Has Veeky Forums had any success with the prostate orgasm?

Has Veeky Forums had any success with the prostate orgasm?

bump

no

Is this a meme?

A girl once rammed a finger into my butthole while blowing me and I can tell you it's far from pleasurable.

>letting a filthy woman try and pleasure you
>not using a man's masculine penis to do the job
that's where you went wrong

What significance does the prostate have for an orgasm, isn't it just responsible for producing fluids for the ejaculate?

bump

Well, you're supposed to use the finger to stimulate the prostate, not just have it lying in there.

Did she bore into you as if you were an inside out sock or did she just play with the area just under the rim? That's prime territory mate and great for when you're having that anxiety.

Hot and true. Im a top and yet it still feels good to have a little bit in there, i'm not a balls deep power bottom *sweats nervously*

Are you retarded or just abstinent to the point of perpetual virginity

take this shit post to /r9k

>i'm not a balls deep power bottom

Missing out bby.

I am trying for a while now and I never reach one. I think I need a better tool. No homo, maybe bicurious.

Any avice/story you want to share?

Try an anal vibrator.
Pick out a curved one that's meant for guys, not those straight shitty ones.

you guys are a bunch of faggots.

Yeah I want a curved one, but I am a poorfag. Any advice?

Never have. I'm curious but I've haven't found the right guy yet. I look girly as fuck so there are guys who like that.

Girl I'm with right now is a dom and has mentioned she wants to use some toys on me. Neither of us has ever done that. I'll be monitoring this thread.

I think she wants to peg me

>fear.jpg

everyones a faggot in Veeky Forums wtf do you mean?

My girlfriend has fingered me a couple times and its always way more intense of an orgasm than without. She also pushes on my taint sometimes and that feels dope too.

But one time when i was on vacation in LA I fucked a thai ladyboy. Id never had an actual dick in me before but s/he had a rock-hard 4 inch dick that curved upwards and i let her/him fuck me. S/he jacked me off while s/he fucked me and i can honestly say ive never cum so hard. I was shaking. Never done it again but goddamn i would in a heartbeat. Just wish i was actually attracted to men and my life would be a lot easier. Its impossible to find a trap where I live that isnt fat as fuck or a nig with an 8" dick tht would kill me

Boyfriend wanted me to fuck him with a strap on. Had never done it before, was kind of hesitant but I was a good sport. Ended up being really fun, he enjoyed it too. The shift of the power dynamic can be a turn on.

10/10 would peg again.

Are you sure this is the right section to discuss this?

yeah

You need man's "tool", if you catch my drift

You really gotta ease into it and use lube. I once had a prostrate orgasm and then a normal one immediately after....so amazing. Have not been to do again since.

It's not gay if you do it yourself or a girl does it. Pretty sure that's not the definition of gay.

An 8 inch BBC would just feel better, user. If you think 4 inches is good, you're in for a treat from anything bigger

I need to go to thailand...but the HIV risk is scary.

I think cause it was small it slipped right in and hit my prostate perfect. Dont really think i wanna gape my asshole out. Maybe tho. Still wouldnt want a nig dick tho

Just go to LA and hop on backpage. Theres fucking hundreds of hot traps. Just wear a rubber and hope for the best

what is then?

That's fine there's plenty of white guys with big thick dicks that will fill you and slam your prostate and put more pressure on it, trust me it will be heaven compared to a 4 incher, your asshole will not "gape" or be permanently stretched loose or anything like that. It just takes a little longer to warm up to but once you get it in your eyes will be rolling back inside your head

bump

>that kike nose
still would 2bh

Yeah but the problem is that i really dont wanna fuck a straight up dude. I swear im not trying to get into the whole "feminine penis" thing. I understand that a trap is really a dude. But they look like a girl. And I think girls are sexy as fuck. And i also love pussy. But i also know that prostate stimulation is the truth and am not so close minded where im worried about what is straight/gay by others standards. Thats why i said earlier i wish i could just be attracted to guys bc that would make things easier. And there just arent really any traps where i live that are attractive to me at all.

hows your technique user? Whats the time window needed to reach a prostate orgasm?

An orgasm can arise or be triggered from many areas of the male torso. Dudes can have tit or ear lobe orgasms, if they Relax.

Prostate orgasms, so-called, are either focused or one senses that they begin there. Yet, getting boned or pegged can be pretty intense. Straight dudes do like it, generally. Also, men can be triggered into a full body orgasm by being bottomed or pegged!