How will future historians look back on the glorious magapede army?

How will future historians look back on the glorious magapede army?

Same way we see Ron Paulites.

>megapede army

The sad thing is whoever made this image almost certainly made it unironically

Thanks for lumping us in with centrists, the only one who can push them further right are people like you.

Hey now, don't need to lump us with the crazies. Just because I have some respect for Paul doesn't mean I'm a Paulite but politically that's irrelevant on this board.

Cringe

Hes still a right wing bigot, just a libertarian right wing bigot.

This offends me as an actual white nationalist. Aren't there enough embarrassing klansmen and neo-nazi photos without needing to associate us with /b/ kids?

>bigot
Opinion discarded.

Having a following that mostly consists of 9/11 truthers, anti-semites, angsty teens and crazy people doesn't make you look good in the history books.

Ron paulites turned Libertarianism into the bronies of the political world for a entire generation.

Thought you guys would be good at false flags considering you call them out so freqently.

>WAHHH MY FASHY-WASHY FEE-FEES
boo fucking hoo

You shouldn't be discussing politics on this board at all. Fuck off.

Hint: dropping "future historians" into your post is not a legitimate excuse for making a modern politics thread on Veeky Forums.

The best thing about memes is they exist online.

So once the civilization destroying cataclyism occurs, they would be wiped out and we can forget the whole episode happened to begin with.

Fucking /pol/tards starting this thread, *sigh*
By your logic, Jon Stewart must be a right winger because he interviewed Bill O' Reilly a few times.
There was no fucking alt-right back in 2007 and that shit about the news letters are bullshit. And how was Paul supposed to know if Spencer was this odious person?

I'm pretty sure you should be telling everyone to fuck off on this thread. But here's a (you), now fuck off as well.

He wants to cut off welfare to the poorest communities in America (mostly minorities). Just because he has a few policies you agree with doesn't excuse his other shit, I bet you didn't even know he used to be a Republican.

That's the thing though, I'm a fascist. People who vote republican are not.

>when liberals and progressives unite the right without anyone having to lift a finger
we should be grateful if anything

>used to be a Republican
Woah, you mean people can change their political opinions over the course of a lifetime?

As the result of break down of privatized news media distribution which was previously used to stabilize and homogenize public opinion.

Probably a justified break down considering the glaring disparity in public perception and washington/media elitists