Prove to me ARK isnt dead. Im considering selling and putting it all into DGB or FUN

Prove to me ARK isnt dead. Im considering selling and putting it all into DGB or FUN

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/359/delegate-sharkpool-profit-sharing-pool-90-approximate-payout-every-12-hours-2-7-ark-10k-vote-13-5-ark-50k-vote-27-ark-100k-vote/72
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DGB

Ark isn't dead.

DUMP IT NOW

QUICK

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

It's dead until another one of its 129312 features gets a release date.
Then it slowly rises until people realize it's not that big of a deal and then they get ADHD and buy something else.

Shitcoin.

which coin are you invested in?

Only Link. It's a good time to buy in.

do it

Look at the bittrex order book for DGB.

Look at those bags.

maybe fun but for ark, Im still 3x from my initial, missed my chance to 6x but hey - i did clip off a little near the peak and maybe about to buy back some.

Its going to be good user. Dump it if you feel like day trading, hold if you want steady gains in a few months.

Up to you.

It will be back, but you should have sold a long time ago. If you've waited this long, you might as well continue hodling.

It's going to keep going down until the 1-day MACD reverses. It might be a few more weeks. A whale will notice ARK at bargain bin prices some day in the future and buy a fuckton, and that volume may be enough to spark the reversal of this long downward trend.

WTF is this Ark whale doing?

Probably waiting for his BAT to go up over the weekend, then he'll sell, buy more ark, and the price will rise.

>stuttering arkheads

I was at work earlier so I can't upload the screenshot I took, but someone was selling 100 ark at a shitload of different prices, like 100 @ 64100, another 100 @ 64095, 100 @ 64090 etc. What the hell was that about, I've never seen that since I started watching this coin in June.

On the ark Reddit they are saying oxycoin is the wale causing the drump. They fucked over ark and are cashing out on arks dime

I saw this before - and now these sell walls

I lost so fucking much on this shit coin.
Luckly I earned it back on NEO

I

+
1. it's going to get listed on upbit soon, the exciting new worst korean exchange where they'll eat it up
2. it's corrected like it has done since every previous ATH so it's at a nice buy-in point rn, whereas the upcoming release will lower tx fees, voting fees and delegate registration fees to reflect the appreciation in value
3. fundamentals are stellar and although the development is still a work in progress, the dev team and the community have been making big strides ever since ARK came to be, as is evident in their github repo
4. ARK is poised to become #1 platform for everything crypto, greatly surpassing the capabilities of ETH through inclusion of IPFS and IPDB integration and its own implementation of ARKVM
5. DPoS is a novel and most economical way of tackling blockchain consensus
6. inflation is low, capped, and shall diminish over time
7. deployable blockchains will allow anyone to create their own token, own nodes and own blockchain for whatever reason or utility they want to
8. the wallet UX is great and mobile variant is coming out shortly

-
1. weak exchanges presence because only bittrex is a major one so it's susceptible to manipulation
2. there are no public deadlines or timeframes published on the roadmap, which means announcements come out of the blue
3. stuttering potheads meme has a bit of truth to it because the most capable and eloquent team members refuse to be the public face of ARK and there is no focused marketing to speak of, which is a big no-no in cryptosphere
4. staking rewards make holders shy away from trading so the volume is not as high as you'd think for a coin that's just outside of top 20 by marketcap
5. there is quite a bit of ARK still in the hands of early supporters so they wield considerable powers over the market movements
6. supposedly there was some foul play by a scamcoin team who accepted ARK as means to participate in ICO funding

Lack of marketing is worrying.
They need to create hype, be present, shit out 20 tweets a day, write daily blogposts, hire their own money skeleton maskot. Where is all that stuff?

Fuck marketing. This is a long hold.

Although, this whale really does need to fuck off. Completely destroying confidence in this coin.

It needs marketing if it wants to succeed. If it loses momentum it will just become another old shitcoin nobody cares about. And when the technology will be actually finished people will already have forgotten about it and will move on to new shiny coins which will come out in the meantime.

When the tech is finished this coin will be strong as fuck regardless of marketing.
That being said, the tech will take years to finish.

Nice trips. The virtual machine is moving quite quickly. Up 35% in the past 2-3 weeks.

So what do you think will happen if there will be another project like ark with a better team and more marketing? Why would anyone buy ark?

Ok. Tell me a better developer team with a matching aim and I'm there.

Well you said it will take years to finish. I'm talking about future teams who could steal ark's spot if ark doesn't show more presence.

agreed, hopefully they will realise that, after all they've been steadily increasing the talent pool on their team and it's expected that a marketing boss would be next

>the tech will take years to finish
not really, the groundwork for tx types has already been laid, I'd say they are much closer to completion than those % would imply
I'd also say that it takes them longer to properly test and troubleshoot than to create the features and make them work

it's dead - LINK is God

Fuck off with your meme coin, you already have 50 threads.

>LINK is God
or QED how marketing hype and a single buzzword makes something that's a bona fide shittoken appear much more valuable than it is

That's pretty cool and deserving of a (You)
Thanks for the info user

wait for the next pump. sell and put into kore

>60k sats
>1,5 million volume

That's it boys, pack it up.

>whales have shook confidence
>millions of people staking

See how you feel in a week, bucko. When you missed out on cheap pink wozaks.

Actually I'm all in with ark. Just been waiting for the chance to dump high and rebuy cheaper to get more ark. But it proves to be quite difficult with the way the price goes.

I have a small amount of Ark that I've been thinking about increasing, but the threads are normally full of shit. Thanks for the write up.

It'll moon when you get off

This has to be the fucking bottom? Are the whales trying to murder this shitcoin or something?

Rip arkies

So the delegate sharkpool opened a competition in which the main price is either ps4 pro or 250 ark. All you need to do is give him a vote. Here is the link.

forum.ark.io/topic/359/delegate-sharkpool-profit-sharing-pool-90-approximate-payout-every-12-hours-2-7-ark-10k-vote-13-5-ark-50k-vote-27-ark-100k-vote/72

You guys think it's legit? What's stopping me from creating a fake account and transferring 1 ark, which I then use for a vote?

Probably legit but then again your chances of actually winning are slim.

If 300 people vote for him then he's allowed to make more money by mining.

In other words it's no different than buying a ticket from the lottery.

plebs gonna pleb and take the bait regardless

Put it on Neo. Make 3x within next month with new China regulations and ICOs.

>Skelegate sharkpool

I'm hearing Ark is due for a Breakout, but currently i'm all in on 200 Neo. If this even goes 2x though i'll be way up.

This is a tough decision

i dont need to do research for you faggot.

go buy fun.

ARK IS GETTING DELISTED FROM BITTREX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, I never thought I'd become a meme on Veeky Forums

Proof?

Sell now sell now sell now

Cbf getting my ledger out

Also, czeck'd

Ark won't get delisted.
Buy now

it isn't dead, but I would trade out until 2.35

sell low

classic biz

buy high sell low

what does magnet survivor mean?