LEGLESS CARDIO

I live in a 46-floor building, and I'm trying to lose weight. Part of my regiment includes walking up all 46 floors. After this, my legs are sore AF, but I still want to do more cardio. Any suggestions for effective cardio when your legs feel like that of a newborn baby deer?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-I-lose-weight-by-masturbating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Extend your masturbation sessions.

Funny, I literally spend hours fapping sometimes. Any other suggestions?

Just keep cranking them out.
quora.com/Can-I-lose-weight-by-masturbating

Any other non-masturbatory suggestions?

Bump

Have you ever tried cranking one out?

That's what I was saying, dude. He needs to masturbate more.

No, the others muscles in your body are not very well equipped for dealing with continuous activity for a extended period of time.

K thx

You won't feel sore after a week or two. Consider swimming as an alternative if possible; it's good for your joints after all that walking. And remember to go to the gym and do your squats so your legs won't look like sticks and your knees won't blow-up by the time you're 40.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but you don't really need cardio, it's good to have but if you're unable to go to a gym then don't bother. just change your diet, count your calories, and you're fucking good to go.

Why not, oh I don't know, walking up and down the stairs repeatedly?

Shadow boxing?

Thanks man

Why not bother if i can't go to the gym?

Ignore him. Half of Veeky Forums are gonna die from heart attacks cuz they neglect cardio.

Thats a good idea, thanks!

People don't realize cardio is great for getting you to gain endurance for every day tasks and fucking.

everyone needs to read the fucking sticky. If you truly worry about your health, then you should keep a healthy proportion of lifting/cardio. But lifting is much more efficient and faster if you want to lose weight.

Enjoy your heart literally exploding in your chest permabulk amerifat

consider swimming regardless, its the best cardio you can do, is joing friendly, can be mostly legless if you swim that way, burns a lot of calories (not only through your work but regulating body temperature against the water)