Tea General

Is this shit bad for you? Should I stop drinking it?

Do you lack reading skills? They have a shit load of sugar in those.

>drinking anything other than water, coffee, and milk
you might not make it

I'm Lactose intolerant and I can't stand black coffee. :( I guess it's just water for me then.

I drink this at least once a day. Surprisingly sweet tasting, 200ml(mug) is about 1g carb.

as long as it has 0 calories its ok, like a 0 cal 0 sugar monster or coke

pussy

>sugar substitutes are good for you
user...

your shitty american imitation tea is probably full of estrogen like everything else over there but no, tea leaves, water and milk are not bad for you.

It has almost the same sugar content as coke.

Do whatever you want with it.

tell me 3 bad things about the specific sugar alcohol erythritol, which is used it many things as a sweetner

most drinks have more sugar than coke. That flavor is untouchable.

this. I haven't heard anything bad about it

Don't listen to this faggot. Tea is perfectly fine as long as its not the Arizona bullshit from OPs picrelated. Get some bags of green or black tea and brew some hot water. I have a cup or two every night.

Is stevia ok? My folks mailed me some and I put it in my coffee, but if its suspect I would rather just toss it.

A leading cause of diabetes IIRC. They do have zero/no calorie drinks tho.

lactose free milk

lol asian

No. Just drink without. You'll get used to it. Cutting sugar/sugar substitutes in your food can help you lose a lot of weight alone.

not OP, but if Arizona is shit then what's a better alternative? How easy is it to brew tea yourself?

Get tea leaves or bags, heat water, put bags in water. Eventually you'll figure out how many leaves to use so it tastes good and balanced. How can you not know how to prepare tea?

Arizona is not normal iced tea user

That shit has HFCS, stay away if you don't want diabeetus. There's better tea out there with natural ingredients and less sugar. Better yet drink hot green tea.

If you eat too much of it you will shit like a firehose

Uhh that's it, erythritol is the best non-sugar sweetener and besides stevia

fluoride

enjoy your low iq

Stevia is fine as long as you control any cravings you might have for /actual/ sugar products. And again those cravings only happen for some people

>How easy is it to brew tea yourself?
>amerifats

If you're looking for the beneficial attributes of tea then don't bother with the premade and powdered teas (also kuereg style) same goes for tea bags that are just filled with shake such as lipton

What you want is loose leaf teas or as close to it as you can

the Wissotzky brand has a 'signature' label that is quite good

In moderation, it is probably OK.

>1 It isn't good to depend on sweets all the time
Seriously, it isn't hard just to give up the sweet stuff. After two weeks you won't crave it anymore and after a while you can enjoy a treat like you never have before. People are so accustomed to sugar (sweets) that they don't realize how sweet everything is now. Watch restaurant shows on Food TV or something. They put sugar in places that you would never expect. So, #1, stop so you can actually enjoy sweetness like you never have before.

>2 Artificial sweeteners make you fat. Not as fat as sugar, of course. There are a number of theories as to why, but one measured effect is that you still have an insulin response from the sweetness, which will store any extra sugar in the blood as fat.

>3 Artificial sweeteners mess with your insulin sensitivity. Ideally, limiting sweets will help reset insulin sensitivity over time and also return your body to a more natural insulin response and balance. Artificial sweeteners flood your body with insulin because your tongue doesn't know the difference between the real thing and fake.

It's pop. Good pop, but pop nonetheless. I drink non-sweetened tea that they have in a bunch of stores in Canada. It's not as great as the lemon-flavored version, but it's alright.

Milk if for babies. Beer is for men.

>current year
>drinking the liquid jew

Yes wtf you know how much sugar it has?

Don't make fun m8 that's difficult shit that requires a degree in horticulture.

using jewtext

>Not drinking zero calorie green tea
Can't even drink any other kind now.

maybe look at the nutrition label check out how much sugar it fucking has
retard

Not all artificial sweeteners cause an insulin response, only the ones with significant Glycemic Index numbers

Stevia and erythritol are good on this front, all others I would double check first. Like aspartame is troubling for some people but is okay for others. Maltodextrin is a specific one to look out for because companies will often cut stevia powder with it as a filler and the maltodextrin WILL cause an insulin response but the stevia won't.

How's that dadbod working for you?

make and drink your own tea with no sugar added. its really good

learn to like black coffee, UNSWEET tea and water. unsweet tea you have to acquire it, I used to live off of red diamond sweet tea. but after a while of drinking unsweet, I will never go back to sweet tea. and actually most Arizona teas are loaded up with sugar.

this. i drink this shit every day since its always on fucking sale for 1.99

milk actually is bad for you

When i was in highschool i would down one of those a day. Shit was amazing

They make a zero calorie verison. Drink that instead and you're golden.

All I drink it coffee, water and pic related.

People look at me like a fucking weirdo as I scan my 6 gallons of green tea.

I mix Minute Maid's new lite lemonade with it to switch things up occasionally.

My nigga. I love this stuff.

This shit right here, is my kryptonite.

I'll drink only water, and possess pretty restricted eating habits, but I'll stop at midnight after a workout for 2 of these. It's bad.

he's talking about sweet tea, not cup of tea tea

not drinking matcha tea

Just put a bit of sugar in your coffee, stop being a pussy.

it's literally NOT tea
shit tastes good but you should really drink Something else

do americans really call this tea?

Like Brits have any claim to tea elitism. You guys look like idiots to asians with their tea rituals. People drink sweet tea here because farmers would come in from the fucking awful heat and need a refreshing, energizing beverage that wouldn't upset their stomachs before going back to work. Sweetened tea made in big batches and cooled served as the spiritual successor to the silly process of drinking a hot cup of aromatized water that Brits fawn over still. Granted, we no longer need those simple carbs and the tradition needs revisiting. But real brewed sweet tea is no worse than the silly tea customs the brits have. Arizona, on the other hand, is not even really sweet tea.

Individual
foods
are
not
bad
or
good
for
you
only
diets
are.