you can lose a lot of money by chasing women
but you'll lose no women by chasing money

she's a below average strayan

4/10 face
10/10 everything else

coverd in makeup mommy make her go away she scares me

Please explain?

Generic strayan more like it:
>Hi I'm Chantel. I'm studying physio at LaTrobe. I have two dogs and Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show. Go the Hawks

something about this looks very australian

So what’s it like to bang a strayan sheila? Asking for a friend.

that's wat I'm saying nahm saying bro

Down syndrome Lauren Southern

I figured it was the fence and the type of tree in the background. Felt the same when I saw it

i'll take the wrx in the background

>you'll lose no women by chasing money
wrong

cope

chad does nothing for women, they come to him
if you have to pursue women in any fashion you are not good looking. dont waste time with women if your not good looking boys. it will utterly exhaust you to the point were you are nothing but a lapdog for stacy

Ew

So tired of beta nu-male asian girl only meme. Asian girls are kind of gross objectively. They put fish sauce in all their food which stinks up the house on the regular. Makes their pussy taste extra gross.

Relatable, why am I like this even though I know it's contradictory long term?

maybe the fact that eucalyptus trees only exist in australasia?

>Thinking sub-human chinese are the same as East Aryan Koreans and Japanese

It doesn't matter, a girl like this won't even notice your existence.

All chinks look the same from all the Asian countries

it's everything, including the rexy

>They put fish sauce in all their food which stinks up the house on the regular. Makes their pussy taste extra gross.
I put fish sauce in all of my food (I make a nice salad dressing which uses lots of the stuff), and I always feed it to my gf, but it does not make her pussy taste gross.
Maybe you have just been with shitty, fat girls?

>t. White, aryan male

I hate white Aussie girls, but Asian-Aussie girls make my dick tingle

> Hi, I'm Cindy Nguyen. I'm studying business admin at RMIT. I like going to the gym and going to hardstyle music events.

>going to hardstyle music events

that sounds horrible m8

>cigarettes

opinion invalidated

Here's a good question:
If you have some other health issue, do you think that some random skank is going to perform the surgery required to save your life? No. A doctor will... for money.

Fuck bitches, get money and feel more secure. Having money is also like having a magical woman magnet.

> Being a faggot

>calling women bitches

Get a tradfu you degenerate faggot.

>chasing a girl like that
In Australia this is what we call a 6/10 and it's what an average girl looks like. Bang her, sure, chase her? Fuck no

Fuck off the average Australian is a rich Chinese man

going to "hardstyle music events" like defqon 1 is the literal definition of faggotry m8. kys

> being a shut in virgin

do you even lift phaggot

Lol mate those of us who've actually met Aussie girls - the absolute most disgusting subtype of female you'll meet 'backpacking' or doing their 'year abroad' in Europe - know that's absolute bullshit.

They bang like a dunny door m8

So... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

tf is a dunny door

you know, like a doogly wag or a less extreme bewy booper m8

Struth. Just listen to this cunt

>that trigger discipline

I want to hate fuck her

Pnd

It's the other way around faggot

ooga booga fuck bitches get papah ooga booga

I love it how we don't even need flags to be dead certain that the chick's Australian. Mate, are we all just generic af?
PS would still root

How did I just know that she was Australian too? Maybe it was the Subaru in the back.

>likes fish sauce
>Also happens to like the taste of his GF's pussy

I feel like this is easily explained. Clearly you just like fishy tasting pussy.

Something about the way straya girls all look a little off just makes my dick swell

mad gains

Aussie girls are overrated

>t yank who spent four months in Syd

Go to any major US city - or better, any big state school/srat - and get blown away you roo shagging goon swilling fucks

Ps vegemite is weird

Nah mate, for me it was just the whole stereotypical look of a DP belonging to an Aussie chick that likes to get around.

LOL that's the first thing I saw

The normies deny this, but they also know it's true. They even put it in their comedy.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sexual-harassment/2751966

You can find a lot of ugly truth wrapped up in humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9jXOuqwXU

I will never forget that thread.

Get fatter.

they look subpar, is that what you are saying?

I'm good looking, girls hit on me at work, but I just work and go home to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Girls dont even see me, I can assure you no one is going out of their way to talk to me

I don't even think I'm that good looking but the less I try with women the better success I have. Maybe it's psychological in that I don't expect failure if I'm seeking an outcome, but I've noticed an idgaf attitude really works with girls.

>but I've noticed an idgaf attitude really works with girls

That's cuz girls hate needy betas.

A dunny is an outhouse. I think he means they're nasty jizz jars. They sound like standard American trash to me.

Women like being the afterthought to a man they want to fuck. It tells them that he has better things to do. It demonstrates his higher status.

>asian.

*2D

I'm not chasing shit, these hoes a dime a dozen, probably cheaper due to inflation

>CHASING anything other than your own vibrational alignment so stuff chases you but you dont even care because you feel good already.

magic mike "entrepreneur" detected

sounds like something some try hard communications major would say while oogling over sloppy 4ths

>Sydney

Lmfao

Why does she always pretend to be American?

>thinking chick in OPs photo is at all hot
I live in straya and this really is not hot

I'm seeing an asian girl right now and I have to say I'm getting sick of this autistic asian girl obsession

these yellow fever creeps need to kys themselves in real irl

Absolutely agreed