What are the best exercises for obliques/love handles?

What are the best exercises for obliques/love handles?

I look pretty damn good literally everywhere else but my obliques are absolute shit

planks
ab roller
deadlift
side bends

Bump

i've heard side bends just end up making your waist bigger and exacerbating the problem. is that true?

where the fuck do you think obliques are located?

I don't know how other people feel about it, but I do pauses at the end of decline sit ups. I really feel that tension on my obliques more than on my abs

I heard from a youtuber that it builds muscle which just ends up making your waist bigger. rip

not eating fatty foods.

nigga i always do crunches every single morning from last 5 months and all i can say is my obliques are bulgin nowadays and banging chicks seem to be eeasier like previously i can do doggystyle for 5 minutes and after that i would put out of exhausting nowadays after doin crunches i can teel you nigga that i can do doggy style for 30 mintues straight if i dont cum yet tho lol and i would never feel as i used to as my core is strong fr right now

Are you fucking simple? Then why did you ask about obliques? Jesus christ

Well.. training obliques will tone love handles, will it not? am i missing something?

OBLIQUES ARE WAIST MUSCLES

Did you mean "I still have fat"?

The best exercises are:
Fork Putdowns
Table Pushaways
Horizontal Head Nods
and reading the fucking sticky

You dipshit. Read the sticky

>tone
>Tone
>TONE
no

So drop weight and the love handle problem will be resolved. alright then

pretty much. still work your obliques if you want them well defined when you lose the love handle fat.
seriously though
>tone
that's some fitness chick talk there bro. cut that shit out.

kek. alright. so stick to my current PL program, drop some weight and throw in some oblique exercised I guess

i just want that perfect 0.90 H/W ratio ;(

>tone

;((((((

literally dumbest post i've seen here in a while

like a day maybe

ok since nobody else will just give you a straight answer

love handles = body fat

obliques = muscle

if you want to lose fat, eat at a caloric deficit and lose weight

if you want to gain muscle, eat at a caloric surplus and gain weight

thanks bruv

Guys, I got another stupid question.

If you eat at a calorie deficit but keep your protein levels the same, can you lose fat and maintain muscle?

Please no bully

yes

only as long as you keep lifting just as heavily, though.

ok. well that's cool, your opinion is your opinion. but lets remember abs are made in the kitchen

oh sorry let me add, hopefully you're already eating enough prots to gain muscle. i recommend upping your intake even more, but that part could also be broscience. not sure, but eating 1.5g/1lb bw anyway because i love my milkshake flavored protein.

no please define "fatty foods" for me

I try to aim for 1.1.

I guess if I cut on carbs and fat 1.25-1.5 won't be a bad idea

Atta boy

holy shit. you must be a riot at parties.

i am, actually. i'm just an asshole to retards on Veeky Forums.

whatever makes you feel better

russian twists

/thread

Lmfao

Paloff press

/thread

Those + bicycle cruches