I'm stalled out on everything on Starting Strength except squats, which I'd like to continue doing

I'm stalled out on everything on Starting Strength except squats, which I'd like to continue doing.

Other than that, all I care about is getting bigger arms. I'm already satisfied with my health and my body shape. Except for my arms, which I feel are too small in proportion to the rest of my body.

What's a good program to go on after SS if all I really care about is increasing my arm size?

Let me guess, you've lifted for a few weeks?

more curls

No I've been on SS for 5 months now. Like I said, stalled on everything except squats

>What's a good program if all I really care about is increasing my arm size?
There's no program for that because it's fucking stupid.

Kill yourself x 1

That routine might suit you

I figured curls are included, sure, but I'm looking for a full program centered around getting bigger arms

>5 months
You haven't stalled. You're just overreaching probably. Come back after you've deloaded and done 12 months of SS.

5 months, you should have decent arm size by now

Big arms are delts + tris + bis + forearms

Overhead presses and hammer curls 10x10

>12 months of SS

This is the kind of faggot giving advice on Veeky Forums.

OK, haven't done a full deload yet, thanks

Will look into those, thanks

What are your lifts?

Literally just add in some arm work. Like 4 sets of curls one day at the end and 4 sets of skullcrushers on another day at the end, it will probably improve your lifts, especially bench

A-are you doing pull ups/chin ups like you're fucking supposed to be OP?

You did add the accesories right?

Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Chins/Dips 2x6-10
Rear Felt Fly/Barbell Curl 2x8-12

Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Power Clean 5x3
Pull Up/BTN Press 2x6-10
Hammer Curl/Face pull 2x10-15

There you guy big guy

OK I like it

If you're still not strong, Greyskull LP

I only r eccomend only doing bicep isolation as opposed to bicep and triceps isolation because all the pressing from ohp bench, dips and btn press are personally plenty for me, and the off the floor pulls work the back without working the biceps enough to justify the curls

>advising btn press for a newbie

This is what normally is recommened around here
You could just do greyskull LP

Add 3x8 chin-ups or pull-ups to SS, non need to change.

>curling 3 times a week
lmao

Start with the barbell and hammer perfect form, you don't have to go heavy on it to get a sick pump anyways

Max OT training, it even has squats in it