Why is Africa so unhappy?

Why is Africa so unhappy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

>live in utter poverty because another continent extracted all your resources and intentionally destabilized the region before fucking off
I'd be sad too user

>extracted all your resources before fucking off
Hey that's unfair.
The extracting is still going on.

Poverty

>Pakistan and Somalia are okay
Huh.

Somalia is among the happiest on the continent though.
The only correlation that may be noted is the more liberalized the state is in any manner the happier it is.

That map is bullshit blacks are the most giddy idiots on earth.

The happiest western nations are
Rhine capitalist ones and the US is the least happiest of the Anglic countries.
Dubai is the happiest of the Mid East.

It's important to know what questions were asked to understand this. My perfunctory research into the matter makes it seem that the questions valued social mobility and equality over other factors. while these are very important to happiness i'd say that family and relationships are as important. I'd wager a 21 year old living with his parents with no hope of becoming rich would be as sad as a person in a first world country working in a supermarket living alone and with few friends.

imagine being black

Muh happiness

What they really mean is "World Level of People Experiencing Momentary Pleasures on a Regular Basis"

>poverty
>endemic warfare
>economic exploitation
>rape
>AIDS
Take your pick really.

I wouldn't be happy either if I were a negro

>UN study on something immeasurable like "happiness"
>not an obvious shilling attempt to guilt people into giving them more money

I think it's a secret fantasy of /pol/ to be a tall,muscular handsome black man

>extracted all your resources
kek, Africa is still the most resource-rich area in the world, it's just that the natives aren't doing anything about it

>never heard of the resource curse

Niggers are not like you an I, constant chaos and violence is seen as normal to these lifeforms thats why they are puzzled when we say they have high crime rates because to them their crime rates are perfectly normal and fine.

why is Norway so happy?
I thought they made Black Metal because they're depressed as shit

They are, scandis are depressed as fuck because they have 3 hours of daylight half the year. The study was really 'how much of a comfy consumer are you?'

>The data used to rank countries in each report is drawn from the Gallup World Poll,[16] as well as other sources such as the World Values Survey, in some of the reports. The Gallup World Poll questionnaire[17] measures 14 areas within its core questions: (1) business & economic, (2) citizen engagement, (3)communications & technology, (4) diversity (social issues), (5) education & families, (6) emotions (well-being), (7) environment & energy, (8) food & shelter, (9) government and politics, (10) law & order (safely), (11) health, (12) religion and ethics, (13) transportation, and (14) work.

Mostly by China, a country that was Africa-tier only 40 years ago, but stopped whining about muh imperialism for long enough to become the imperialist.
Literally no reason Africa can't do the same.

pakistan is a future superpower
screencap this