So I havent been on Veeky Forums in forever...

So I havent been on Veeky Forums in forever, last thing I really recall was mang calling out islee islee on his diddlylift. What happened afterwords? Did mangs roids eventually catch up to him?
>Pls respond

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

I'm also curious, it seemed like one day he just wasn't here anymore. I think they proved he was using roids and he got btfo, but I don't know any details and that was like 6 months ago I believe

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Same I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while. Last I remember Veeky Forums was just a swoll /r9k/. A forum for autistic fitness enthusiasts. I was wondering if it has changed at all.

Quads confirm we were preoccupied witb big quads

both left, bam end of drama. now supermong is still lifting somewhere, breaking non-natty world's ugliest man records.

Thanks lad

Still p much the same except they left

The new latest memes are
>HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME
>Chad is eating pizza and has a six pack while you track macros and calories and are skinny fat
>the Chad pasta where he skypes your oneitis after getting high and they make fun of you and she confesses love for him but he just blows her off

I've seen those. Those are actually pretty hilarious. I guess that's how you fend off the robots.

"THANK YOU QUASIMODO"

Isleys a little bitch who got his ass kicked

i'm actually the first person to call him quasimodo. man i kinda miss mong now

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Does trappy count as new or has "it" been around for some time?

thank you quasimodo

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Tfw the roid monkey left and now we got a hormone tranny to replace him

Just kill me senpai, at least Mong wasn't this crazy in the head as much as trappy

>dislikes trappy
you don't even know where u are

If trappy was a normal Veeky Forums guy with decent lifts then everyone would love him, but it's like someone who's never lifted trying to give people advice based on stuff they've read. Like I can read about heart surgery but I don't go around telling beginner surgeons how to do it

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

can i see the skype pasta i've seen the other two memes

He argues with people who've been lifting for years too.

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Mong pls

Thank you quasimodo

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

>THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Supermang pls come back we need you now more than ever. Deliver us from this scourge.

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Don't remember the exact details, but somehow Veeky Forums found Mong's sister's Instagram, and very soon after he left Veeky Forums.