Is there anybody in the South of England who is healthy with no history of antibiotics willing to donate their poo to...

Is there anybody in the South of England who is healthy with no history of antibiotics willing to donate their poo to me?

I will pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/what-is-fecal-transplant/
eurobiotix.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in the midlands, how much?

weirdest fetish ever

i saw your post in the soc thread last week
If you can prove this is medically approved by your doctor and not a fetish i'll do it

I don't know. £10 or £20 per pop.

Where you located?
>blood transplants are a fetish
>skin transplants are a fetish
More like they save lives.

>donate
>I will pay
Do you even know what donate means you sad retard

You want my personal doctor to contact you? Why not just read about it?

>success rate for treatment of recurrent C. diff. is estimated to be well over 90%.

thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/what-is-fecal-transplant/

£500 up front and you can have all the shit you want
Leicester

I can't pay £500 because before we go forward, I would have to pay £200 for to have your stool tested so I know you're not carrying any diseases you're not aware of.

So what, do I mail it to you or do we meet in the street and I hand you a bag of my shit? Also I'm a [spoiler] girl [/spoiler] if that makes a difference

I guess the best thing would be for me to collect it from you because mailing it would be too difficult to do.

Do you have an email then?

girls don't poo (unless they're fat and ugly)

Congrats on winning the league

I don't see how mailing it to you would be hard, I can even freeze it for you before hand

>Tfw just ugly

Why?

Op is going to Jack off into your shit and shove it up his ass.

Well I didn't realise you would be OK with going through the hassle of freezing it. If you want to do that then OK. Let's go forward. Email?
I have severe gastrointestinal disease. FMT from healthy donors has a 90%+ success rate in healing people. See It's not on the NHS yet, so that's why I'm forced to do this.

How ugly on a scale of 3-7?

I got some in my toilet you can have, collection only though. Im in hampshire

>literally eating the shit of an anonymous stranger from a cantonese carrot peeling forum

What about your family OP... Don't eat some strangers poo, they may give you an infection (not the good kind which you want).

As long as I get paid he can eat it for all i care

Shitting in a plastic bag and putting in my freezer doesn't sound like much effort to me
My throw away is: [email protected]

Idk I've been called anywhere between a 5-8

Dude, I'm right near Hampshire. What's your health and history like?
I'm not going to eat it you disgusting fucks!

I'm going to transplant into my gut (via anus) using catheter (pic related).
I will email you.

Gross why do you want to eat someone's poo poo?

I'm not eating it. I am going to pipe it into myself using a tube. See

>he wants to imbibe feces

How are you enjoying your stay in England, Hans Grüber von Düsseldorf?

>This fucking thread
>people are actually paying strangers on a Siberian sled dog training forum for a taste of their poo

Anything specific you want me to eat before mailing a box full of my frozen excrement to you?

>Siberian sled dog training forum

I will discuss this with you over email. You need to be fit and healthy, otherwise I won't even risk it.

Donation probably goes towards postage. Even a jar of poo costs money to transport you know.

I'm 5"4 ~62kg and the only time I've been to the doctor was for a broken leg and an ear infection so I think I'll be okay

How do you know her shit won't give you toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, flukes, hydatid disease, strongyloides, or hookworms?
Fucking terrifying idea OP please have her shit tested properly before eating it or shoving up your dickhole or whatever.

>90% of parasitic infestations are asymptomatic.
Enjoy your neurocysticercosis OP

I already said that I would pay to have the stool tested first here Of course I'm not going to take stool that hasn't been tested first. For the reasons you outlined plus many more.

Portsmouth m8.

op this is wild i love it, good luck you diseased basterd

OP here. That's like 20 minutes from me.

Email?

yolo

> implying this sort of thing isn't why we all come to Veeky Forums

Op, if you're still in here, please live stream yourself funneling some strangers shit into your asshole (maybe some can even accidentally go into your mouth).

wft does this accomplish exactly.

Tubgirl.jpg

[email protected]
We'll chat.

You guys laugh and joke.

It's my health we're talking about here. This is saving people's lives. It's a serious matter.
It's like a blood transplant. People who need blood get the blood from a blood donor. People who need gut flora get it from gut flora donors. Gut flora is abundant in human feces.

Yes I know it's disgusting. You think I want to do this?

I would give you my poopoo for free but I'm in California.

Just go to a designated street in pajeet land

Great. I'm email you. Thanks.

Ps: Im healthy with no problems.

I'm a poor 18 year old student who lives in the east midlands, willing to do it.

email

Don't mind them, some aren't up to date with modern medicine.

Godspeed OP.

Thanks for the kind words man.

>eating someones poop
>modern medicine

Even dogs know this shit.

This is Veeky Forums. If you still have not noticed, 99% of this sites content is kids flaming and shitposting.

Give me your email man!

Where in south of England?

Plymouth here. I do great big hulking builders shits they'll keep you going for years mate

Also my great great great grandfather was at Rorkes Drift, my Great Great Grandfather was at Passchendaele, My great Grandfather was at Dunkirk my Grandfather was a fireman, my father an officer in the Navy and I'm an ex military man myself.

I come from a long line of men who did many Patriotic and heroic shits.

When you take my donation of healthy shit you aren't just taking a new influx of gut bacteria....you are taking nearly 200 years of Proud English Tradition.

I'm in West Sussex.

Got an email? We'll chat.

It's a shame I had to take antibiotics in the past, OP.
If I was able to donate, I'd even deliver it to you myself if you gave me your address.
We don't even have to meet, I'll just leave it anonymously on your doorstep.

How long ago was the antibiotics? How long for? I can be a tiny bit flexible if everything else checks out

Dude you still around?

>when you realize OP started this thread to pick up girls that live near him and the poopoo thing is just bait to set up the first date

bump for interest

You get cured and we get a laugh, everyone wins mate. Just do it.

>Just do it.
It's bloody hard work finding a donor.

Are you still here OP?
eurobiotix.org
Friend of a friend set this up and they pretty much do what you're looking for and work with the NHS so it might be useful for you to look down this avenue.

>wanting manlet poop

I'm just posting this to say that I witnessed a poop exchange on a Papua New Guinean caterpillar enthusiasts forum

Yea still here.

Will check it out. Thanks!

in southampton if you still want some shit

Yes that's really close. Email?

close enough for me to not need to mail you a bag of shit?

im in portsmouth

>there are people eating poo off a 1980s Chilean ping pong table comparison website

Yes. I could drive into Southampton easy. Email?
That's even closer. Email?

Not eating. I said before. I'm going to pump it into my intestine via a cather that I place into my rectum.

See

So you're literally giving yourself a poo enema?

Yes basically that's how it works.

Think of a blood transplant. Except for Gut flora. Human stool is abundant in gut flora, so you take it and basically pump it into yourself via a tube in your rectum. It's easy and curing people with 90%+ success rates.

what do you mean by antibiotic history ? because i have taken them before

I mean taking large courses of antibiotics to kill a virus like meningitis. But also time frame. It's recommended that you don't use stool from someone who has used even a small amount of antibiotics in the last 6 months.

okay mate let me make a diff email quick dont want my normal one going out on here

Yea of course don't post your real email man.

also from portsmouth whatu bro

It takes 5-10 years of immaculate nutrition to recover from antibiotics.

Eating shit in the 24 months post antibiotics means you've fucked up your chances at making it.

>It takes 5-10 years of immaculate nutrition to recover from antibiotics.
OP here. Where do you get that from?

southampton guy
[email protected]
i made a new email but i quite like it, nearly went and made another

Nottingham here, will post shit as well

OK, what's your email? Nottingham is pretty far so would you be able to freeze it and send it to me?

I can I just mail you a box of poop? I live nowhere near you but I want to help.

Give me a couple of days and it will be a milk only diet shit.

>Shitposting has evolved
>It went from figurative shit being flung online
>To literal shit being shared and consumed IRL

I'm glad I was here to witness this day. Peace out.

Yea you can mail it to me. Forget the milk only diet, that isn't helpful. It needs to solid so I mix it with saline.

Got an email?

sent you both emails

>I mean taking large courses of antibiotics to kill a virus like meningitis.

>antibiotics to kill a virus like meningitis
>antibiotics to kill a virus
>a virus like meningitis

1. Antibiotics kill bacteria, not viruses.
2. Meningitis is not a specific organism or virus; it is a condition that can be caused by bacteria or viruses.

You know what I mean.

Got your email, Ill get back to you...
Why you resorting to Veeky Forums tho, why not family/friends?

My family are old and unhealthy.

>friends
Too embarrassing to approach them

Veeky Forums naturally attracts people who are into fitness and health. It's also anonymous which takes out the embarrassment. Seems like a good starting point.

fake girls dont poop. watch out OP she scamming u

You still around?
And what about you?

kek

This is what the world has become

People paying other people to eat their shit

Not eat. Catheter into rectum. See

>More like they save lives.

blood and skin transplants definitely help.

I think he's taking about shoving someone else's poop up your butt. I'm no prude so I'm usually okay with fetishes but even this seems weird.