and

/owg/

merged last week

pretty m uch old news here

anyways discuss powerlifting or olympic weightlifting here

Sup Julian

Sup julian, I fucked your ugly girlfriend the other day, just for the principle

>for the principle
DON'T USE MY WORDS YOU FUCKING BITCH DELETE THIS SHIT NOW UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY FUCK BALLOON KNOT THEN YOU'RE COOL IN MY BOOK NIG

Is it too early to be saying balloon knot?

>pretty m uch old news here
This is making me laugh every time

Balloon knot update:
Appropriate time

>that user earlier who was seriously literally comparing Boardie to Olympians and Bill Gates because Boardie...has a gf? i guess?
whew lads

>anal

Why is Sean so based

Child, listen

If she doesn't let you pound her butt, then someone else already has, or you are not worthy

Either way, you're worthless

Fuck its so cold today, i think it was below 20 degrees. Probably should have bought some sort of jumper with me.

Who is your favorite lifter not in your home country?

Probably mine desu. Lanklet inspo

>girl wont give up her shit-cunt

Listen brah, just eat her butt. You already pull sumo.

not me. my friends aren't losing their hair :^)

I only do this for the samson gains (look at bodyoreo)
I am

>my friends aren't losing their hair :^)
Speaking of which, >BenchBro
he'll be losing his shit soon

>not even 20
>losing his hair

'no'

>Tfw tried on multiple occasions but the lack of lube made it impossible

have you seen his hairline?

Honestly lads, I'm giving up, just gonna run Candito Linear all summer.

180/105/200, gonna set training maxes lower probs.

Z gon' give it to ya

HEY GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT SCREENSHOT OF TRIPLE THREAT EXCERPT ABOUT CARDIO CAUSING YOUR MUSCLES TO "BATHE IN LACTIC ACID"? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Workout in the gym went well, considering the failure that was my attempt at home. Who would've thunk eating is important kek

Did (8cm) deficit cleans & power jerks. Got to 60kg and it went smooth, though the jerk wasn't very pretty.

Then I put 62kg on the bar and just stayed there holding it, squatted down, for 10 whole minutes without actually pulling it. The spirit was willing, but the body and the mind just weren't there.
When I finally pulled it my body just gave up in the middle of it and I ended up just deadlifting it up without cleaning.

But at least it was a decent workout.

Also did high rep hip thrusts for a nice butt pump kekkk

>he doesn't have coconut oil in his pantry

Son, step up your MCT game.

no bro do you even know what the flying fuck youre talking about you dumb ass nigger tripfaggot son of a dyke. cardio DOES NOT CAUSE muscles TO BATHE in LACTIC ACID you stupid bloody fucking idiot fuck you nigger why dont you go choke on a dirck and die you dumbass americunt whoreson of a nigger

mohammed ehab youssef is a lot of fun to follow on insta, but he's oly.
I just realized that I don't really pay any attention to international pl'ers besides gibbs and handcock
I guess filip for his squat

>tfw wife works in a clinic, lube is always available

>deadlifted once

Welp, there goes your girlish figure.

what are you giving up on?

Also, do you guys think power snatches and good mornings are good as lower optional exercises?

Have you seen his hairline?

You guys had any experience with behind-the-neck presses?
Half of the internet is telling me INSTANT ROTATOR CUFF ANNIHILATION NOT EVEN ONCE and the other half is selling it as the absolute secret for jyoocy shoulders.

Did some empty-bar snatch-grip BTN presses today just to see how they felt, felt fine, but eh.

Doing a real program for the time being, I've had hip tendinitis and even though I continually adjust my training maxes down, I keep getting my shit pushed in whenever I do anything with even slightly high volume. This seems easy enough to at least get back in the saddle.

Whats the most alpha name you can think of?

Sean

have you considered taking a break?
fil said he tried to work through pec tendinitis for like a year before he just took some time off and it went away.

Sean

If you lack the mobility or the acromion shape genetics, then you can fuck your shit up. I'd personally be more worried about the forward head position that puts you at risk for a cervical disc herniation. If you have good acromion shape and mobility, I'm not sure how bad it would be on your rotator cuff.

Sean

I've taken several shorter breaks (1-2 weeks) after failing programs over the last 6-ish months, doesn't seem to have done much for me, I'm thinking I just need to start with light-ish stuff and work up to respectable weights.

I still remember boardshorts saying how shrugging is terrible for your shoulders and two posts later saying how he was doingg BTN press and how great it was

Ok so can anyone weigh in on how they feel about nuckols intermediate programs? Where the fuck is all the assistance work?

Coming from TM where I did squat +bench + SLDLs and DB press on monday
tuesday was an upper back/lat/biceps accesoory day, wednesday was OHP and recovery bullshit, Friday intensity all 3, then saturday more BBer type upper back and lat work

Are these programs suited for that kind of customization? Maybe I should just email nuckols.

The lift is perfectly fine.
The problem is that the glenohumeral joint usually (depends on genetics) doesn't have much space for the tendons to move around when you go too much into adduction + external rotation (though this can be minimized by the movement of the scapulae) or abduction + internal rotation.
So your tendons can get caught, impinged, or "sawn off" during lifts like these.

If you have good mobility, or lucky genetics, then you'll be fine.

For the BTN press, you can simply avoid complete adduction if you're doing multiple reps, or if you're gonna lower it all the way down, don't slow it down on the eccentric too much (learn to catch it on the traps like vid related).
And don't overdo the weights. Use it as an assistance lift and keep yourself inside a safe RPE range.

And again, keep your mobility work in check.
Keep your mobility work in check.
Keep your mobility work in check.

)':

Power snatches are lots of fun, and relatively easy to learn.
Goodmornings are ok, just make sure to stay safe.

Sean

So if I'm doing it at like 50% of my OHP ORM for sets of 10, should be good? And be sure to just completely ignore the eccentric portion and "drop" it at the top?
>Keep your mobility work in check
I do a few sets of 10 shoulder dislocates 4x a week (that and butterfly/frog stretches are literally all I do for mobility), that suffice?

Sean

VD was so shitty.

I was hyped up despite the headaches but I just didn't have the energy.

I'll get it next time once finals are over this Thursday

You called?

Chad and Daniel.

>I'll get it next time once finals are over
If you can't handle lifting through finals, then life is going to be a bitch

Sean

Don't just drop it please or you're gonna hit your neck.
Learn to catch it with your traps. Slowly at first, don't let it fall on you. Your cervical spine is a pretty fragile and vital region of your body.

>I do a few sets of 10 shoulder dislocates 4x a week (that and butterfly/frog stretches are literally all I do for mobility), that suffice?

It depends how mobile you already are, and your genetics.
I like doing long snatch holds. Move the bar (not barbell) away from you, as if you were doing a dislocation, but don't lower it. Just let it go as far as it can and hold it. It's a good stretch.

Don't try to overdo it on the first workout.

And as with anything, if you start feeling pain or discomfort, it's best not to keep going.

I want to lick Lascek's stomach

>tfw your massles will never be so yuge that their gravitational pull makes your car swerve off the road

iktf

It's more than finals desu, a lot of shitty personal stuff is going on that I'm trying to take my mind off. Been eating really bad recently and lost like 5lbs over the past few weeks which is definetly a factor.

But yeah your completely right, I gotta just push through it

see please rebut

Lads give me a simple one day a week medium volume deadlift program/routine that I can plop on a Wed between Mon and Fri medium volume squat days. Just tardgramming my bench for now, and quite successfully, haven't figured out what to do for deads.

Don't forget to sleep! Also, don't stress out over what you can't control. I stopped, and my life has gotten a million times easier. It's difficult at first, but once you truly realize and accept that there's not really anything you can do that will change the situation and that rolling with the punches will be easier, it gets better.

Its funny because I preach those words to everybody in a similar situation, and I've practiced what I preached for the past year or so but it's been hard recently.

I sleep like 11 hours a day and always wake up tired, so I'm considering going to see a doc about it.

Thanks for the encouraging words famalam, it'll all come together soon

Re: the poll.
It can wait until tomorrow

Deadlift only? You could tardgram that or do it after squats on Monday and do a variation on Friday like SLDL. But that's just my u/l favoritism coming through

pyrros a best wler

>unironically have the Milo poster in my room

Nuckols has an example of that in his spreadsheet, IIRC.

>2016
>relying on crutches like sleep

You might be oversleeping then. Try going for 8ish

Hnnngg

>2016
>Not abusing everything (legal) you can to milk the fuck out of your gains

Is it possible that my samsung camera app could change my snapchat front facing camera? Because that doesn't look quite right. Could be the close-ness

gay

There are no laws of men in the jungle.

Will give an illmatic delt pump, not that dangerous unless you're an asshole. Keep them medium-high rep, don't go too far south of your ears during reps. Fairly wide grip should go without saying.

Heh.

>Slingshot is at the post office

The bench programs have assistance work, the 3x squat programs are moderately okay (all others are p shit imo tbqh), the deadlifts ones are kind of a mishmash but probably okay too. He says add accessories as wanted, but not the point where the main movers are fried next time you need them.

Inb4 you run The Spotoshot Method 2.0 and bench 500 before you squat it.

Just get your fucking hair cut ya doofus

What can I say Boardie, you look good.

You're only proving my point more m8

Spotoshot 2.0 guinea pig #3 when?

>mfw have been sleeping like 12+ hours a day lately

Hmmm I'd honestly prefer my MWF fullbody scheme.

Ayy that might not be a bad place to look.

Checked out Coan/Ph. and MagOrt, the former looked meme as fuck and the latter looked a little nuts for someone trying (semi-primarily) to avoid injury.

Whatever works for you famalam. Probably would be too much for me.

>Spotoshot 2.0 guinea pig #3 when?
>Inb4 you run The Spotoshot Method 2.0 and bench 500 before you squat it.

Pretty sure SSM2.0 only works if you're strong enough to use the black slanger

>proving my point
But you see, the beasts in the jungle all have trensomnia, so while you're napping, they're hunting, and they'll eat your drowsy ass to meet their monstrous roidaroo macros. I'm pretty sure this is all covered in the sticky.

"Men, sleep is a crutch, you don't need sleep... food is a crutch too, holy shit, you do not need to eat."

>Not killing them and feasting on their corpses in your sleep
>The current year
Wew lad, it's like you don't want to make it

>tfw you ETSed and you eat and sleep whenever you want

Oversleeping is definitely a thing and I've been having symptoms from it.

Stay safe user

yeah it's an auto-filter for koreans. makes your skin clearer and your eyes bigger
also your hair looks way less fro-y

I think it only works if you don't know it's not supposed to. It's like a bumblebee - you look at a bigass bee with its tiny wings and go "No way that can work", but the bee's too busy flying around to care about your doubts.

It feels good lads

I generally wake up after like 6-8 hours, then I read a bit then I go back to sleep. It's not like I have any obligations in life anyway

kehk
smelly naysh brah

broadshorts still here?

>I have no obligations in life anyway

How have you not killed yourself yet

Literally the only person in plg that knows less about making it than you is panzer.

working on a paper

what's up?

I beg to differ

Why would I? I'm completely free.

>It doesn't look THAT bad, it's just long

what did he mean by this?

Feels pretty good

benis

>working on a paper

X out of this tab stat. Maybe even this whole browser.

My bench begs to differ :^)

Speaking of which, who are you? And what are your lifts?

If you keep trying to brag about your bench I'll burn a slingshot to summon ssb.

We both know that the slingshot did nothing to deserve that friend. I might be a weak asshole, but it doesn't mean you should hurt equipment that did nothing wrong.

On the topic of me not making it, I'm not sure what to do with my squat. I feel like I've regressed on it, and I have no idea how. I mean, I'll know what's truly up with it next week, but I'm fairly concerned. If the next cycle or two of 5/3/1 don't end up helping much, would Nuckols' 2 or 3 day intermediate squat program help me unfuck my squat?

What are your lifts right now, and how's your progress going lad?

boardie has a tiny-ass neck and a small-ass head