, you are super fucking delusional though.

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

you think this is a funny meme and all but think about it
it's the same with being a Chad. you can imitate Chad but you'll never get the same results. you will never become a bear and a bear can do things you can't. genetics make too much of a difference.
Bear has claws, fur and hibernation. Chad has height, face and frame.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

>select all the pizza images
CHAD eats PIZZA

While you're in the GYM, and WINTER BULKING on SNICKER"S PIE the BEAR is HIBERNATING.

calling female chad's stacey???

im sorry but your new is showing OP

Can someone post the HEIGHT, FRAME, and FACE copypasta?

> enter gym by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the gym begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the squat rack using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "LEGS"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> Do a 225 OVERHEAD PRESS AS A WARMUP
> MIRES FROM ALL
> Keep working up to a 4PL8 OHP, last SET
> get it UP FOR 6
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on the top of squat rack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS