Was this guy realy on Veeky Forums? or is this a scooby like meme comrades?

Was this guy realy on Veeky Forums? or is this a scooby like meme comrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlvHQ2s_XJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he ACTUALLY posted on Veeky Forums

Nobody here knows as they were underage in pre 2011

Zyzz and Scooby posted on here.

He actually posted. he had a user

is this 100 legit. or was this maybe a fake, or how do u know that? and when did he stopped? before he died? when he started lifting?

He and Scoob posted here
Zyzz loved this joint but died
Scoob loved this joint too but got doxed

Seriously who the fuck was the doxxer? That bitch literally made Veeky Forums shittier than shit.

he stopped when he got permabanned

What Ethnicity was this guy anyway?

kurdish

got perma baned for what? and how do u make a perma profile? For me it seems its just a thing u can change all day and everybody can use "ur" name

Ehhh I guess that's pretty close
>TFW will always European brothers

>brain gainz
>being this retarded

you have it easy don't you son

my brain needs to gain. fuck off

Definitely, they were tripfags. I would assume you can look up a lot of their old posts, like the first time zyzz took his flu shot in the ass. Or Scoobs had his idea of using skateboards on walls for squat form.

There used to be these trip codes that you could make a password with. Anyone could use your name, but everyone had your code memorized that was next to their name.

No joke, I bet I could still pick out scoobs and Zyzz and Tiny's trips out of a line up.

iirc it was just for all his "attention whoring" gingermod hated him. This is going back too many years tho, I could be wrong. Mods aren't retarded either, assuming he has dynamic IP he could have come back with a different tripcode and name but as soon as its confirmed its him he just gets banned again so it's not really worth it to keep fighting lol, he just moved to misc

someone remembered it as some diablo item blade of the demon or smth was like !!BoTd___

>used to

still do
but still used to
too

>had his idea of using skateboards on walls for squat form.
Bretty good user.

I guess they are still around, for some reason I thought they were removed. Don't lurk that often.

But that's not quite right is it?

good old breath of the dying, it was a diablo 2 runeword

Holy fucking newfags

I used to talk to Zyzz, tiny, and Scooby. Yeah they really used to come here. Part of the reason they became pretty well known

youtube.com/watch?v=GlvHQ2s_XJw

>that mixed breed in the front hanging out with all the other ubermensh children

Fucking disgusting. Australia is cucked as hell.

You better pray for Emperor Trump to save you when the happening occurs cos I sure as hell won't.

Fuck off,

I can play this game as well!

Fuck off, >>>/reddit/ :^)

Nice bait, but you're likelier to be from Reddit, as not even /pol/ themselves memes that much in one sentence. In fact, if you weren't a Reddit faggot, you'd have replied "Angry shitskin detected."

This desu

I was going to reply with that but I'd thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine. So obligatory
>Angry shitskin detected

And what if I am from reddit. /r/european represent.

>seriously believing Zyzz ever posted here
There is no such thing as a perma ban, your router IP is set to dynamic and will eventually change.
You just get on Veeky Forums after a few days.
Some companies let you flush your stats, you can instantly get a new IP.

That like a year ago in the US at least, IP's are not as easily changed, although definitely still changeable. But it's not a wait a few days or reset your router kind of thing.

Also I wouldn't keep that name but thats me

Yes, but he posted pretty rarely, at least with his confirmed tripcode.

He wasn't really in deep as "one of us" like the other old characters (tinytrip, quad, tuna, etc.) were, but he totally did have a "reformed nerd" backstory that a lot of us could relate to.

Poo in it pajeet

>so what if I'm from Reddit

When someone can tell where you're from and accurately call it out from your shitposting, then that's a problem. He accurately called it out from the negative memes about reddit posters in case you don't understand.

That makes you as low as the memes about how shitty reddit is. You are the lowest of the low. Visible from a few short words

can't tell if you're trolling or not, either way stay away from trappy, shes mine
>she

Wait.. was zyzz Ray William Johnson?

what the fuck is with his accent I thought he was 'stralian is this a shitty joke?

yes its a joke

Not him but calm down jimmy

why can't you change IPs as easily? And why don't they change automatically? Is there a new law or did ISPs just change how they handle IPs?

I bet in 100 years people doubt he ever existed

MFW Zyzz played at the same soccer club as me

newfag underage cuckitor

cunts think I ever left

Kurdish-Armenian I heard, but that's closely related anywy

All these newfags.

> qsemxNQGBQ
Nice try cuck