Creatine while cutting for aesthetics ?

Should I take Creatine if my goal is to be like a ripped ottermode ?
Would that make a change in muscle definition ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neurology.org/content/52/4/854.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goobert

for a week or two maybe
after that the water insertions get less

>he thinks he can be aesthetic and bald at the same time
Enjoy your hair loss gains.

I don't think it will make a difference

>mfw I was just about to make this exact same thread

bumpo

Why? Never heard of hair loss associate dwith creatine..

>after that the water insertions get less

elaborate pls

Creatine doesn't do anything, save your money.

You know when that old guy says "hehehe young fella, don't waste your money on supplements, just get in the gym and lift". That's literally 100% spot on advice and you should listen.

t. 6 year natty lifter whose lifted with and without creatine

Dozens of studies prove otherwise. Creatine is pretty great for strength training. No problems with using it while cutting but it will make you look puffier due to increased water retention. Stop taking it 2 or 3 weeks before you unveil your new physique and you'll be golden.

m.neurology.org/content/52/4/854.short

And they're a hundred more studies showing the same shit.

>for a week or two
>creatine won't even start taking effect into a week or two

OP, unless you're working on gaining strength or are struggling to push out your last few reps, there's no need to take creatine. That being said, take creatine. People say that it makes you retain water and look puffier, but I've never noticed that. Even then, it makes your muscles retain water so it would make you look bigger.

but this is false user. Sure you can lift natty for 6 years and not need it, but you can most definitely feel the effect of not being on creatine.

Creatine has no effect for ~30% of people.
I guess you're one of them.

I recently started taking it and definitely feel a difference.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssomeone didn't read the sticky.

You might get some water retention with creatine, but long term it won't have much of an effect.

It's about lifting and food; as far as supps go, I take a multivitamin, D3, K-2, and ZMA.

>muh studies

fuck off, nerd

>but this is false user. Sure you can lift natty for 6 years and not need it, but you can most definitely feel the effect of not being on creatine.

Oh, so are you claiming to know me better than I know myself? Oh I see. You were there for those years I took 5g of creatine everyday, you also there when I stopped taking creatine and saw zero difference in my strength or training stamina/performance, nor how I looked in the mirror or how pumped I could get.

But of course you read the study online, so your right and I am wrong.

fuck off, nerd

>b-but its cheap and it m-might work plus the s-s-study s-s-ays

fuck off, nerd

if you really want results from taking something, get on steroids and stop piss-farting around with useless shitty over the counter supplements

>Creatine has no effect for ~30% of people.
I imagine those 30% took it a few times and felt nothing so they stopped. I know that I felt nothing when I first started it and then after my tub ran out I stopped for a week and immediately regretted not ordering a new one.

creatine hairloss is a meme

Nice placebo effects.

It takes ages for creatine to get of your system if you've just been on it for an entire tub worth duration.

1 week isn't enough. You had placebo.

>Oh, so are you claiming to know me better than I know myself?
>my anecdotal evidence is better than yours you fucking nerd!!! NERD!!! NERD!!! DID I SAY IT ENOUGH? NERD!!!!!

I forgot Veeky Forums is full of autismos who can't into hyperbole

>sensing exaggeration through text
>calls me autistic

what if you get the shits after couple of minutes from taking crea

Creatine hairloss is not a meme, if youre already genetically prone to hairloss (just look at your mothers family) creatine will definently increase the rate at which you lose hair

I took is for 3 months and my hair got so thin people tell me all the time, and i used to be known for having great hair. FUCK Creatine

but according to you, it's not creatine's fault. Get mad at your mom.

R u litrally retarted?

It actually caused hairloss in my particular case. It stopped as soon as I quit creatine.

>The studies that linked creatine to increased DHT levels (what people suspect causes creatine hairloss) were all done with massive amounts of creatine, about 25 grams per day.