Hello Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums here...

Hello Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums here. My Gf got the stupid idea that she wants to spar with me to decide wether or not she wants to get into MMA. I'm not very athletic anymore but I told her I would do it. I used to do martial arts as a teen and made to the purple belt or whatever. My question is, how do I go about this without looking like an ass? Do I beat the hell out of her to show her I'm not just a weakling who reads books.... do I let her win?
Im 6"1' 160lbs so I'm a pretty slim guy but from what I can remember I'm very agile and fast at striking. Also if I lose with it mess with our relationship dynamic?

Yeah do not lose . I know how guys want to go easy on women but women love that they lost to you. If she beats you, you lose a ton of respect. And don't do it in front of people, it's a lose lose situation there.

Have fun with it you autist.
Don't bash her head in, but hive her some taps so she knows what she is going in to.

ye just have fun but do not under any circumstances lose

What the fuck

You have to fuck her up obv

Whats wrong with you
Treat her like a girl dont bash her up

Know how i know youre a bitch

Give her a large dose of gender equality.

No matter what you do, do not go full out on her. If you are winning or you feel like it is too one sided try to give her some openings and maybe act like you lost for fun. You can ofc sometimes show of your strength, but for an example (im 6,1 around 185lbs around 10% bodyfat) hit a girl with full force, even with gloves on, I am not sure what would happen nor would I want to find out.

Women are weak as fuck. Pretend just to humor her a little while then once she gets tired just rape her so she knows you were holding back. Girls are into rape so it's probably a fantasy fight and she wants it anyway.

Give her lots of jabs and low kicks. Don't lose user.

don't let her win, but don't beat her bloody and knock her out.

let her get a few jabs on you, then just end it there so she knows. even more, tell her to go fight one of her girl friends, not her fucking boyfriend who has biologically superior stronger genes, which she doesnt want to believe. i say put her in a coma

btw, the fact that you're sizing up this fight like it has meaning like "I remember I was quick" and that shit is so fucking lame yet funny at the same time.

Grapple/wrestle only, then make it sexual.

REKT HER FUCKING CUNT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Make her realize just how different you are. Hold her down with one hand. They really don't know how weak they are.

I remember some girl was trying to play around and choke me out when I was a lot smaller and weaker.

I just picked her up slammed her and scraped her off me. And wrassled her a bit. I think I smashed her off a table too.

I miss those days. I wish I went out and girls liked me now.

Pretty much this. Deliver MAX 1-2 medium punches (if that's what she craves), then take her down and put her into a choke hold.

Remember don't hit anywhere her friends are going to question, give jabs to the kidney and body shots, once she goes down go for the arm bar or choke hold

this is the best and only response to such an important question

That's retarded
If she wants to get into MMA she should take an MMA class, she shouldn't fight her boyfriend.

Destroy her.

And dubs confirms it.

Lol what's it supposed to prove? 99% of women will get rekt by men in a contact sport. Men on average are better fighters and stronger, she'd be better off fighting one of her friends to gauge whether she wants to or not...or take a fucking MMA class. Tap her on the forehead every time she's in range, then wrestlefucking her.
>Blue Belt in BJJ
>4yrs boxing/kickboxing
That's what I'd do m8.

Shut the fuck up you faggots

You spar a little, wrestle her to the mat and have sex

Ground and pound and pound

this tbqh

The autistic are over at r9k. I'm from Veeky Forums it's spelled a-r-t-i-s-t you inconsequential fuck

I saw the irony in that after I wrote it lol

This makes the most sense.

Autism speaks

You will win. If you are worried about not winning then I'm not sure how you even got a girlfriend. But you will.

Just get her to the ground a few times without hurting her too much and let her know how easily you can do it.

Also let her punch you in the face a few times because it likely will not hurt at all, and you can show her just how weak she is.

This seems fucking autistic as hell but maybe you can initiate sex after you get her down and then unleash dat rape fantasy.

The idea of sparring with my gf is cracking me up now. I'm 6'4 90kg while she's ~manlet height 42kg. If there's even a shadow of doubt in your mind as to whether this can be done seriously at all / affecting the "relationship dynamic" you need to seriously re-evaluate things friend.

Maybe just let her throw a few your way and dodge them till she's gassed. Should be enough for her to tell whether it would be something she enjoys. Leave the other women to show her what getting hit (even gently) feels like.

Beat her with your superior speed and agile striking. I bet the bitch went entirely STR. Your superior DEX build should handle her no problem.

CQC her into sex.

Seriously though, having to spar women at my boxing gym was a real eye opener to how weak girls are. There is like 1 girl who comes regularly so the coach just throws her in with all the boys and tells us to go easy. She's been doing it for about 6 months and is so awful. Even the most beta guys can pick it up pretty quickly but she just can't get it, I guess it's just not instinctual to fight for women. Her punches look like she's pawing and every time she does punch she closes her eyes and looks away. It's not even funny to watch, it just makes everybody awkward. Every now and then somebody lets her win just because we all feel bad.

Don't do it, just tell her to go to a MMA class or a Judo club. Most of them will let you have a free class or even a week of classes. I have yet to ever hear of any of them other than woo woo Mcdojos that wont let you just come and watch to see if it might be what you would like to try or not.

Women are way better at kicking than they are at punching. I've never met a women with anything but laughable upper body strength.

Except rugby bitches. They could probably suplex most DYELs.

I also have a housemate who's been doing muay thai for about 2 years. When I first got into boxing I had a couple of sparring sessions with her, thinking I'd just get smashed, because I wanted to prepare myself for getting punched in the face and stuff.

I'd been boxing for about 1 week and I could still beat her. I ended up just standing there and letting her punch me in the face and even then I could hardly feel it. She eventually realised what I was doing and now refuses to spar me ever again.

Is boxing good for off days on 3 day strength splits?
Need to lose this belly senpai and itd be cool to know how to throw a punch

Clinch and play wrestle.

Women are shit at both
t. 14 years wasted on TKD