Where do I meet girls aged 18-22 that haven't already been dicked by 10+ Chads? Obviously not tinder right?

Where do I meet girls aged 18-22 that haven't already been dicked by 10+ Chads? Obviously not tinder right?

Approaching girls at the gym is just creepy

ur mum

nowhere, they don't exist user...maybe a church but she probably just blew them all/let them fuck her in the ass

21 Jump Street

>tfw punched gf's v-card when she was 21

Pro-tip: shes a fucking liar, you dolt

That explains the hymen and blood.

She was on her period and faked the hymen

Yeah no girl would have an intact hyman at 21 years old, one PE class or soccer ball to the cunt and BAM shes not a virgin by islamic standards

They don't exist. I found one but after a year of perfect bliss she wanted to see the different dick the world had to offer and cheated on me.

Protips, this will happen to you in the unlikely event you find a pure waifu. All women are disgusting sluts.

>she realised that my dick was actually p damn gud and came crying back when she discovered I was the best guy she was gonna find

>told her to fuck off but not before hitting that 9/10 ass a few more times

Learn from my misfortunes, user.

damn user that's rough, how could one even trust a girl for an exclusive relationship, let alone marriage, in this sexual climate?

Sorry burgerstan is full of sluts.
>white chicks

The 18th century maybe?

Fucking alpha. You're an inspiration.

Fucking Jews.

I don't know user. I've dated girls from good nice backgrounds ranging from intelligent career womem to religious girls and it just seems today's women are all kinds of fucked if you want a gf. My friends all have similar tales too.

>tfw too awkward to take advantage of it and fuck sluts for fun

Even though it took me a long time to come to terms with it, I personally don't have a problem anymore with girls being promiscuous.

If a girl is a slut that will cheat on you or lie to you or whatever, thats not a reflection of how much sex she's had, that just means she's a piece of shit person.

It used to gross me out when girls would tell me they've been with like 6 guys, but then when you hear that they weren't actually looking for a quick fuck, that they actually wanted a bf, and when the guy fucked them he just bailed, you realise that girls have the same insecurities about rejection and loneliness that we do

Fuck your sensible outlook on the current sexual climate. I bet you're some type of fucking well rounded chad.

>>tfw too awkward to take advantage of it and fuck sluts for fun

I want to do this but I feel to bad and am a bit religious

Please depussify me user
Stop making me feel.

Lmao this, the real red pill is that women are getting fucked up too

My girlfriend is kind of an emotional mess, she's attached to me. Makes it hard to fuck my ex without her finding out with how jealous she is though.

My wife (my first also) had sex with (at least) ten guys before me.

But she was 26, so that's okay, right?

>'A bit religious'

>>tfw too awkward to take advantage of it and fuck sluts for fun
girls want casual sex as much as you anons do. in the current sexual marketplace, holding out for the perfect, pure virgin waifu is a fools endeavor. you'll just end up alone waiting for her, or settling for a girl whose seen more cocks than a chicken farm

may as well be the chad she thinks about when she settles for a "nice, safe" guy who she only married for money anyway

>or settling for a girl whose seen more cocks than a chicken farm

I'm fucking 18 and this has already happened.

This

Fuck off with this resentment bullshit

Stop wallowing in self-pity and distorting reality to fit into this fucked up narrative you have of why you cant get girls

protip: the ideal gf doesn't exist, just like the ideal bf doesn't exist

and if one did exist, you fucks would be far from it

don't settle user, it's not worth it

>Tfw browsing any form of Veeky Forums disqualifies you from being the Ideal Gf

I will just fuck sluts and be on the lookout for the best least sluttiest gf I can find and let her inherit Veeky Forums and /money/

>tfw 30

>only available girls are either fat, single moms, or crazy

guess it's fucking younger girls or bust at this point

Catholic Church.

Srs.

A small town in Utah.

>faked the hymen
What time is it in Australia?

lol no, the dirtiest girls I've ever met were catholic and regularly went to church

last year i was fucking this half italian catholic girl, i literally fucked her and came in her mouth and she swallowed

went home, an hour later a snapchat story from her was a selfie saying "going to church with the family"

>faked the hymen

Being fucked by your dad counts.

Mormons are all incestuous. No idea why.

>when you hear that they weren't actually looking for a quick fuck, that they actually wanted a bf, and when the guy fucked them he just bailed

Being this gullible

22 replies and still no angry Stacy coming to SHAME ON VIRGIN? MY BODY MY RULE

what a surprise all those white knight betas and roasties left Veeky Forums at this time

Catholic chicks protect the vagoo...

but they suck a mean dick and are often down for the "poop-hole loop-hole".

Naw mean?

This is the problem with you guys, you take out all context

Instead of seeing, been talking to this guy for a while now, we went on a few dates and I'm really starting to like him, we went to his and had sex and it was pretty good, but he hasn't spoken to me in a week,

You see

"there she goes, the slut fucked another guy"

Why can't you see that guys fuck girls over just as much as girls fuck guys over?

it's hard for a guy to be a slut

it's very fucking easy for a girl to be one however

>banging a guy after a couple dates
>expecting for him to see you as anything other than a piece of meat

maybe you'll learn next time

probably not though

Sure, girls have more options, but that has literally nothing to do with what I said

>went home, an hour later a snapchat story from her was a selfie saying "going to church with the family"

>TFW

Stupid cunts don't realize oral sex is still sex......
What the fuck is the point? Some faggot literally cumed all over your face same shit.

girls put out cause they want a relationship, their pussy is literally bait

if a guy sees her as only useful for sex, why should be pursue that?

>Why can't you see that guys fuck girls over just as much as girls fuck guys over?

Because people don't want to be whores like you honey?

Catholic chicks literally top, top tier shit. You will never get it.

virgin

*he

and id argue girls use guys a HELL of a lot more than guys use girls. girls see guys as disposable, cause getting a new dick is easy for them.

>Not fucking dudes
lmao

Again you take out all context to fit your unrealistic narrative

I'm not a girl lol

i have and its top notch

>It...it's ok user I talked to him before I fucked him, TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

>implying

Reductionism.

how am I being unrealistic

why do girls put out user, it isnt just for fun

they want something else out of it

I don't know why you bother breh, this is a clear cut case of sour grapes.

These beta cucks can't get any casual sex due to either severe autism or a chronic case of being ugly af so they either sperg out about women being whores for having casual sex or for having standards.

You're an idiot, I never denied girls put out for something.

Guys do it as well.

guys dont use girls like girls use guys though

guys might lie to girls to sleep with them, but girls lie to guys to make them think they love them

when in reality, they just want to use them for money or status.

m8 I've had a bunch of casual sex, you can't reduce it down to sour grapes for everyone. the only sour grapes I have is the fact that every woman in our society has been ruined for marriage by 25 from having too many partners

I'm over talking to you guys. You clearly have constructed this unshakeable fake narrative to suit your own emotional insecurities.

These sort of things don't happen in the real world nearly as much as you think.

Girls and guys alike have insecurities, and have been fucked over.

Some girls are pieces of shit, just like some guys are pieces of shit. It's their personality not their promiscuity.

Stop denying reality.

Im out

what fake narrative?

or do you live in a world where women dont use men for money?

I'm *

Fucking idiot can't even spell
fucking idiot doesn't even know what he is talking about
He must be a fucking CHAD!!!!!!

>These beta cucks can't get any casual sex due to either severe autism or a chronic case of being ugly af so they either sperg out about women being whores for having casual sex or for having standards.

This is me.

I'm just incredibly jealous. I've worked hard to get where I am professionally and with my health. I'll be getting my PhD in under 2 years from the #1 school in my field, and I've been professionally very successful. My health has never been better, since I got diabetes T1.

I'm pathetic.

I'm jealous of all the girls and guys that have had fun with their lives and had sex, and gone to parties and drank with friends... hang out at the beach, can go to a loud bar, establish meaningful connections with people around them...

I've made some pretty terrible decisions to end up where I am, and my life is a disaster because of it. I know I'm just jealous, and that it's pathetic that I've only had sex with one girl.

but that doesn't make it any easier.

and the worst part is that when/if I eventually convince a girl to settle down with me, I'll constantly be filled with the knowledge that she was out having fun while I was working hard. I'll be reminded every single day, and that jealousy won't go away.

I'm a disgusting, jealous, petty human. No wonder nobody wants me around. I should just go away and leave them alone. Maybe then they'll be happy.

>this is totally true and really happened guys

Kek

I think you are a liar, no one who actually has casual sex wants to get married at 25.

Even if you are telling the truth though that just makes you a hypocrite. Women can't have ruined marriage at 25 by having to many partners by themselves. Which means you and me are as much to blame for the loss of your beloved institution has the chicks we banged.

So which is it, are you a liar or a hypocrite?

>she wanted to see the different dick the world had to offer and cheated on me.

Why do so many women do this shit ?

It didn't happen he's lying

Dont be a degenerate. The wage of sin is death. Please listen to that guilt you feel about this idea. Im not trying to ruin your fun, im just looking out for ya, user.

I don't think those things are mutually exclusive, buddy. We can all be hypocrites AND liars. Hooray!

Europe or Asia

all you faggots that subscribe to this whole chad meme are a bunch of insecure fucktards. i have probably 5/10 face on a good day and I have never had problems talking to women or getting laid because i am not autistic. this whole beta/alpha male shit is a myth. An excuse conjured of by KVs to give themselves an excuse not to approach women. kill yourselves.

They only people who care about this shit are the ones who aren't getting laid

I wonder if I really am autistic.
Is there an actual diagnostic test for that?

What are you so afraid of? That she'll probably think one of those 10+ Chads were better in bed than you probably are? lol

no there isn't. you're just socially stupid. get some fucking hobbies and find something interesting to talk to people about

this jesus christ it is not that hard. make up for physical shortcomings with hobbies. play an instrument, volunteer, pick up a sport. you will make new friends and girls. like it blows my mind how i know most of the people on here spend so much time on forums. Then because they are internet bound and not meeting people it develops into an excuse hence the chad meme.

The only thing stopping you is you, user. Start trying to talk to people at school, at the gym, etc. Try tinder and even legitimate dating sites. The most important thing is, try to keep low standards with girls and friends, especially when starting out. If you tell yourself you're waiting for someone perfect then you'll never get any practice for when you meet someone you really want to spend time with.

It's tougher than it sounds but if you browse Veeky Forums and you're getting a PHD then you're already more hardworking than 90% of humanity, whether or not you realize it.

Also, it sounds like you have legitimate depression. A therapist could really help. There's no shame in that, there is shame in wallowing in your own misery

>im just looking out for ya, user.
i'm*

Maybe if we lived in a different time
Nope
I will still do great things with my life
except for staying in abstinence

Nobody is perfect.

>play an instrument

and go where

>volunteer

and meet who

>pick up a sport

and meet old people who dont care about you

tinder. tons of girls who haven't had trains run on them actually, you can always tell by their pictures, especially their instagram if its linked.

make a funny profile and be at least decent looking and you'll get tons of girls.

The 18 year olds always flake or stop responding when u suggest to meet up though. dont know what the fuck their problem is. maybe 23 is too old for them.

Also it's only creepy if you can tell the girl wants to be left alone/ not approached. If ur not an autist, you can tell if a girl wants to be talked to. Got some girls number who was doing planks next to me. I was just like "man, planks suck" and she smiled and laughed. Talked about the fitness, and the people we see at our gym. just be confident and friendly, dont do any lame pickup lines or any shit.

by the way having sex with a girl who's had a lot of sex is always better than some virgin.

also im a chad who fucks these girls.

>If ur not an autist, you can tell if a girl wants to be talked to.
h-how?

kek 10+?!
NOGGA DO YOU LIVE ON WHORE ISLAND!?

>durr just be yourself

every time

I was thinking about joining the Coast Guard Auxiliary, and trying to augment at the local station.

But at times that sounds gayer than being gay.

it's good advice....if above user is himself it works for him....you might be lame, a lot of guys are. I have a really good looking friend who is fairly successful on tinder, but the girls lose interest after the initial few meetups or fuck sessions because the guy has no interests or hobbies and nothing to talk about after the initial burst of energy.....hardworking as hell, but when he hangs out with me and other male friends he usually just listens and laughs at what we talk about and doesn't add much.

no

see, it doesnt matter what he said. if a girl finds you attractive you could say the dumbest shit and they will laugh at it.

without looks, you have nothing.

You gotta put yourself out there and interact with more people. Nobody seems to realize this, but it's a SKILL. For most people, it develops naturally due to having to be social to live. However, in todays day and age it's more difficult because kids are staring at their phones and teenagers are playing xbox and dota all day. Meanwhile, chad has a thousand more times experience socializing with girls, getting rejected hundreds of times, and learning what works and what doesn't. You can't learn this shit from behind a computer screen, it's impossible. Only way is to go out of your comfort zone and figure it out for yourself.

why does it matter whether they've been dicked out by 10+ Chads? You're the Chad now, aren't you?

Holy insecurity man. Women aren't that different from men these days. If they want to have sex with a guy they will. So what? Sure a girl that is a little more choosey will make for a better gf/wife and you don't have to cringe at their past, but every single chick is going to get dick. They deserve to. If you were a hot little thing, wouldn't you want to be feel sexy and have some fun sometimes?

If they want you, they want you. Anything else is redundant. Ok, say they cheat on you... that means they're not the one for you, senpai. Move on. But realize in that situation you probably could have done MORE for her, and that she was reaching out for something.

You're 100% right about the first part, but you can make a girl attracted to you by being funny too. Unless you're really fucking ugly however, then you're fucked, but if you're in decent shape, clean, presentable, dress ok, then you should be fine.

a sense of humor wont mean a thing if someone isnt attracted to you

thats a one way ticket to the friend zone

This

Creating Chad doesn't happen in a vacuum

Sure, Chads are good looking so it gives them an advantage, but it comes as a result of lots of trial and error

Remember, attractive girls reject attractive guys all the time

sure

but if you arent attractive you never had a chance

if you aren't as attractive as a Chad why not just go for girls in your league?

Be somewhat realistic in your expectations

It's so obvious that many of the anons ate from /r9k/. Guyz, you are on Veeky Forums. Getting fit is THE answer to getting laid and you're sitting on top of it yet you ignore it bc you live in your own reality. Personallity, hobbies, etc that shit don't matter what matters is aesthetics. If you wannna get laid, get fit. That's all there is to it.

even ugly girls have high standards

my point is the only thing that matters is your looks. even as a guy, do you honestly give a shit about that 10/10 girl and her interests?

no, you care that she has nice tits and a great ass.

>even ugly girls have high standards

What is this based on?

Yes I do give a shit about her personality if I'm looking for more than a mindless hookup

ok lets make this simple, think of dating like a job interview.

if you are ugly, you wont even pass the first round of interviews. you're done.

"chad" succeeds not because he's interesting or a great guy, he does well cause he has what people want: looks.

cause without that, you have nothing.

virgin

It's a good way to stand out. If you're funny and make a girl laugh, there's a chance she will be attracted to you. However, you gotta make the humor sexual if she shows more interest in you. if she reacts well, then you're gonna get some. if she ignores/rejects it, then dont bother anymore.

being funny will only increase your chances, but it doesn't guarantee anything. being funny all the time and not agressive enough is a one way ticket to the friend zone, yeah i agree

>i care that she has ass or tits

yeah no shit? men have been visual since the beginning of time. You sound like a butt hurt faggot.