Is there any way to fix Kyphosis? I'm 20 years old and have it really bad. It doesn't cause me pain or anything...

Is there any way to fix Kyphosis? I'm 20 years old and have it really bad. It doesn't cause me pain or anything, it just looks fucking terrible and it makes me ashamed to even be out in public. Does lifting help? Are there any exercises that can help straighten it, or am I fucked for life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
modernhealthmonk.com/neck-and-shoulder-pain/
youtube.com/watch?v=2IU9emzBDRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M8 unless you're talking about just fixing your posture see a doctor for that shit. It might not hurt now but you're gonna have some problems eventually with that.

More back, less abs.

Are we talking about bad posture or a fucked up spine?

First one you can fix yourself, the second one requires invasive surgery.

A bowflex classic helped me fix it. Took around 3 months of doing shoulders/back workouts.

Pullups. Rowing. Overhead pressing.

See a doctor. ASAP. Dont fuck around and wait till you are a goddamn cripple op, then you'll never make it.

Do this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

has anyone tried this?

Sleep without a pillow, stomach up.

I had a lower back curve issue at one point. You honestly just need to focus your attention when standing, walking, sitting or lying down on keeping your back straight and we'll postured.

That means shoulders back and your ear shoulder and hip all going in one straight line. And after months they tend to sort themselves out.

If it is real kyphosis, then no. It can't be fixed without spinal fusion surgery, which is not fun. It also limits your range of motion and have other bad side effects.

physical therapy, do it aggressively. Get a refereal from a doctor so your insurance covers it. Fuck them, make them niggurs pay n shit.

THen get some rehab, not for your cock sucking addiction but for your back.

Then cum thank me.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

or now better known as:

K A L I F A T E
A
L
I
F
A
T
E

Yo just saw that thread do i have kyphosis?
4month gym and also fucked my back because of broken chair with no back and gaming all day long could i fix it with workout or ???

Bump

mirin happy trail

>modernhealthmonk.com/neck-and-shoulder-pain/

Do the exercises in part 1

Had to wear a back brace for a few years in high school. Did physiotherapy for a couple years after. All of that made minimal impact, what really helped me was lifting, with major focus on good form. Things just fall into place when you lift heavy ass weights.

Stretch your pecs twice a day.

nigga my back was so kyphotic and lordotic that before I started lifting, I thought I had some deformity that made me look like ET.

Just fucking train lol

no pun intended

youtube.com/watch?v=2IU9emzBDRA

golem get ye gone

I am 19 and I have it too, plus I am a tall lanklet so it's even worst, I don't think there is a way to fix it, my spine is just fucked up.
In clothes I look alright but I feel like shit when I am shirtless

australia mentioned

no, just tuck your tummy in more and strech your shoulders back.

Not sure but you definitely have lordosis. Work on fixing that first.

It helps. I did this everyday for 2 weeks and my posture improved.
I should start doing it again I just forget.

Stretch you're upper traps, back of neck and
peck+front shoulder twice a day.
Sit up straight dont slouch

you're fucked

Lift up and look up your celly.
Looking down exacerbates this.

Confirmed for vidya player by way of posture.

so many fucking trolls on here, some curve is good if you dont have any pain or stiffness/lacking tange of motion you probably dont have kyphosis. if your back doesnt look like this dont worry yourself.

thanks