Serious advice here, which exercise is best to become better at rape

Serious advice here, which exercise is best to become better at rape.

Running

getting a gun 1x1

I reported your post to the FBI tips website and hopefully they track your movements for the next 5 years. Have fun being watched OP.

#savage

deadlift. strong core and massive grip strenght for holding them down

Therapy

Chest flies are pretty good. It largely resembles the movement of holding her arms down while shes trying to get away.

lol

yea right kid you would need to learn how to backtrace his IP for that

Yeah my gf likes rape fantasy too. She told me to Surprise her sometime with a mask and rape the shit out of her. She likes being thrown around. I would say anything with core and arms. Core so you can use strength to hold her down while she struggles and arms to control her limbs.

>2016
>still doesnt know how easy it is to backtrace Veeky Forums posts

newfag

This made me sick

This made me horny

Stamina is your friend. Some women who are smaller are easier to over power but the prize is overpowering a high test woman. Those are usually a bit stronger since they tend to be taller or more muscular.
Also chloriform 1x1

kek

CIA here. u are fuked son

Kek

Just get into MMA training. It's as close to rape training as you will ever find.

>CIA
>fbi.png
kek

>CIA
>fbi.png
lmao
>brain gainz
oh ok

Install Gento

but MMA is for real rapists not joke rapists

i know like no chick seems into it. :(

lold about right

gf op

Learn how to wrestle so you can take and pin down your victim and maybe also some jujitsu

Do cock curls

back to edgelord

REKT
E
K
T

Pushdowns.

Chloroform is literally a meme. It would be quicker and easier to just choke the victim uncouncious. Just remember he/she will wake up fairly quickly (2-3 minutes in most cases) so either drug him/her afterwards or at least immobilize them with cuffs and gag so they don't yell.

Triceps push-downs to hold person down effectively.
Chest press and wrist curls for superior grip.
Hip thrusters for all the thrusting.
Deadlifts for overall strength

I raped your gf and she thought it was you wearing a cock extension lel

>this window will close in 3 seconds...