So I was in the grocery store today, and came across this

So I was in the grocery store today, and came across this.
Literally fucking how?
They've got to be bullshitting something, right?

All of their products are like that, all artificial.

Taste like shiite do not buy!!

They are made from different species of peanuts that aren't edible to humans. Since we can't digest them, we can't absorb their calories.

Where the FUCK do I buy this? Holy shit I need it, is it at Walmart?

I found it tucked away in the "all natural" section of Kroger.

So like, where do the calories go, do we just shit it out or what?
Honestly I would have bought it if it weren't for the fact that is has no protein.
Which is like the whole point to me eating peanut butter

yeah walton farms is some weird satanic shit

It is impossible to have protein without calories.

Also the "undigestible peanut species" thing is a lie. They use flavor extracts and thickener made from vegetable byproducts to replicate real peanut butter.

It's like fiber, or cucumbers or something, even if it has trace calories the amount is so little, you couldn't realistically eat enough of it for that to matter. Much like the cheapest cheap bulk sodas which are too cheap to use real sugar or "zero" drinks

I urge everyone in this thread to consider what will happen during their next bowel movement if they consume a large quantity of something that they are unable to digest.

Read the fucking ingredients

That looks terrible. Wouldn't consume.

This stuff as well as their fruit spreads are made from cellulose which is refined wood pulp. Literally eating paper, with flavorings and sweetener.

Not gonna lie I'd try their products if I could find them where I live.

Went with buying a powdered peanutbutter instead.
Tasted like ass oh my god.
Well, looks like today's peanut adventure was a wash.

DO NOT BUY IT! I tried it once. Fucking horrible!

i heard it tastes like shit,and only their zero calorie syrup is ok

>I urge everyone in this thread to consider what will happen during their next bowel movement if they consume a large quantity of something that they are unable to digest.

promising for sure

I've heard bad things about the peanut spread and have never tried as a result, but check out their range of syrups - these are all legit fantastic on pancakes or toast or in oats. I've never tried their fruit spreads but can assume they will be nice on toast. Also their bbq sauce is alright

if you're looking for a good peanut butter, just buy smuckers brand. Ingredients is literally just peanuts.
The oil separates though, and it may look off putting, but it even says on the jar that it's normal. Just stir it and eat it .

Couldn't I just pour out the oil and make a healthier pb?

It will have less fat, yeah, but it will be dry and near unspreadable, at least towards the bottom

the oil is tasty as fuck, dont do it bruh. my mom makes me peanut butter and even in homemade pb the oil separates.