Besides sheer willpower, what helps you with cutting?

Besides sheer willpower, what helps you with cutting?

i put a naked pic on the fridge door. some days i just eat ice.

Because fat people are disgusting and I don't want to be associated with them.

adderall

EC stack

i gym hard while chad eats pizza

Caesin protein is slow release taking longer to digest, also eat more fiber or take a fiber supplement, fiber will make you feel fuller longer as well. I like to take lcarnitine too

Chewing tobacco and cigarettes.

Trust me.

Eat lots of lean protein. It will fill up while being low calorie. I like to make a bunch of chicken patties. I keep them in the fridge and when I get hungry between meals I eat one. Fills me up. When you remove carbs from your diet it is really easy to stay under your calorie allotment.

Share the pic bud

All that broscience

Drinking hot water and working out when hungry to delay feeding periods.

Lots of water, multiple small meals, and chewing gum. also sheer willpower

Ebin

Fuck fit, I need a cheat meal, should I just eat some shitty food in small quantities to still be in a deficit or should I go all out for 1 meal?

>I need a cheat meal

no you dont

Chug water

im never gonna make it

>when you with your girl but getting a bj from your side chick in your head

realizing I can eat at maintenance eventually

remembering why I started

I dont want to be a fat fuck like the average person

Did Bill get a lobotomy?

>tfw fat as shit but still considered relatively slim compared to fatasses today

Feels good

Smoking

OP, if you feel you can't cope with carb cravings anymore, try a GOOD multivitamin first. Doesn't have to be expensive but none of that one-a-day bullshit. I always thought multis are all a scam but it worked wonders for me.

Don't snack. You don't need it.

planning and meal timing
food scales (ac/tually i use a weed scale but w/e)
brotein powder

yeah vitamins are definitely not a scam but you likely need more than you think, blood tests have confirmed this for me

fucking this, chug two bottles of water. It'll fill your stomach up and you won't be hungry anymore.

fucking hell, they're actually going to kill bill off to try and get her the sympathy vote

the madmen

it's actual science pham

broscience is "cardio steals your gains" and shit like that

I think about that one time I had 12% bf and people acknowledged my existence

Keep yourself busy and drink water all day every day. You'll come to enjoy pissing like a horse

Is that Arlo Givens?

drink 2 liters of water in under 2 minutes and you won't want food for a day or so.

Chewing gum

Have a set routine and not just play it by ear. If you already schedule for yourself what you're going to eat you'll be more obliged to stick with it. Meal prepping and logging my meals into myfitnesspal is my way of setting my meals for the day in stone and that almost makes me feel like I'm obligated to eat the food and not the pizza and donuts my manager bought for everyone at work.

I can vouche for the drinking part
I always loose more weight when I make sure theres a big pot at tea available at all times(peppermint,berry,ginger etc)

I pop a melatonin at like 7:00 at night after dinner, try to get to bed at 8. Less I'm up bullshitten less likely I snack or crack open a beer, also forces me to get up early for work where I don't have access to food that I don't pack power through with coffee and adderall, I have no life... Great cut though...oh shit why am I up right now

Greek yogurt.

I just eat the 1kg tub and call it a day until diner. That shit fills you up.

Keto, desu. That natural hunger suppression can't be beat

>believing in cheat meals

Calories in > calories out. I've cut down from 22% body fat to around 11 eating pizza and hamburgers whenever I wanted. Obviously it's better to eat 100% healthy but I'm not gonna deprive myself, especially when I'm a recovering fat ass. Just track your calories and macros. Try to eat healthy every day but if you do want a hamburger make sure you keep it within your limits. A double double from in n out is 670 calories. Make sure you have 670 calories left to spare and if you do then go ahead and eat it. I guarantee you, you will lose weight regardless. Tracking your calories also makes sure you're staying on track. It's not a forever thing. After a while you can just eyeball what you're eating and be mindful of what you're eating that way you don't have to write everything down. But you need to lead first cuck.

>Besides sheer willpower, what helps you with cutting?
Having a hobby you enjoy.
The more active you are in something, the less likely you will have down time and be able to binge.
Often hobbies can help you burn calories.

Learn first* excuse the typos. I'm on my phone.

Shillary couldn't have him slowing things down

/thread

>that bloated face

I bet she's munching dbol on the daily

One of my best friends killed himself last month. Gotta make it in his memory.

Fitting into my old clothes before packing on 20+ pounds. Also, wanting to fit into a suit I've had since 2001. Last time I wore it I had to pull a MacGyver so I could properly button the pants.