A fucking hole

>a fucking hole

9/10
Would visit again

+

Aren't ancient African buildings in bad shape and full of graffiti and shit

ex Nubian Pyramids

not in ethiopia

because ethiopians are super religious and there ancient structures are literally all sacred the locals will fucking gut you if you mess it up.

Yeah and the vandalism was done by the various Eurangatan imperialists that passed through those regions such as Napoleon and the British.

Its a hole with JESUS in it like the cave where he laid around for 3 days pardoning Robert E. Lee
its beautiful

Europeans rebuilt many Arab buildings in Africa that had fallen into disrepair.
See: Timbuktu.
What are you even doing on a history board when you're so historically ignorant?

you mean the italians, the true niggers of africa

Much more impressive than the circle of rocks in Zimbabwe you see people try to point to to pretend sub-Saharans were civilised.

The same Arabs that mutilated the pyramids, love for moderate beheaders sure runs deep huh

>A ZIONIST SHILL.

Always wanted to visit Ethiopia. Is it worth it?

His grave is within a day or two of driving from me, always wanted to just blow it up, but I'd get charged with terrorism for it these days.

Yes. It's incredible, sadly most people think it's some Congo tier shithole so it's a very underrated country.

Where does the rain water go?
[spoiler]inb4 >rain >africa[/spoiler]

It was carved out of solid stone.
I mean it looks pretty rubbish, and Pajeets have been doing the same thing for centuries on a grander scale, but the engineering is pretty impressive.

The Ethiopians believe they are a blood line of King David too right?

No they believe that their emperor was the direct descendant of the king of Solomon.

Search up the Solomonic Dynasty user I can't really explain aswell as some other people here.

What if it rains wtf.

The Ethiopians didn't really think ahead

Sorry suck with name memorisation. Hence the question mark. But a Jewish king none the less

Yeah they claim to have the ark. And when dna testing was done to the Ethiopian population turns out they do hold lineage tieing back

This looks like Ellora in Maharashtra, I believe 9th c(?) Shaivite temple, incredibly beautiful in person

And?