Should white men give up on white "women" and go for the brown ones?

Should white men give up on white "women" and go for the brown ones?

My girlfriend is a light skinned brown chick (Brazilian looking quadroon), and we plan on having five kids together and being together for the rest of our lives

What's stopping YOU from doing the same?

reminder to report /pol/ in disguise threads

Report submitted

calm down schlomo

:^) good goy, race is a social construct

I'm sorry you had to settle user.

ask your dick bandini

Enjoy your divorce

bad idea because only white people are good.

I want my wife to be 100% good and have kids who are 100% good.

your woman is only 3/4 of a person, but technically less because the 1/4 of her that is genetically evil taints the remainder. it's like having a glass of milk vs. a glass of milk that's 1/4 diarrhea, now the whole thing is tainted.

>only white people are good.

I laughed

lol it is

Honestly lads, you need to realize that all people are good, as long as they exist within their own sphere, the problem is a mixing of races.

Except jews, they're quite literally the sons of Satan.

Aryans are above humans the way humans are above insects

> all people are good

everybody with brown skin is worse forever because of the womb that shat them out

>settling for non-whites
>mfw

As long as she can score above 115 on an IQ test, it's not really a big deal what her race is. The problem for brown women is that they're very unlikely to do so. But if they can, that's great since it produces healthier babies who are just as likely to be intelligent.

Am I the only one on the /eugenics/ bandwagon?

>skinned brown chick (Brazilian looking quadroon), and we plan on having five kids together and being together for the rest of our lives

wait until she gets fat and has no time to lose that baby weight

You're just lazy user

Well, I'm a nigger, so it's in reverse for me.

if we all woke up tomorrow and no nonwhites existed, anywhere, even in their homelands, why would we be worse off?

>tfw qt 1/4 native American bf
Just the right shade of carmel, and ethnicity scholarships out the ass.

Just pull non-American chicks, they don't have to be non-white.

sure thing deshawn, you pay for your internet with your welfare check?

What is this, an image for ants?

Always the same

we'd have no more chinese children to sew shoes together

Why though? Are black chicks that bad you have to look up for whites?

Nike needs to die anyways, would much rather have a middle class cobbler population than slave labor + a handful of executives.

Yes. Most are ugly. I'm black, yeah, but I don't have the baboon qualities that other blacks do. Plus I like my women with a semblance of intelligence, which most black women lack.

Nah, they're totally fine living in their own little tribal constellations, the problem is when you impose western liberal hegemony (i.e. the world post-1776) and make a fertile breeding ground for kikes.

Negroes may be dumb and irrational, but they aren't actively malicious and evil like the jews.

Real talk man

Black americans hate each other
And black africans hate black americans
So not a lotta room for maneuver there

>I'm black, yeah, but I don't have the baboon qualities that other blacks do.

I'm sure your mother is proud

I hope you die in a car accident just for being black and for no other reason

Checked. Anyone have the Rhodesia image from /pol/?

> they are fine

so?

that land could be put to better use producing more Aryan civilization.

==ALL WHITE AFRICA==

Ya fucking shoe shining coon

>marriage

>2016

spot the guy that is losing half his shit

Good thing all your hopes and dreams only exist to be crushed, so that user is safe

OP is literally stupider than these birds

Way to save a fucking thumbnail, you literal nigger.

latin man here

I am ok with this proposed swap. I have already started tainting the white race. Let's make a new master race together, white man.

Fuck off, /pol/. Are you so insecure about yourself that you need to project your self-hatred onto others?

Also, no matter how you look at it, /pol/ is the worst board next to /b/. It's right-wing /pol/, every time you bring an argument, they mention something about jews, or something something "Shitskin detected."

I'm not going to argue the jews don't run the world, they do. But the meme culture gets annoying after a while, and it's inescapable. Even on Veeky Forums. It doesn't matter.

And for future reference, I was in the upper right quadrant of the political compass, and while I do support Trump for our president, I don't like the meme culture that surrounds him, especially here.

What
I called a black man who is eager to throw his fellow blacks in the mud for the white man's approval a coon
Because that's exactly what he is
Not /pol/ at all
The man is a disgrace and I let him know that

why not just exterminate you and your spawn for their crime of being born worse? at the very least, deport to somalia.

sounds simpler.

white man sad i stuck my penis in their womyn

>being born worse

oh boy, as if there is such a thing
you sound like a lazy unaccomplished little shit

No you aren't

Niggers already threw themselves in the mud. Helping niggers is like trying to pinch a fly with boxing gloves on while it dances on the head of a pin, you can try but it won't do shit. Even if it does work, something will fuck up and it'll be back to square one. Why do you think niggers have their skin like they do? They threw themselves in the mud so much it became a genetic trait.

Diamonds out the ass, but is incapable of doing anything with them. Eurocentricism is the only right way, because the only other race to have accomplished anything outside of "Culture" are the Asians.

Don't you see that civilization in itself is a jew trap?

White man come home

Please don't reply to me directly, what is autism is contagious
I don't even have an antivirus right now I feel too vulnerable

Nice ad hominem, user. Instead of refuting my point you resort to ebin autism maymay.

Please, stop that
I asked you nicely

@37119409
If you insist.

>having five kids

even deciding to have one kid is the worst decision anyone can make ever

have fun spending $245k five times in a row, driving a minivan for the next 18+ years, working overtime every week to afford your amenities, getting ridiculously deep into debt, not being able to pay your mortgage, and passing your debt onto your kids

Not to mention giving up your hobbies, interests, and passions for the sake of "being a father".

Back

OP here

Pic related is my girlfriend

Thank you

>choosing a mate based on skin color. Pleb faggot

meh. shes a shit tier brazilian.

you couldve done better being white.

>Why do you think niggers have their skin like they do? They threw themselves in the mud so much it became a genetic trait.
I can appreciate a good racist joke as much as the next guy but this is such a hackneyed attempt at humor. You're not funny, user.

>Diamonds out the ass, but is incapable of doing anything with them
True, but it's not really their fault. They have low IQs from years and years of malnutrition from living in arid areas with famines or just shitty harvests.

We should pity the blacks, especially the dark ones with IQs around 70 on average. Low IQs are closely correlated with high rates of violence, which may in turn explain why Africans have historically had a tendency to kill and enslave one another when the crops were good enough to amass armies for ethnic cleansing, etc.

Huge tiddies

she looks exactly like a person I know. She in Calgary?

Gry a load of this low test

>hurrr durrr how am I going to afford my Mercedes ;_;

This is why the West is dying

Fuck off lizardman, the human race will perpetuate and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

> he thinks NIGGER IQ is environmental rather than heritable
> he thinks blacks don't deserve it

1) Stop saving thumbnails. It's ironic that your post is about low IQ.
2) It's both, dumbfuck. Their brains are horribly underdeveloped and they never evolved to have high IQ like northern Europeans and Ashkenazim.

Ashkenazi jews are only smart because they are white.

Blacks are dumb even when they grow up rich with good diets. They aren't dumb because of environment, they're dumb because they're black.

It's the same situation with their morals - blacks aren't bad because of how they grow up, they are bad because they are born black.

>what is financial stability
>what is freedom
Being able to fuck whoever you want > Closed relationship + kids

get HIV and die alone, MGTOW loser

>They have low IQs from years and years of malnutrition from living in arid areas with famines or just shitty harvests.
Not a problem until the introduction of agriculture and western medicine to the sub-saharan continent. They simply have low IQ because that's how God made them.

Triggered
Try having kids and see how it works out for you. I'd love to hear your results.

You could argue MLK was intelligent, however he did steal a lot of his shtick from Gandhi. At least he was non-violent, which is rare among blacks.

Then God really hates blacks.

I do.

He was a retard. I know because his skin was brown.

That's like saying all whites are superior to blacks because they're white. I've seen white trash, I lived in Arizona for 14 years. Go to Apache Junction once in your life, it's all full of meth-heads and drug labs.

Get your head out of your ass user, there are intelligent blacks. However, they're all half-black.

> That's like saying all whites are superior to blacks because they're white

That's 100% true.

Christian Weston Chandler is better than the best person in the whole black race, and more valuable than the whole black race combined.

No matter what a brain damaged morally corrupt neurotic loser he is, at least CWC is white.

No its not

Oh user

It's fucking true.

Will CWC ever break into your mother's house to steal all of her jewelry, then cut her tits off and set her on fire on nothing but pure chimp impulse to cause harm?

At best, CWC causes minor harm to society and gets something like $14,000 a year in welfare money. Mostly he stays holed up in his room doing stupid autistic garbage.

Meanwhile blacks rape, loot, riot, murder, steal, harass and ruin everything they touch.

That settles it, CWC is worth more than the whole black race.

That's not saying much, the whole black race is less valuable than a single donkey. At least the donkey does its job well and doesn't commit crimes against anyone.

Talk to a therapist about all this fixation and misdirected anger you have

>Will CWC ever break into your mother's house to steal all of her jewelry, then cut her tits off and set her on fire on nothing but pure chimp impulse to cause harm?
Actually, there's a ton of white men who have done exactly this. Most high profile serial killers have been white.

>Meanwhile blacks rape, loot, riot, murder, steal, harass and ruin everything they touch.
Neil DeGrasse Tyson is raping and looting as we speak? Learn something new everyday.

Seriously, you need to spend less time on /pol/. You really sound like a cult member.

Lol using one famous black scientist come on guy

He did it again
He posted a fucking thumbnail again
user confirmed for retard

But we already knew that

>tfw they're gymbros

>implying the IQ test is still a useful tool

>Will CWC ever break into your mother's house to steal all of her jewelry, then cut her tits off and set her on fire on nothing but pure chimp impulse to cause harm?

I wouldn't put it past him

And what the fuck are you talking about? All the most brutal torture and murder cases, against women or not, were made by white psychopaths

>Confirming autism

It's amazing how unaware of their own stupidity the average /pol/tard is.

>tfw guy i know has 5 kids (one just turned 2), makes millions of dollars and drives a fucking mazzerati to work

>Most high profile serial killers have been white.
I believe there's a good chance this is because the police literally can't distinguish between serial killings and regular ol' random violence within black communities.

There's also the fact that "whites" represent at least 60% of the american population while blacks are only ~10% or so.

how will you know the kids are yours and not her best friend carlos's?

>I believe there's a good chance this is because the police literally can't distinguish between serial killings and regular ol' random violence within black communities.

The police are not THAT incompetent

Besides if the crimes are within black communities why would you even care?

Cheeky DNA test

I didn't want to admit it at first (because I'm really racist) but white women really are fucking trash. Nowadays they're so entitled and feel as if they DESERVE to be treated like royalty. I guess that can go for any western women in general. White women today are fucking worthless sluts who don't know how to do shit like cook, clean, care for children, etc. They're also lazy and retarded.

/rant

>cherrypicking "intelligent" scientists to prove a point

Neil Degrasse Tyson hasn't really contributed to physics anyway, he just learned what the white scientists have discovered before him. You literally (no fucking exaggeration) have hundreds of European scientists/mathematicians/inventors for every one black scientist/mathematician/inventor. Look at Henry Ford, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Westinghouse, Galileo, Darwin, James Maxwell, Louis Pasteur, Michael Faraday, Thomas Edison, Stephen Hawking, Max Planck, Ernest Rutherford, etc etc etc. I could literally give you thousands of more names of white people who have made the world what it is today. What have niggers actually discovered (read: discovered, not fucking copied) on their own that have significantly impacted the world? And no, fucking peanut butter and water guns don't count.

That is literally what happened in the case of Lonnie David Franklin Jr. AKA The Grim Sleeper.

And I don't, I'm not American. I just saw the case and thought it was interesting.

>Not counting the almighty peanut-butter, lord of bulking, god of macros, and fairy of saved money

Go fuck yourself

Nothing, my gf is Peruvian and is amazing