Chainlink Whale Here

I own over 1m Chainlink and I know 3 other million linkers here also.

None of us sold or are selling soon, and we all monitor our etherscan positions none of us have moved.

Ignore the FUD on /biz they just pissed they didn't get shot in the fukn head last night .

Have fun at work tomorrow cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if i work hard enough my jewboss might give me that 6.3% raise

Sure you do big guy

The new bottom is 4x presale price. Newfags think it's a good idea to buy garbage like ODN and ELIX instead of a 200x coin.

Well i all inned at 0.0005 so im /comfy/ here anyway, (even though i just own 4k link).

But seeing the 4x 1 million sell walls on etherdelta made me realise just how small i am

Fake of course.....

Post your binance sell window instead and I'll believe you.

well you can just fake yoour blockfolio
BUT i got 240$ donated from a rich user with 500k link 2 days ago.
There ARE rich people on biz so why not.

anyone can post a fake blockfolio matey

Point proven

No it's straight from the API stay poor you fuck

It's bottomed out and is taking off soon, I assume.

You bought exactly 1m presale? This sounds incredibly suspect user. Just post up your wallet address

>9 cents at binance on 23rd
okay

>plz gib
0x5418ed09714b64cac15fd83accfa625c8399dea6

Im a poorfag and i just got into CRYPTO and i put my whole savings into about 1K LINK at 0.21 cents and they trying to shake my hands loose SO HARD BUT IMA HODL

Oh look, another LINK shill thread.

Sure, let's just pump that price up for you now so you can dump more worthless LINK tokens on us again you fucking kike.

u poor

OP
I'm a small fish with 150k LINK
Can i join your group ?

I need some link, please give:

0x419f5df9d736a3080b7490a3cd103fc04ebf0665

just hold u pussy

but yeah u can join pm me

Gib link blz

0x5f7b8ea227b70a9c7b308c73dcc4139037210cc5

I want to believe before i dump 1500 burgers into link

Larpity larp larp larp. You know the tune.

Sure, we'll hold. See you sub-50k you stupid faggot

Pls gibe, poor college user needs some link. About to go all in, I know this will change my life.

0x95898dDbC4312D1291DCA2328F19b817E33636af

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU Watch this && you'll believe.

Buy stox.. Thank me with any coin later :p binance wallet =
0x34d6d385bb0aa08fec2a4d1e2ed3dc14cbece529

That was the bottom, retouched the breakout from Saturday. Hope everyone topped up. If you got shaken out I shaken my head at you.

Increased my stack by 30% by selling near the ATH and buying the dip.

Ready for SIBOS now with even bigger gains!

I-m still HODLING 2.9k links.

>I own over 1m
>2.0mm

I mean I almost have to believe you because no one could be so dumb as to fake 2 million when they said over 1 million. Any faker would just put like 1.2 million or something. Only a retard would say he has over 1 million when he has exactly 2 million. A special kind of retard at that. I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be to not just say 2 million? Does anyone really call 2 million "over 1 million"? Yeah, absolute retards.

Nice, I would have done similar but it only moves when I'm asleep or away from computer. Quite infuriating.

Gib link plox
D6xgD7NEXZm8exzACnbxnrcDgc7UJxDdQk
My gf asked me to invest on crypto for her and i don't want her to kill me, i put most of it on link and lost $100 already.

You dont have a gf basement dweller

0x604d116bd402af233b5600cc11f18c4161ade8be

please help out a 2k hodler

Where I live we don't even have basements.

Everyone is bitching about losing money despite them not going in at sub 0.12. Its a solid coin and i wished i could more into it but all i have is them tiny amount of dollars does that i have managed to build up over the past few months. If any user could send some link my way so i can enter the 1k scrub race i will greatly be appreciative and give my profits to the next scrub who needs it.

Pls

where i live we don't even have gfs

Lol people are calling this a crash? Barely a dip, zoom out in a month