Would you trade your gains / lmao3plates bench /gf to be able to live again during the gold times of WoW?

Would you trade your gains / lmao3plates bench /gf to be able to live again during the gold times of WoW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trade 2 years of gains to go back 10 years and start over
Yes Please.

Are you kidding me?
At least with Vanilla WoW I was happy.

No
Never played the game

>that pic
Brehs
So many hours spent with the lads on ventrilo
Nothing else like it

Vanilla WoW was buggy and shit though.

>buggy
Good meme.
>shit
TBC babby spotted.

>tfw gf
>tfw good body even by Veeky Forums standards
>tfw got my own job
>tfw got my own house
>tfw dead inside
>tfw my only happy times were when I was playing 12 hours a day TBC

What did I do wrong?

holy shit that pic hit my feels

Linear mmo with shit tier graphics and boring combat. Fuck off .

>tfw quit at the top of the game right before they cracked down hard on botters
dodged a bullet there

What do the kids play now LoL?

you bros know that Blizzard is having a meeting here shortly to bring back the original wow, right? Not even trolling

Hearthstone, dota, lol, cs:go and overwatch are the main meme games

That community is run by autist and children

t. never actually played vanilla
Otherwise you'd know.

don't fucking lie to me... what!?

astrokek

MMOs are dead, WoW remains king

Holy shit I kek'd

kek

>implying wow community was better

We didn't care back then tho, because we were also children

Okay, TBabbyC

anal [destruction]

Most definitely.

you grew up

Gnome master race reporting
If you played anything else, neck yourself

>unironically hating on TBC
>never played WoW
Pick both ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0

>tfw

Does everyone game on this fucking website? The last console i had was a gamecube

wasted my college career playing that stupid game

wish i could go back and do it all over again

>playing a manlet

>Not joining the shmup master race

you bros living under a rock? they're about to bring back legacy servers

TBC destroyed guilds by removing 40 man raids.
TBC introduced flying mounts.
TBC had the absolute worst raids (excluding Karazhan).
TBC removed unique classes for the factions.
TBC had the absolute worst zones.
TBC was a disaster. Only people who started playing in TBC actually enjoyed it.

Shut up newfag. WoW is Veeky Forums related.

Absolute facts.
t. played from beta til wotlk

Thanks, now I know that you are trolling.
Got me there for a second.

I played WoW around Cataclysm with my friends and had a blast, wasnt a hardcore player, but roaming through the world and all that stuff with my friends on skype, soo gooood.

Same feel you have for WoW, its COD for me.

I remember it like yesterday, played singleplayer campaign for like 100 times and one day random discovered multiplayer. It was better than losing a virgin.

God damn if I I could return these days... brehs.......With the random plebs on mic, there were no "fuk you mom" kids only chill people who would talk about anything

You pleb No need to trade.
>what is lordaeron
>what was nostalrius
Bait thread go fuck yourself

This.

less competition in the real world lad.

atleast these nerds are not joining isis or trying to shoot up their school.

I didn't know it was physically possible to be so wrong about something.

I played Tera for awhile last year. It was pretty fucking fun, closest game to vanilla wow I've played in a long time.

>what was nostalrius
>was

tbc shill samefag pls go

>Half-Life was released 18 years ago
>COD is the new cs1.6

>tfw video games have been in rapid decline since 2006

>TBC destroyed guilds by removing 40 man raids
Necessary, there wasn't a huge amount to begin wtih and 40 man guilds were a nightmare to organise
>TBC introduced flying mounts.
This I agree with, fuck flying mounts
>TBC had the absolute worst raids (excluding Karazhan).
TBC raids were worse than Wrath, Cata, MoP and fucking WoD raids? 'no'
>TBC removed unique classes for the factions.
Blizzard said it was a nightmare to balance
>TBC had the absolute worst zones.
OK now you're trolling
>TBC was a disaster. Only people who started playing in TBC actually enjoyed it.
Consider me baited

>tfw your life has been in rapid decline since 2006

This picture gave me more feels than the Op picture
I've never been an hardcore player of Tf2,but the garry's mod videos have been an important part of my teenhood
>nope.avi

I'd give it all up for this to be active again.

I'm not sure if I'm just getting older or if it's just the entire industry (I'm 31 now).

Seems like around the millenium there was new game out every week I wanted to play. I used to rent a new SNES or Playstation or PS2 every week growing up.

I still think starcraft and half life are the best games ever and they came out in 1998. CS:GO just looks like the original CS with better graphics, am I missing something?

I like overwatch but it doesn't give me that feeling like old games used to where I HAD to play it.

tl;dr am I getting older or is the industry starting to suck real bad?

>Necessary, there wasn't a huge amount to begin wtih and 40 man guilds were a nightmare to organise
That's what made guilds and raids amazing though. The fact that all these complete strangers COULD do this. It lead to a much more epic feeling. 25 man raids feel completely empty compared to what they use to be.
>TBC raids were worse than Wrath, Cata, MoP and fucking WoD raids? 'no'
Correct. They were all boring as fuck with zones so shittly designed and lazy looking that it was a fucking chore running them. Karazhan was the only exception.
>Blizzard said it was a nightmare to balance
So?
>OK now you're trolling
Remember hellfire? Remember Zangarmarsh? Remember fucking every single zone (except for nagrand)? They were all ugly. Again, lazy and looked boring with fucking awful quest lines. At least hellfire was somewhat interesting because they threw new mount related questlines in there.
>Consider me baited
>someone has a different opinion than me, it must be bait
k m8

back to /v/ with you

#amolished

One word:
Money

Ultra-normal people with this "omg u ppl r so weird" attitude should be obliterated from this planet.

this

fuck mmos, i'd go back 10 years and try again

You've just got shit taste mate

this

Early WoW was the best time of my life. A friend recommended it to me a few days before the summer between middle school and high school.

My friends and I spent that summer leveling, talking shit, and occasionally going outside and doing stuff in our housing complex.

This is a good allegory for how kids nowadays are raised. We were the last generation to play outside. Now kids play with their friends on Xbox live when they live two houses down.

Everything was so simple then....downing Ony for the first time, killing Rag, clearing BWL, wiping for hours in Naxx on a school night....

Now nothing makes me happy. I got my undergrad degree, got into a good med school, two years into it....but if you asked me how I felt, "happy" would be the last thing i'd describe

How did a fucking MMO 10 years ago make me more happy than making actual life gains?

Sorry for the blog

>game
Only people who use game as a verb are people who don't play video games

It's such a gross word imo

By playing video games as your main source of "play" as a teenager, you fucked up your brain. Do you really think that people that start to live in virtual reality could ever be happy living outside it?

No.

Those PC games (LoL, WoW, CS, etc.) are all fucking retarded.

Never even played them because I'm not a fucking neckbeard faggot.

>What did I do wrong?
You were not prepared.

Holy shit I kek'd hard

>downing Ony for the first time
Fucking key quest followed by 40 basement dwellers fighting over two mediocre helms. Onyxia was a huge trap.

No med school student is truly happy user

Go away

FUCKK this is me with runescape

I wasted a year plus worth of game time on that game. What did I get out of it? Sure it was fun but looking back I could have done so much more with life.

I did sell a character for 1k because rank 1 title in S7, which paid for college books ;_;

We still did stuff IRL like sports practice, hanging out with girls, ect but when we got home it was always WoW time

Alliance Ony quest was epic. At least, the first time you did it. Our first kill was just our MT and a single paladin who hit Lay On Hand at the exact right time to kill her

Sage words my friend, sage words ;_;

Sure, except I would lift instead and be a fucking beast

Never will I feel better than I did then. Top 50 NA guild and it felt good

Most underrated post of our time

does anyone have the version of this pic with more stuff like a belt added? i saw it a while ago

Bet you didn't even clear Naxx, scrub

>Our guild didn't either. Our GM sold all the reagents from our Naxx runs to Death and Taxes and made over like $20k USD

>Banging some Korean whore
>tells me about how she use to be a Mod on a WoW server like it was her high point in life
>starts telling me how she had a rough life & all she wanted to do is play WoW all day again

i never played WoW in my life but i had that whore sucking my dick while her bf of 3years was jacking off in college.

YES!!!!!

Go back in time 10 years for 5 year worth of working out.

Though I was on and off again.

Yeah, I'd go. I'd have another chance with that girl I messed up my chances with. That would be nice to try.

Damn, I can actually relate.

Unfortunately even if vanilla WoW did come back there is no where I would be able to commit the time investment with my career, gf and gym investment. A single guy at University with only 6-10 of lecture hours a week however...

Physician Assistantfag here.
I feel you bro. You won't ever be happy, especially when us PAs cuck you out of your own practice.

Fuck you.

My mom is a psychiatrist. She owned her own practice when I was like 4 years old. She made like $300 an hour.

Then some of her whiny patients killed themselves and she got sued, so insurance pulled their coverage and she had to practice in a hospital.

Two years into my med school and my advisors have already been telling me to set my sights lower and try for OB/GYN or dermatology instead of the stuff I wanted.

Crazy how WoW can unite so many disjointed people. Its beautiful in a way.

>try for OB/GYN or dermatology
Derm is good and one of the few fields I won't really cuck you out of. Just stick to the cosmetics.
Fuck OB/GYN. Let the Nurse Practitioners have that garbage.

if i got to do everything over then yes. and desu i'd still want to play wow in highschool. i miss my guildies, still hear their voices some times. i'd just get a gym membership as well. we only every got to black wing lair but i didn't care, we loved world pvp and instance pvp, and i had the best times just shooting the shit on vent.

There you go senpai

yes, but not for wow

>tfw the golden age of LoL is happening right now and you're in the top 15% of players and loving every second

>season 5
>golden age
>not season 1 and 2
Fuck off.

LoL is years old at this point, its already peaking.

Same here, I could stop myself at an earlier point in life, get into a better school and go into a field worthwhile, or at least become an archeologist and go dig some cool shit up for the rest of my life.

yup, this is it peaking right now. it's terrific.

Hey guys, why is it that
>vidya
>music
>movies
>etc
from the years of my adolescence are so much better than those released now?

shouldn't you be dancing to throwbacks at a dive bar "golden oldies" night somewhere

should I start playing? I havent been able to find a game that I truly enjoy as much as I did WoW. I tried Dota but I just wasn't having the same feeling about it as I did with Wow