Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>no fat hate thread

Time to fix this

/fph/ /fht/ /fhs/ etc etc etc. Post what you've got, especially if it involves fatties getting BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2016/05/11/fat-activist-lectures-college-kids-on-thin-privilege.html?intcmp=hplnws
blog.boltonco.com/2016/04/25/8th-circuit-obesity-with-no-underlying-condition-is-not-an-ada-disability/
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2009/04/19/ije.dyp172.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=3aej5mqGp4c
youtube.com/watch?v=mLvD-7XTO3Y
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2566668/Man-piled-pounds-thanks-balanced-diet-actually-loaded-calories.html
panels.net/2016/05/03/fat-chance-7-superheroes-who-could-use-a-size-upgrade/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10051890
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

didn't really need a study to say, "no shit."

Some good feels

Stay mad faggits.

Stay mad homos

this is a real mental disorder

unless she put on weight and was dumb enough to come up with the excuse "i meant to do it" and started to really believe it

>Dumb woman gorges herself to fulfill her repugnant fetish

>Hit the fucking nitro button on her race to the grave

She's killing herself and as disgusting as I think she is, she doesn't appear to be pretending that this is actually healthy. The fuck do I care?

>having a different sexual fetish to me is a mental disorder!

This is exactly how I lost 23 kg. I ate frozen pizzas and other shit but always made sure I was under 2000 kcal a day. Easy as fuck.

yeah i think so in some cases. for example i think being gay is a mental disorder. the two most basic instincts of an organism is to survive and reproduce. anything that inhibits those two is a disorder.

suidical, gay, fat "on purpose", etc etc. are all disorders in my book. just the way i see it. im not going to advocate therapy for gays. they arent hurting anyone and can still function like normal people, but in terms of biology i believe its a disorder.

That's your opinion and isn't supported by any evidence.

im pretty sure calling anything a disorder is an opinion

>it's not what I like so it's a mental disorder!

well thats not what i said but ok. plus i never said i wasnt gay or anything. regardless, i dont think the concept is that absurd

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies. What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better. What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556 demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity. How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

genetics don't account for

energy out > energy on

ever. like ever ever ever. EVER. slow metabolism, fast metabolism, preexisting conditions, family history, etc etc etc etc etc. nothing overtakes the fact that you eat less than you require you will lose weight.

its that simple. living up to that standard separates the weak from the strong in terms of determination and willpower

pls go away sol

energy in*

why weren't as many people obese 50 years ago then? clearly if genetics are hereditary there should be as many obese people 50 years ago as today

>I'm fat
>it's not my fault
>all I do is troll on a fitness board

Why do you even whine about Reddit when you admit you don't even belong here nor are you trying to better yourself? Why don't you go to the mlp boards or something?

This

Can't gays still reproduce? It's not like the fags cant or anything, just not with their partners.

I don't really have time to go into this in detail, but it's theorized that the genes that may make a man interested in men would work the same way in his sisters, meaning they would be more attracted to men and sexually active. It's really simplistic to look at it like "gays don't reproduce so therefore it's unnatural." A gay member of the social group could still offer protection/care for the young.

i have a low as fuck metabolism, we're talking a BMR of 1300 calories a day. know what i do? i don't eat over that and piss and whine when i put on weight because 'muh genetics', i'm just careful with what i eat and eat a lot of good food.

fatties, most the time, just want an excuse to blame their lack of self control on, and this is mostly perpetuated by the tumblr fat pride crowd etc. all it takes is a tiny bit of self control, i recently lost 34lbs to just eating less all together and switching out shit, sugary cookies for veg sticks and hummus. so i don't have any sympathy for people who say that they 'just can't do it', because 9/10 times there's nothing actually wrong with them that's stopping them doing it except having a shitty state of mind.

Can someone recommend one of those TV shows that follows a fat fuck trying to lose weight and getting surgery?

>illiterate mass
holy fucking kek
now someone post the version with the Veeky Forumsizen

why are people letting this crap happen, Veeky Forums?

>hold me

foxnews.com/health/2016/05/11/fat-activist-lectures-college-kids-on-thin-privilege.html?intcmp=hplnws

>thin privilege
also known as hard work

No research has been able to demonstrate a link between weight and health. And by research I don't mean your shoddy, biased, fat-hating "academic" journals funded by the diet industry and written by CIS scum.

why do they all look like this? Like fucking hell.

they always do the old "pull the pants over the belly button" thing like its hiding the fact that they are deathfat

>muh genetics!!!
Doesn't explain why obesity has SKYROCKETED within the last few decades. Genetics dictates conditions that lead to obesity when not in check. E.g. hypothyroidism runs in my family. I keep check and take my meds as prescribed. I'm a skinny fuck and doctors think I actually have hyperthyroidism. No, it's because I watch what I eat, exercise, and take my meds.

Stop making excuses, you fat fuck.

dont fall for reddit copypasta

Because fat removes all details from their face
which makes all fat people look alike.

blog.boltonco.com/2016/04/25/8th-circuit-obesity-with-no-underlying-condition-is-not-an-ada-disability/

>b...b...but I'm healthy! Better claim discrimination under the ADA act!!!

>yfw every fat activist that speaks at events is really just one dedicated fat fuck in a variety of wigs

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2009/04/19/ije.dyp172.abstract

Hope no fatties are environmentalist.

>tfw fat hate threads on /pol/ made me want to lose weight and come check out Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums fat hate threads gave me enough motivation to start eating better and working out

lost 20lbs over last 2 months, thank you all for what you're doing here. I browse fat hate stuff during my rest periods sometimes. Any recommendation on places to read up on meal prep / purchase lists?

Theres a fat bitch at my school, she always shouts out how she loves eating, she also says she will never get married or have kids, how she doesnt need a man in her life, Shes also pro abortion. Plus shes white and smells like saliva. Discuss

>fatasses being fatasses
what's there to discuss?

Sounds fun to hang out with desu.
Just to clarify, she's not merely pro-choice, but pro-ABORTION? A pro-choice person wants more access to abortions, but this girl thinks that more fetuses should be aborted?

Looking for some fat people shows, so I can see the ridiculousness people get to.

Just watched one, where the guy was eating 12000 calories a day. i.e. 5x the daily recommended amount!

This reminds me, that screencap that always gets posted here, the one where it's some kind of talkshow and theyve got fit people trying to talk sense into fatties, anyone know what it's from? I want to see the episode or whatever.

That aside, to answer your question, user, My 600lb Life is a good place to start, there are also a few decent Dr.Phil specials on obesity

>lost 20lbs over last 2 months
congrats, keep at it. we´re all gonna make it

>youtube.com/watch?v=3aej5mqGp4c

rage

Insight: fat fighters
it´s on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=mLvD-7XTO3Y

She says that women are in the right to choose because they cant be the way society wants them to be

>i wanted to backslap her right there and there
>i turn around 360* then moonwalk out of there

Seriously some people ar eplain stupid. I saw a webm at /b/ were a guy was poking a week old fetus with a pen and it was moving, it had head and was wobbly and shit. No unprotected sex= no pregnacy. Women are stupid, well some of them

Bless you, user

since i´m already here: i´m in a thread on Veeky Forums with all that "people stay fat no matter what they eat" and "muh genetics" crap. anyone have the screencaps from that show where fat fucks massively miscalculated how many calories they consumed? some guy had a 4000kcal breakfast with heavy cream or something

Kek. This was one of the links in that article. This is the fat bitch giving the lecture.

>College kids
Why does this phrase piss me off so much?

>Full of bowel
Jesus fucking christ, Imagine being so fat that your internal organs are hanging down by your knees, to make room for all the lard!

you extra-chromosomed fuck

dead

>Be me
>going to the gym leg day pumped for it
>nice music playing getting in the mood
>sees a mother and her daughter walking
>daughter is fat as fuck and shes eating ice cream on a rainy day mother looks fine (wtf are you doing cunt)
>stare them with an evil look from afar
>pushed the fat whale ice crea+m falls keep walking and hearing the daughter cry

How can any parents make them kids go through such a thing.

JUST

cant find a youtube link

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2566668/Man-piled-pounds-thanks-balanced-diet-actually-loaded-calories.html

Try eatthismuch.com. It can be a bit pricey but you can just shuffle through a few suggestions to get ideas.

That seems to suggest a herniation rather than her peritoneal cavity deforming to fit the pannus. However, since she was mobile, the intraperitoneal pressure due to the effort of her abdominal musculature to maintain an upright posture coupled with increased visceral fat within her peritoneum contributing to further pressure probably made a hernia that much more likely.

Supersize vs superskinny (personal favorite, love Dr Christian)
Secret eaters (if you have the patience, the fatties always think they are under eating and it's funny to see them react to how much they eat, but it's a tad slow)
My 600lb life (only amusing when they fuck up and still claim they're eating healthily imo)

We're all gonna make it
Stay on track, sikkunt.

this breaks my heart.

Many scientists theorize homosexuality is an evolutionary instinct to reduce overpopulation.

keked

Why the fuck would a therapist hate you? You think your fat ass mentality is the worst she's seen?

Frankly, I just click on these threads to look at sexy fat chicks.

Your body is apart of you so it's 100% your fault. I had many things holding me back but if you let your body beat you, you are weak. When you are strong you will understand.

This is seriously pissing me off

How can a human being not understand simple concepts like calories

Goddamnit

I world love to see the moron that posted this for sale

What I wanna know is if anybody fell for this bullshit.

My opinion is that if there is an irgan in the ass that feels good to stimulate (prostate) then it may not be all that unnatural.

I have read one theory proposed by scientists (which kind i don't remember) is that gay offspring is a mechanism to reduce survival rivalry between siblings. I don't really remember the details,but I remember thinking it was an interesting take.

finally, a healthy way to eat my classic "fucking throw a few pounds of chocolate on it and put it in the microwave" bread! Thank god.

user you don't understand the power of delusion

Or, not to reduce survival rivalry, but to increase the chances of the other siblings' genes to passed on. The article theorized that the more sons you have, the higher the chances of having a gay one.

"Burn the calories out" what the fuck

is this real?

Can your blood contain fat?

confirmed fatty

Dude, eat a fatty bfast before a blood draw and find out

>The article theorized that the more sons you have, the higher the chances of having a gay one.
That's not a fucking theory, that's call statistics and it applies to literally everything. The more you have of anything the more chances you have of everything, jesus cocksucking christ, please tell me you just paraphrased and the guy didn't actually publish that.

The only "genetic" predisposition I'm convinced of is that fetal cells or whatever of overweight pregnant women have more fat cells than average. There's a certain word for traits passed on in pregnancy that I can't remember. It's not "genetic".

that's plasma. And yes, kinda.

Yeah,I did. There was a whole article that was much more articulate and detailed and probably backed with actual scientifical data but I read it months ago. Calm down, the basic point is all that I remember and I think it's interesting so i just tossed it in.

Not actually true. Thyroid issues run rampant as fuck in my family. My grandmother and mother both have had their thyroids killed off with radioactive iodine and my 30 year old sister is about to have the same done. Mine goes nuts too, but I just make sure I watch exactly what I need to eat and track it. It's not just "coincidence" that there's a long line of people in the same gene pool with fucked up thyroids. The difference is how you deal with it and just don't go "THAT'S JUST ME CAN'T CHANGE IT FORGET IT."

panels.net/2016/05/03/fat-chance-7-superheroes-who-could-use-a-size-upgrade/
Time to move on from those skinny oppressive superheros. Being a giant fat blob will surely benefit them in a dire situation.

>That's not a fucking theory, that's call statistics and it applies to literally everything. The more you have of anything the more chances you have of everything

You've completely misunderstood it. The more older brothers you have the higher the probability you are gay. That is not just statistics.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10051890

as a fatass who is losing weight, go fuck yourself

Do you really need to attention whore on an anonymous website? Go to facebook, you fucking asshole.

because they're not supposed to be kids, but they are because society coddles retardation thanks to helicopter parents and their lazy worthless children

>tfw skinny lanky guy
>6'2" and 140lbs , scrawny
>started to "chub", had a little gut (from drinking i think) but i also don't eat healthy, drank a lot of pop
>played basketball with some friends, first real physical activity in years
>feel like shit
>decide to fix myself
>diet is 80% chicken and pasta already, the remaining being garbage / beef / pop / whiskey
>cut out pop and whiskey cold turkey, haven't had but 1 pop in 2 weeks when i was drinking 3-4 a day
>been running every day / other day depending on how sore i am

I haven't been able to run much still, though. I can barely run a mile without falling over. Should I keep at it? I can't afford a gym membership so i just go running. Will my endurance slowly build up?

Thanks fit