Yfw your legs/calves are naturally big from sports/genetics

>yfw your legs/calves are naturally big from sports/genetics
>yfw you lift for aesthetics
>yfw you don't have to squat

fuck squats they feel so unnatural

>mfw you're a weak bitch

this tbqh fammo

dont train for strength famalam, can squat 2pl8 and other lifts impress normies. Just goin for aesthetics brehs, is that so bad?

Yes. Enjoy stalling after a month.

>lifting to impress others

what a shallow goal lad

how the fuck can squats feel uncomfortable if you played any sport? did you play table tennis?

Lifting for strength is ego lifting. Never going to need that strength unless you're an idiot who has to do manual labor.

I still squat because I want a nicer ass like that gymbro couple.
No homo though.

Ya OP. I'm Asian and I've noticed Asians bodies tend to favor lower body over upper. Started on an SS type program when I began lifting 2 years ago that focused on 5x5 linear progress. Hit 2 pl8 squat my first month and 3pl8 within 3-4 months but I looked DYEL as fuuuuck (I thought I was a sick cunt though)

After doing that for almost a year I shifted my focus from lower body and basically neglected squats and deadlifts completely. I only recently got back into squats this past month because I realized its retarded not to squat regularly or sort of heavy (or with some progressive overload) and I'm back down to 2pl8 5x5. Will be fun to work back up and my upper body has caught up so I don't feel un proportional anymore

>mfw squatting 5plate
>mfw quad striations start coming thru despite still being ~18% bf and white af

>yfw your legs/calves are naturally big from sports/genetics
same here bro, a lifetime of cycling has kept my legs ripped. Now I lift but only ever have to do upper body.

I actually just enjoy looking good, I do it for me. I love the feeling of getting out of the shower and seeing myself with a nice body, it just feels good mang

skateboarding/biking makes legs crazy, I feel like skateboarding is the trick to nice calves

>Tfw obese throught middle/high school
>up and down stairs multiple times every single day
>never be that bitch who takes the elevator
>massive calves now that I've lost a bunch of weight
>almost grotesque when I flex them
>people mirin all the time tho

2pl8 squat is abysmal.

It is, but it's also true that normies are impressed by 2pl8 squats

No, they are not.

i dont believe you at all op; post pic you dyel bitch

every race tends to favor lower body. its because of the higher concentration of androgen receptors you dumb little shit

You really believe your own paper thin lies, don't you?

You're just weak man, mentally and physically.

Squatting or not, I don't care but how can sitting down feel unnatural?

I can expect a bench press to feel unnatural but a squat?

exacty the same story
also, a lot of fat biking
people at the gym ask me how to train calves lel