Started using EC stack yesterday using the dosage in this link:

Started using EC stack yesterday using the dosage in this link:

ephedrinewheretobuy.com/ephedrine-where-to-buy-eca-stacks/ec-stack-with-8mg-ephedrine-per-tab

I'm on day 2 now so only 3*8mg E + 3*100 mg C. I'm on a 500 kcal deficit.
When will I start noticing the appetite suppressant properties? That's the main reason for me taking the stack, but I'm still pretty fucking hungry.

Also feel free to discuss anything EC(A) stack related.

Other urls found in this thread:

ephedrinewheretobuy.com/ephedrine-where-to-buy-eca-stacks/ec-stack-with-8mg-ephedrine-per-tab
drugs.com/cdi/yohimbine.html
examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

probably once you get to full dosage. I'm surprised you don't feel it at all yet.

Yeah me too, but I guess 3*8 ephedrine is a very small dose and I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine.

bump

Waiting for my ephe-hcl tabs. I hope it burns the fat around my waste away for maximum aesthetics. Bump.

related question. How many hours do I need to keep between the doses?
From what I've read the last dose should be at least 6 hours prior going to sleep.
I also read to keep at least 4 hours between doses. My lifestyle doesn't always allow me to, though.
Is it very risky to keep less than 4 hours between the doses?

You may not notice any appitie suppression at all. This is the second time I've ran it at full dose and it's not doing anything for my hunger. I think I'm just tolerant of Stims because I don't feel anything from yohimbine at all either.

Ive done more than a few cycles of EC. I also use the same brand.
Try upping the ephedrine so it is one tenth of the caffeine.
Example: When your daily total is supposed to be 24E and 300C, try upping the E to 30mg (or 32mg since it will just be another 8mg pill)
You can also add Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) in a very low dose (81mg) once a day.

fuck. That's the main reason I'm taking it because the hunger just sucks so bad.
What kind of stims do you normally use which cause your tolerance?

Anyone else get huge mood swings/depression from EC stack?

Yeah I'm doing the dosage scheme in the link I posted.

so eventually the daily total will be 48/600

You notice it when you get off the stack. It doesn't suppress hunger 100%. I noticed it when I got off and I tried to do IF and I wasn't hella hungry.

Was*

I read that. What I said stands.
If your eventual daily total will be 48E600C. Change it to 64mg of ephedrine and keep the 600mg of caffeine where it is.
The effect of these is increased by adding baby dose of Aspirin (81mg). So add the Aspirin.

I thought the suppressant properties were from the caffeine, so if you're already used to a lot of caffeine it ain't going to do much.

Ah I see. I will wait till I'm on the full dose and if it doesn't suffice up the dose.

What's your view on

You're fucking retarded op. I wish I had the infograph but my images transfered into one huge folder on my new phone.
The max you take is 25mg + 200mg caffeine 3x a day, half hour before meals if you're going to eat.
And that's after a week of working up to it. Also the A in ECA is useless. Better to do ECY if you can do fasted cardio.

>tolerant of stims
Yohimbine and ephedrine aren't stims you nigger. That's the caffeine.

Fatties always looking for the easy way.

You mean this one?

It's my first time EC stack so I prefer taking the lower dosage scheme and see how it goes. I can always up the dosage.

I wouldn't take a dose any less than 3 hours between.
It's not going to ruin your day if you do, but don't make a habit of it.

>it's my first one so I'm going to be a pussy and do it wrong

This person is just following what they read. Don't do an ECY stack, as it's far more likely that you will have adverse side effects.

>following what I've read
Good one faggot. I'm talking from experience and actual biochem knowledge. Fucking read up on it if you don't believe me.
Yohimbine is mild as shit and isn't going to give you sides. You don't get sides from anything in this thread.
I've done ECA and ECY stacks as well. Currently just doing EC and cruising with PSMF cuz it's GOAT.
t. I have experience with everything but peps

You need to kill yourself.
If you have experience with everything, then you'd be using clen to cut. Not an EC stack, you fuckin faggot.

Yohimbine possible side effects

"All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:

Dizziness; flushing; headache; nausea; nervousness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; decreased or painful urination; fast heartbeat; hallucinations; irritability; panic attacks; restlessness; severe headache; sweating; tremors; vomiting."

From: examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/ "Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning."

"increase in noradrenaline is reliably seen in humans in a dose-dependent manner[15][16][17][18][19][20] although symptoms associated with noradrenaline (heart rate, arousal, anxiety) appear to be subject to variability in subjects."

Holy fuck, using dot coms as sources. Yohimbine increases alpha receptor availability in metabolic pathways. That's it. Of course you can get allergic sides, but those are rare.
>dizziness, flushing, headache, nausea nervousness
That's literally from being fasted. And fucking idiots reporting that as sides from yohimbine because they don't know the difference.
>clen
Are you retarded? Clen actually has extreme mental and physical sides. Easily can cause permanent damage to the body. Like doing multiple cycles of dnp.
>increasing noradrenaline
Sure if you take like half a fucking gram at a time and then you'll get crazy sides too.

>taking fake E
>why can't I feel it guys?

Clen sucks dick dude.
EC and PSMF masterrace here too

>kaizen
>fake

Is yohimbine any good?
Whats "harder" yohimbine or ephedrin?
How long should i take yohimbine?

Yohimbine is only good if you have time to do fasted cardio. Not like "oh I haven't eaten in a couple hours". Like zero insulin in your bloodstream or it does nothing.
So only take yoh before you do fasted cardio. And not like sprints or running (unless you're a seasoned runner and can do a slow run). Only LISS. Ephedrine is mainly to control hunger but also affects beta receptors in fat cells, making them slightly more available to convert to glucose.
Yohimbine affects the alpha receptors. Yohimbine is for brown fats (long term storage around torso for male and legs/ass for female). Ephedrine is for white fats (short term "looser" fats).

Thank you very much for the Input

How much do you think i could achieve in 10 days if i
>pmsf
>1200 kcal
>no carb
>1 hour Cardio daily
>21g yohimbine

PSMF already makes you lose 3-4lbs a week. Make sure you're actually following psmf which is 20g carb 20g fat and protein is by bw and bf%.
You need to do refeeds too.
10 days will literally do nothing because you'll lose carb/water weight, maybe a pound or 2 more and then put back on all the carb and water weight right after which is like6-7 lbs.

No but I've been non stop jerking off

Your dosing is shit. I take 1x20 E and 2x200 C and can go a day with 800 calories.

I don't even need to do the 3x20 E and 3x200 C I used to use