Veeky Forums, is it possible to get shredded JUST by bodyweight exercises and a good diet ?

Veeky Forums, is it possible to get shredded JUST by bodyweight exercises and a good diet ?

live in a shitty rural area and closest gym in 40 km away.

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cut yes. Big, no, not really. On the plus side your body will never have more bulk than you can make full use of. On the downside, you will never be swolt. If you really want to try it, check out "You Are Your Own Gym" by that guy that wrote it. I have it on good authority that it can be found as a free PDF file. Not that I know anything about that kind of thing.

with 10/10 diet, much veggies and fruits. Also if you put alot of effort into research, on how you can do your workouts at home. you can do it. athlean x has some good excersises.

Maybe if you take a bunch of steroids as well.

Pic on the right is pretty realistic for a dedicated body weight regimen.

You can get big by normie standards, but you can't get the same level of gains as weights. the reddit routine isn't that bad, just find something you can deadlift or squat, that shouldn't be too hard rurally.

No it's not lol

i need a 10/10 diet , help me out ?

Maybe if you're on 500mg of test.

If you just do weighted pull ups and dips you'll be able to get a pretty big and cut upper body but you'll be lacking in your traps and obviously legs. You'll still probably look pretty good though.

Nice triples.

This guy forgot to mention all the gear he's on, but no you won't get hyuge with just body weight exercise, you can get nice and tone though with diet and exercise. Can you afford any home gym equipment?

I'm seriously considering signing up and driving 40km now..

How much does the home gym equipment cost?

$1000 for all the good stuff, way less if you can build things yourself or skip some things

basics is somewhere to do deadlifts, a squat rack (can be made), dip and pull up bars, a bench, a backpack full of dirt for weighted stuff

fuck this, I'll just sign up and drive, only thing left is to find a good diet.

You wont reach that physique with just 500mg test, just saying. Test + Deca and you might have a chance.

How do these supplements help and what do they do ?

Any side effects? i literally have the same body in OP's pic ( left one obviously) .

kek, you're saying it's impossible to achieve that body natty ?

Shut the fuck up.

Get a few cheap dumbells and you should be fine

Check out scooby's channel, he's an expert on home workouts

They are steroids.
People who take them and do nothing get better results than naturals who train as hard as they can. aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
Yes, unless you have god-tier genetics paired with atleast a decade of hard lifting.

Nope. I pulled that in the service with bodyweight and forced runs under full load. It's doable. That's all your life will be, but it's doable.

pics or gtfo

I'm short a leg and half a face now. No pics for you.

diet recommendations bros ?

Just eat healthy, man. Check out the revised food pyramid and try to match it. A decently well rounded diet will keep you healthier in the long run and be easier to stick to than anything faddish. If you need further help talk to your doctor or a nutritionist. They'll have more experience, and a vested interest, with your body type and metabolism than a bunch of fags on a Syrian catamite juggling BBS.

GOMAD + 5 scoops of whey each day with the exercise mentioned in
You'll get that body in no time.