Does Israel have historical legitimacy

Does Israel have historical legitimacy

Legitimacy is always a tricky issue, but in the eyes of the western powers they do have legitimacy, and that's ultimately what matters.

>historical legitimacy
thats not a concept in political science. But God grants them legitimacy

They did have the Hasmonean Kingdom.

Other than the long defunct Jewish kingdom that had been conquered by Rome...

But it really doesn't matter nowadays. They don't need the legitimacy since it was the UN (and by extension the west) that created their state in the first place.

Legitimacy is only granted if it can be enforced. see and

Who cares they made a better place out of that shitty desert in 70 years than Camelfuckers in 1500 years

De facto legitimancy I would say.
Jews are now the majority there and they are recognized by the international authorities.

I don't really see Israel as "their land" because their ancestors lived there though, even the Bible says that they were invaders so unless you think they always owned the land for religious reasons I hardly see Israel as their rightful homeland.

NO.

Not until the 70's it didn't

>even the Bible says that they were invaders
I love how fedoras are so quick to cite biblical bullshit. There is no proof of the Conquest of Canaan, cities which were supposedly conquered didn't even exist at the time. Jews as a people arose in Israel.

It's a product of colonialism, like every other fucking state in that region

More so than that bullshit called Palestine

>historical legitimacy
what does this even mean

More than most countries.

“Legitimacy” aka “did the west draw it that way in the last 100 years” then yeah about as legitimate as most of the world’s puppet governments

>Japan and Korea
>Not European sphere/influence
>Liberia
>Not controlled by Europeans (Americans)

They literally speak a zombie language.

It means direct Europe. It also ignores Turkey being part of the Roman and Byzantine Empires.

should be done with latin desu

European Jews with American and European accents did? Gee whizz

You don't understand what Jewish means. The claim was never from descending from people that lived there or every palestinian would have that right. It is about being of that faith that they have a right to be there.

>egypt is a product of colonialism
>iraq too
>and saudia arabia
all of those countries save Jordan have historically existed in the past.

>It is about being of that faith that they have a right to be there.

and also form government, most importantly. jews were there and immigrated there long before israel, so it cant be merely about being there. its about forming government and controlling the place, based on having a similar religion to other people who live or lived there. but then any of the abrahamic religions may make that claim.

Jews are not abrahamic

is this some new red pill meme or what?

or are you saying jews the "ethno"-"linguistic" group are not abrahamic, but judaism is?

what a shell game you play

Jews do not follow Abraham and have a completely different set of teachings.

all that is required to be abrahamic religion is that abraham is a common figure, not that they follow his teaching in any particular way

well modern "jews" sure dont
they arent related to hebrews and are just converts

WE

I think about this daily. Repatriating all meritorious or ambitious Catholics to one nation. Revive Latin. Stratocratic Theocracy. We'd be on Mars by 2035.

I didn't even implied to be an atheist.

They got it and defended it against everyone who had a problem with that, thats all the legitimation needed

The fact people immediately dismiss the concept and start invoking primitive concepts like "might makes right" should tell you all you need to know about what truly believe.

No. Israel has no legitimacy and if you tried to defend it on that front you would fail.