>Not just buying a calf and carrying it around all day

What's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesclear.com/milo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hehe

I already carry my feels

ive always wondered about this.
if u got a pig when he was just a little piglet.
everyday u lift piggy up and down.
piggy grow, but u get stronger from lifting him.

will one day piggy just weigh too much and you cant lift him? or will u just keep getting stronger.

if couldn't pick piggy up one day, but could yesterday, youre probably just quitting on yourself. piggy will squeal and motivate. i feel like we can do anything.

>Holes

>Shia LeBuff

JUST!

OHP Pig Challenge
Day 94
"I've let you down, for the last time Mr. Oinkers"

>Feed an animal
>It gets bigger and weighs more

>You can't feed metal plates

Weights that don't grow are poor investments.

Those are some next-level calf raises.

FUCK

I tried this

animals grow far to quickly for this to work.

this is the actual reason piggys exists. this is the way it should be and the way it always has been. us modern humans strayed from the path and we suffer for it.

>I've tried this
greentext now.

Yelnatsmind

greentext? not realy anything to say
>have cows
>one gets udder infection
>raise calf with bottle
>decide to try this because i saw it on fit
>pick up calf every day for a while
>after a while calf is bigger than me
>cant raise calf anymore
>sell him

also, cant get any grip on a calf

All I want to do is to find this pic in 1920x1080 in crisp quality so I can make it my wallpaper.

I've worked with cows my whole life, and even if you can't really do that, lifting calves and wrestling grown cows all day long is actually great for gains.

>2016
>not milking for gains

You guys are missing the point. Did Milo really lift a baby calf into a bull? who knows, most likely not .. but if he did, he did. But the MESSAGE behind it is the essence of weight lifting. You start LOW weight, and progress each time you workout, soon you'll be at a HIGH weight, and stronger and bigger.

You don't need to carry a fucking animal, we have literal weights.

Read this:
jamesclear.com/milo

"Did Milo try to lift a full-grown bull on day one? Of course not. He began with a newborn calf. Given his wrestling prowess, it is very likely that this was a weight that was easy for him."

Furthermore, Mile of Croton would have been considered a DYEL by mot of Veeky Forumss standards. Most accurate paintings showed him as just a large man with small man boobs and no core definition, with somewhat big arms and legs.

He wasn't anything special. Because all he did was lift a fucking cow. He actually ended up dying in Croton after trying to tame a lion.

Yea but don't forget to carry Madame Zeroni up the mountain. Otherwise ye be cursed!

Yea but don't forget to carry Madame Zeroni up the mountain. Or you will be cursed!

best I can do buddy

The take home message here is that weight lifting is almost 1000 years old, This gives me hope, maybe those Greek statues are based on real dudes.

Top kek

>lift a cow
>nothing special

An average cow weighs around 700kg's

Damn son...

>modern cattle is the same as archaic cattle
wew