What kind of clothes does Veeky Forums like to see girls wear in everyday life? Leggings, skirts, dresses, heels...

What kind of clothes does Veeky Forums like to see girls wear in everyday life? Leggings, skirts, dresses, heels, gym clothes? Naked?

I don't look at girls

Do your hair. Seriously putting the smallest effort into your hair goes the furthest.

NOTHING is sexier than jeans and tshirt on a cute woman

Girly summer dresses are hot af, also yoga pants.

i wish more girl wear werring dresses...

Veeky Forums

I like a woman in black tights, especially with jean booty shorts.

I love girls in skirts, but those are so rate these days

Simple skirts and dresses (none of those ridiculous bags with a belt under their tits though).
More white clothes, in general.
And some effort put into their hair.

Found the mexican

Where are you from? In some countries that's all they wear

Same

*a cute woman who has a figure

>jeans
You cannot be serious.

Skirts and Dresses - and if trousers, well fitted ones. Weirdly enough, certain clothes better fit the female form but people ignore to look edgy. Suit trousers on women makes me cringe

pyjamas

i just like to know they're comfy

Do you prefer hair down or up?

Why do I get the feeling what you guys consider "a small effort" on hair actually takes 2 hours with a blow dryer and a curling iron to achieve. Guys often lack perspective.

Awww

As long as it's not too severe on the face, it doesn't matter. Like, not when they pull it back in a ponytail before they go running and it's bound so tight that it looks like the skeleton skull inside them is trying to break free of the constraints of the flesh and is pulling the hair out in the process of trying to rip the face apart. Whether you rock a pixie cut or a sidecut is really none of my business, just look good with it.

>jeans and tshirt

>lazy bitch do something with your hair!
>do what?
>I don't know that's none of my business

Thanks pal

Those shirts that have one shoulder exposed make me lose control of my dick

Also I used to lose tattoos and piercings and dyed hair wheb it was more punk rock and less tumblr SJW.

who else curly lover here?

whenever i see a qt with this hair i have to check her out for at least 30 seconds

> What kind of clothes does Veeky Forums like to see girls
> girls

That's not curly
That's not even wavy
Just looks like uncombed hair

Also short skirts
Too bad nobody wears skirts anymore

Eh, just rock a skirt if you're confident about your hair and if you chance to see some neckbear smiling at you, chances are you're doing it right.

Oh yes.
Almost any hair looks good with the right curls, and as a bonus they bring femininity to even the plainest of looks.

No, my fiancee takes like 5 minutes with the dryer and styles it with a clip. Use a curling iron if you want extra style points, but it's seriously not necessary.

Literally anything that shows off your figure. A good sundress that hugs the waist is pretty choice right now

guys like seeing girls in tights but imo they give a bad impression

>show off figure
>tights give a bad impression
???

Showing off figure doesn't mean wearing skintight shit you dumb roastie

tights are too much
like they leave nothing to the imagination

think "form flattering" not "form revealing"

I dunno tights are hot, but I can't imagine myself doing anything more than a one night stand with a girl who wears tights

Keeping legs nice and smooth is too much work tbqh

anything except ugg boots and yoga tights. Though I am a tights man. But the tight yoga pants make me sick.

The hipster fashion is sickening too. Think horn-rimmed glasses, unless you're korean, don't wear them. Well I think some people can get away with it. If you're fat or pale, don't wear them. Don't wear giant scarves. Clown make up you look disgusting. Take care of that acne bitch.

Yoga pants are a gift from the gods

I like most, here are some things I really don't like:

>strapless bikini tops (they squish tits and make shit look weird)
>those weird two piece weekend dress things

nothing else major comes to mind

rompers can make you look like a child though

For you

What the fuck is a two piece weekend dress

Not slutty clothes.

I don't know, I don't know the names for this shit. There's this outfit I see girls wear occasionally around my campus with a kind of tight crop top then either a skirt or tight shorts (non-jean) that ends up looking really slutty to me.

Oh like this? Yeah it just kind if screams "basic princess stacey" at you

I like cute girly things, like in my gook cartoons

A little more "club" version of that, it's hard to explain

skirt top lower and the bottom shorter, top tighter and with a low midriff or something along those lines

your pic actually doesn't look too bad but you'd obviously need the figure to pull it off

This?

At this point I like anything that isn't leggings or yoga pants because at least it's different. There is almost no variety anymore.

This

yeah that's about it if it was a tad skimpier

People wear that shit during daylight in your campus? Jesus christ dude

I got it

That's just ugly

not daylight, are we only talking about daylight? I was referring to weekend nights

like pic related, alternatively swap out the shorts for a skirt that's only a little longer

What do you faglords think of this dress

i like my girls dressed like this, tbqh

How does it stay up there, elastic? Is it an upside down pair of stretchy pants?

hot but you'd need a decent pair of tits to pull off

Pretty much
Very stretchy

Padded strapless bra it is

something like this.

Why do girls not understand that men need cute and girly things?
Pander to our hearts not to our dicks, you stupid sluts.

Looks like one of those "bodycon" dresses one would buy on Aliexpress for 8 dollars.

I hope that some of you faggots never get girlfriends and if you do, they tell you to fuck off when you try to dress them.

T H I C K B R E H S

this

and OPs pic

The style in OP pic is nice. I spent some time in South Korea and all the girls there dress themselves nice as fuq. Even the below average chicks are hot since they are so good with make up and skin care. Oh and plastic surgery of course.

However as long as you've got some sense of style you'll probably look good. It's more about being able to match colors and fabrics correctly and wearing stuff that's complimenting to your figure, than it's about one style of clothes looking better than others. Confidence is sexy.

This is also boner inducing tho, love me some nice ponytails

The fabric looks nicer than aliexpress

Pffh... there's a higher chance of the girls trying to dress the guys!

They always do in the example photo's...

I don't get why girls get so offended at the notion of dressing to look good for their partners

I hear the "look good for yourself" shit all the time but fuck, who is honestly that self centered? I'm not looking at a mirror 24/7 so my impression of my appearance is really just not that important
Other people however, most of the time my appearence is all they get. I know myself, I don't need my clothes to tell me anything but other people sorta do.
And then back to the matter of your partner, that's where I think it would matter the most, here's someone who's constantly looking at your exterior with loving eyes, why is it wrong to try to please them

Yes it does

No the chinese shit always look stiff and like there's something wrong with it
It's what always puts me off from buying cause the prices are too good

It doesn't. Go watch what not to wear or something.

dumb

I am a sucker for running shorts or those mid calf capri yoga things that girls wear

>ask for male input
>get mad at male input

females everyone

sundresses are pretty amazing

Yoga pants are an abomanation

>said the female

said the man, since 80% of women wear them and are retarded. Just wear jeans faggot whores.

This tbqh familia
>work blue collar job
>Lift
>Friends are the same

Need some cuteness and soft qt girl to hug and cuddle and to rub my back

>Us grills want a Veeky Forums thread too!
fucking kek

I like it when you wear reading glasses on some days.
Black knee high socks and zettai ryoiki is my weakness.
Boots are cool. Accessories that represents your quirky personality, but don't over do it.
I personally hate red lipstick. Makes you look like a TRYHARD CLOWN, bringing down 3 levels for me. Won't kiss you. Easy on the blush too.
I kinda like it when I come home to see you wearing my shirts.
And take good care of your clothes, you filthy animals. I judge girls by how they treat their clothes at home.

>said the fagget

I can do this all day user

We are talking about our preferences for women's outfits.

We are not talking about forcing women to dress how we want them too.

Get over yourself.

Why?

If for guys sex is the most important expression of love then I'd like to make my guy think I'm pretty and sexy as much as I can.

how bout i bop you in the head

Summer dressers during the summer.
High boots with pants tucked in during the winter.
Anything that shows shoulders is hot as fuck.
Ponytails, glasses, subtle jewelry.
I love winter sports jackets on women for some reason.
Fuck I'm not gay but I would have so much fun picking clothes if I was a chick.

Not exactly THIS, though I wouldn't mind. But ANY CULTURE. I would like to see traditional/tribal/religious clothing make a return and be seen as normal.

So looks like it's better to wear yoga pants at the gym only? I wear them to school sometime if I'm going right after gym.

Need to buy more skirts!

I'm learning so much from this thread w00t!

ponytails and braids are GOAT.
Because they reveal the face.
One thing I can't stand is hair over half the face, I immediately assume you're ugly and want to hide.

Im a male.
Yoga pants are so ugly. Takes no effort for an 'outfit.' Women are now wearing running shoeswith them everywhere and it's obvious they don't exercise at all.

those up to the knee chucks girls gear make my dick hard as fucking diamonds

No it bothers me. But maybe I'm in the minority. I'm not saying change what you wear. Its just my preference. If you look at the thread everybody has a totally different opinion. So just dress how you like. Most people do agree though that we all have to look somewhat presentable in the right context. Summer/Winter/Clean/Activity/etc.

o-ok

But ladies, what should a guy wear?

to be honest I like "boyish" style.
i.e. jeans, sneakers, simple shirt or if it's cold a sweater.
But everything fitting, not wide so that it looks like a potato sack