How do I become an interesting/charismatic person Veeky Forums?

How do I become an interesting/charismatic person Veeky Forums?

bump Veeky Forums

just be yourself

You just gotta be yourself dude

Find a video of a person you consider charismatic. Listen to how they talk, the rhythm and tempo of their voice. How they gesture and use facial expressions. Practice that shit in a mirror. Read widely. If you want to be charismatic you need to be at least slightly worldly. Talk with as many people as you can, go outside your comfort zone. Learn not to give a fuck. Develop your own way of communicating with others, don't copy verbatim everything your 'idol' does.

It's not simple, but not impossible.

Model yourself on the kind of person you would admire and find interesting.

Pls stop...

If that was all there was then I wouldn't feel the need to change myself.

I have literally no interests apart from watching movies.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: find a Toastmasters

Any examples? The only one coming to me right now is Blaha.

ALl the people I want to model myself after are very good at talking and have amazing social skills. I don't know how to get to that level guys...

What's this?

like who?

politicians and characters from movies and TV are not how people talk in real life. i don't know what good examples are of real life people i should emulate

you have 0 friends?
well if thats the case how about relatives?

0 friends
no relatives that i'd emulate

Best piece of advice in there
> Learn to not give a fuck
Confidence is the only thing that matters in being am outgoing person.

The only time I've ever been social/charismatic was when I was on shrooms. You could try that.

0 friends worth emulating.
No relatives as well

I can play it off like I don't care. But I really do deep inside...

Sorry m8. I don't do drugs.

Start lifting faggot. There's nothing more charismatic than being swole.

I disagree. Ignoring the fact that it's gonna take years for me to do so, there's much more to navigating life than muh muscles.

I agree. There's more to life than being charismatic. But the answer to your question is muscles muscles muscles

This board is the perfect example of what would happen if an autist gets shredded without developing himself internally.

Sorry if I don't save myself the drama 3 years from now posting
>tfw no gf

Trust me, I'm already as mentaly fit as I can be. But no matter how nice a personality you have, no matter how interest your hobbies are, if you dont have muscles, people are still gonna pass you over

>But no matter how nice a personality you have, no matter how interest your hobbies are, if you dont have muscles, people are still gonna pass you over

Nigga no.
Some of the most well likeable people that are the 'alphas'/leaders of their friends group as well as having the prettiest girls are DYEL faggots.

But they have this indescribable presence that makes you want to get to know them and some of them were even autists before.

Since I used to barely talk in real life I learned a lot by watching Northernlion on twitch. Probably less "alpha" than this board would like, but he has a great speaking voice and is really good at keeping conversations.

>becomes mumbles the faggot

>Sorry m8. I don't do drugs
>standards
Found the peoblem. Youre an insufferable prick.

Talk to people, not just girls but anyone and be yourself. Just give your opinion about something anything. Who gives a shit OP! fawk!

Ali left THE biggest legacy within boxing.
He also lived a pretty full life.

I literally wouldn't mind all of that bs if my life gets to be atleast half of how rich his was.

More like I don't know anyone who sells/wants to give it to me....

leave Veeky Forums

>How do I become an interesting/charismatic person Veeky Forums?
Charm comes from being aware of yourself and others, and being able to flow well with the environment. How you speak your language, your tone, use of linguistics, body language, social awareness and responses to cues. It's also especially charming when you can show empathy for others in unique ways. It's the vibe you put off that people can sense.

You want to be interesting? That's subjective, because I think everyone is pretty interesting. It's a matter of how you represent your lifestyle or what you choose to identify you. Like that one scene from Taxi Driver, when the wiz cabbie says "You get a job. You become the job." Pretty much what happens to most people, since it's common for people to initially ask "so what do you do?" if they couldn't tell already, and the answer is most likely your Job.
If you're NEETing it up, then I guess all I can tell you is, you ARE what do you during your free time.

>be yourself
No, you be creative. If you're with people, you make the effort to have a good time, suitable to the setting, people, and context. It becomes second-nature when you enjoy your own company.

Be good or be good at it.
Take risks. Make shit happen, with your circle of people or whatever community you affiliate with. Pull it off well. You need leadership skills for this, and this applies only if you are GOOD AT being you. If not, then stay as a good moral person. This is one key to making YOU interesting.

Now fuck off.

But Veeky Forums is what made me user.

Screenshotted :)

Ali is over rated as fuck, he benefited mostly from the time period in which he boxed.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky Marciano, Gene Tunney and many other better boxers who left more of a impact on the world of boxing than just having a big mouth...

How the fuck is Jake Lamotta still alive?

AFTER 108 boxing fights where he took massive beatings?

Ali's more famous/respected for his role in the civil rights movement iirc.

Old men from that era were monsters.

> (You)
>Sorry m8. I don't do drugs.

That's a shame. Plus it's pretty hard for my dealer to get them and even then, they're pretty expensive. You could try Triple Cs if you're feeling risky. Or you could just pick up a hobby like woodcarving or something.

Oh man so that's what he looks like. I've been laffin' my ass off to Doug Stanhope's bit about him for years

How'd you meet your dealer?
>ausfag here

I moved in with a couple potheads, started smoking weed and they took me to they're dealer. Now we go up every 2 weeks to chill with him doing all kinds of shit.

Any suggestions for me man?
>18 Years old
>living with parents
>n-no friends

Eliminate social anxiety, read often and on a variety of topics, and stop caring about other people's perception of yourself.

Leave your house. Attend events that interest you and talk to the people you find there. Learning how to communicate and have a conversation is easy. Social manipulation is a required skill to move up the social ladder.

Don't try to impress people.
Like things.
Don't talk too much. Don't talk too little.
Say yes. Say no.
Explain yourself but don't justify yourself.
Have opinions but don't be opinionated.
Stand up for what you want, but don't be stubborn and obnoxious.

It's all a stupid balancing act.
Alcohol helps*

*a little bit

> (You)
>Any suggestions for me man?
Years old
>>living with parents
>>n-no friends
If you have a job, start talking to coworkers. If you don't know what to say, just listen until they start talking about something that interests you and chime in with something relevent (like if they're talking about some new movies, ask if they're excited about seeing a movie that you want/went to see). Sooner or later, you'll start talking everyday and BAM; you've got a new friend. One's bound to be a pothead and then you'll start finding dealers if you ever want to try some stuff.

then cultivate new interests. also read "how to win friends and influence people" and realize that you should become interested in others, not just try to make people interested in you