I manage a very successful restaurant. $3.5 mil a year. I'm 26. I also do the hiring. Ask me anything...

I manage a very successful restaurant. $3.5 mil a year. I'm 26. I also do the hiring. Ask me anything. Also fellow food industry managers feel free to discuss the bullshit you deal with everyday

I'll start
>middle of dinner rush
>"I just need to go out back for a cig is that ok I'm stressed"

How did you progress into being a manager?
What's the profit margin at with your job?

From my experience, most smokers are pretty good employees. Hard working people who need 2 minutes to relax.

I'd rather have a smoker do his thing and take a break than some lazy ass faggot text all day,

Why does Chili's chicken suck so badly now? After they went to the IR grills everything went down the drain, but why?

A childless uncle left me a food chain here in mexico, i just have some degrees in finances and stuff i did just to have a good looking resume.

I dont know how im going to keep this shit alive, i just heard we had 3 stores in china and one in usa.

Whatever works i guess, wish i could get into crypto like i planned, i bought like 20 (LINK) just to get a taste of crypto, also fuck the current chicken price rise.

I've been in the food industry since I was 12. At 22 and the oldest of 3, I began managing our family restaurant and eventually inherited it after my parents divorce and the passing of my mom. I took that experience and put it on paper in the form of a resume and applied as a server to a different restaurant where they offered me a management position.

I used to be a restaurant manager, I now work for Citibank tech.

Trying to stop kitchen porters and waiting staff doing disgusting stuff with food was a challenge. Realistically if you're eating out (or ordering) regularly, you've been eating faeces, smegma, sweat, snot and a host of other crazy stuff.

Restaurant work can be boring as fuck and resentful staff will be very imaginative when it comes to entertainment.

If you get caught on your cell phone you get fired. no ifs, ands, or buts. Only exception is if you ask to go smoke or ask to go out back for a couple of minutes.

Alright. Give me some background on the type of people. Also, what's the profit margin?

have to agree with you. I run a small manufacturing company (about 15 employees in the production area) and the smokers aren't bad, they dip out onto the loading dock sometimes for like 1-2 minutes and they're right back to work with a good attitude. It's these sneaky fucking straight edge cunts who sit around on their cellphone all day, the cellphone fags probably attempt to waste a good hour whereas the smokers maybe a total of like 8 minutes, and to make it worse the phonefags talk down to the smokers

I have no idea what our profit margins are. Generally restaurants make a dime for every dollar. The owner is already worth tens of millions of dollars. I'm one of 6 managers and I have no idea what they're making. We try to keep labor below 23% (not including salaried employees), liquor and beer at 17%, and food at 42%. At $3.5 mil a year in gross you can do the math and figure out the net if you want.

I never understood that shit. When you are at work put your fucking phone away. Unless you use your phone for work that shit has no business being around you durimgnthe work day.

>I make some money by being a fucking jew. AMA!
kys

So far I don't see anything to warrant asking you any questions.

Does pretending to be successful make you feel good?

Fuck you. I need my phone.

What's the name of your ICO?

He's young and has access to hot tail. Why do you hate on the working man?

>manage

Pajeet

kek

fuck off jew