She would keep her distance and out box the fuck out of every single one of you. Shes faster, more agile, and trained...

She would keep her distance and out box the fuck out of every single one of you. Shes faster, more agile, and trained. And there wouldn't be a thing you could do about it, fuckbois.

I would just start masturbating desu

Good, I hope she rubs her sweaty feet all over my face to humiliate me afterwards

How much does she weigh? I dont doubt she is a better striker, but unless she knows BJJ ill bring her to the ground and fuck her with my 50-80lb weight advantage and my man strength.

shes a purple belt in bjj.

you would only make it easier for her by taking it to the ground

Thats what I was afraid of.

I guarantee I can sprint longer faster. So ill just have to retreat to higher ground and take her down like obi did to ani.

>I can sprint faster than a professional athlete that uses gear

okay

Literally.

U mad? Unless she beats a 48 seconds 400 or a 4:27 mile then I'm gone.

>keep her distance and box

>I'm taller with more reach and also box

just because she's an "athlete" in whatever she does, doesn't transitively mean she's a good sprinter dumbass

what's her weight? I could probably just throw her across the room

>champ using gear
>during the USADA timeline

Pick one, casual

I would convince her to just be friends using my delicate sensibilities

These pics are trying to make her look sexy, bit it only further points out that she still looks like a horse even with all the editing help they gave her. I mean she's a fighter and her looks shouldn't matter anyways so wtf is up with these bs wannabe glamour shots. Its just so guys like you can jerk off to being thrown around? That's really the only appeal I could see

>estating

>I've have no experience with fighting - The Official Comment

>still drinking Dana Whites kool aid

we
w lads

who the fuck are you m8

Not true. Im a shitty highschool track athlete. I run with kids who are closing in on 4 minute miles. Im actually slow compared to a lot of them.

>2.5s off USA automatic qualifying time.

I'm calling bullshit, son.

miesha is getting real old

I shoot her

Id like to fuck the shit out of her box nomsayin

But her standup is a fucking joke and she doesn't know how to strike

Her grappling is legit though

Normally i'd pretend to fight so i can touch their boobs, but tate could fuck you up if you let her.

She knows too many dirty moves.

I'll challenge her to a slapbox, wealthy synthol wings taught me.

i only saw her last fight: the post

> a women
Hahahahahahahaha

Watch the recent Joe Rogan episode with Miesha. She looks great in real time, better than she does in pictures. Also totally chill babe.

>tfw +200 boxer and coach
>tfw reading posts like these on Veeky Forums every day and knowing they don't apply to me

currently watching her JRE episode, wifey material for sure

my body is ready

I box too, but I suck and am a pussy who looks away when people punch me

How2fix

Go back to /b/ or r9k with your negativity, this board is for fitness.

Don't need to be a fighter to be able to throw something imbecile

Every fight. Last fight was her best showcase for standup.

She almost got ko'ed by a wrestler a couple fights back and both were sloppy as shit. Ronda was outstriking her.

Her striking has never looked good. She has no power as well. Her best showing is not getting obliterated by Holly Holm. Other than that she just slobs through other slobs in the standup

As much as I appreciate the talent of Miesha, for MMA boners I'd stick with Paige Vanzant.

>pic very fucking related

>go to a kickbox tryout where a couple of my friends train
>land a kick wrong and smash my midfoot

Wish there was a boxing gym around here, don't care about kicking at all

Realize what shaving 2.5 seconds off your 400 takes. Im guessing you've never even seen a track much less ran a 400 on it.

Lying this hard on a mongolian fiber measuring board

Sorry you fatasses can't even dream about breaking 5 minute mile. 4:27/48s is slow in the track world.

>negativity

So Ronda Rousey beats Miesha, and Holly Holm beats Ronda Rousey, but Miesha beats Holly Holm.

So who wins Rousey vs Miesha part 2?

I've rolled with brown belt bjj chicks in the past (I was 2 stripe white). It was like playing with a kid. Not even a big guy, skellington lanklet.

Who is this qt?

concur

she's hot af in real time

Did not know she lived here in Vegas. Literally saw Rousey at a spic restaurant after I heard that episode shit was cray.

Women's Olympic gold medal soccer teams lose to high school boys because they're so much slower. Unless you're a cripple or a lard ass, men outrun women by a fucking landslide.