Did getting Veeky Forums help with your loneliness? I'm at a point where I honestly don't see a reason to go on

Did getting Veeky Forums help with your loneliness? I'm at a point where I honestly don't see a reason to go on

Explore your mind with psychedelics.

No it did not. Still a kissless virgin with no friends

OP here, not a kiss less virgin but I have no one around me right now
It's often like this and nutrition and working out are the only two things that keep me going right now.

I just wish I knew how to make friends

you and me both man
a lot of memories from my ex keep me from going onwards
not that i have feelings left for her, but im a kind of person that wants a girl at his side with whom he can share his life

No youll probs kill yourself after

Tfw

>loneliness thread
>normie comes on and talks about his ex

I know what you mean. My ex stopped asking to hang out a month ago and I still see her every day at work. Got her the job and just a couple days later she stops wanting to be around me
I know she'd be open to hang out and we'd make out if I just asked but I can't stand always being the one to ask people.

None of the people I could consider friends invite me when they hang out with others. I feel so unwanted. I guess I am. Feels really bad, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

no, not my ex, just the feeling of no one to share my life with
same
friends dont give me the same feeling that a girl can
like, fooling and joking around, while strolling through the city and whatnot

;_; she break up with you?

yeah

>has had a gf and HAS friends
>still complains about loneliness

There isn't. Stop being a drain on society.

i know that feel brah. i get invited, but mostly i have no fuking fun in doing what they doing. im feeling socialy akward if their are more than 4 people or if i dont know these people well. so i just stopped comming and they stopped inviting me because they didnt understand im a fukin autist. only way i see friends is lifting now.

What to say to long distance GF who said she thought about leaving me if I really want her to try and stay?

We have been together for 1.5 years.

If you think she means it there's little you can do. You can't make people love you.

Fuck man. I am considering killing myself.

Why don't you guys go to clubs or something ?
You'll meet people there, or even on the fucking internet.
Get a job, get hobbies, start talking to random people. Slowly it will get better. Unless you are like a super autist who smells like shit with a fucking dick growing on your forehead

Jesus-fucking-Christ. How many times do we have to tell you betas? Getting Veeky Forums is not gonna instantly cure your autism. It's not gonna grant you friends left and right just because you can lift heavy shit and put it back down again. It's not going to make some random slut fall head over heels for you. Zyzz was wrong. Not all of us are gonna make it.

22 year old virgin here.
I charmed a qt on Tinder and she's dropping heavy hints that she wants me to drive 4 hours to her town (we matched while she was in the area for 2 more days) and bang

Am I that desperate Veeky Forums? She's pretty cute, and it would be sort of an adventure (plus we're both moving much further away after the summer, so there's no strings attached), but it feels like a lot of work for not much. I'm not really bothered with being a virgin now that I noticed how easy it is to lose it, but at the same time I don't really wanna disappoint her either.

>4 hours

Are you fucking retarded? It's just not worth it for that distance. Jesus dude. Just fap and lift.

Can't speak for everyone, but going to a club or cafe alone feelsfeels really awkward to me. I can't really start conversations because I feel like a nuisance to everyone and am afraid of rejection.
I have met up with 2 people from r9k but it didn't work out
It's hard to make new friends if you're not in a social circle. I can go months without meeting anyone new.
Nobody invites me to hang out. It hurts and makes me withdraw from existing friendships because why else would the not want me around?
So I sit alone at home or aimlessly walk through the city with my dog.

I get matches on tinder but never talk to girls.
If I do the conversation ends after 2 or 3 replies.

I just don't know anymore

Do it. Get it out of your system, and because she's not from your area there's no pressure. Don't make a big deal about coming all that way though, you don't want to come across as desperate.

Homie it's over.
Don't. You're going to kill yourself because a girl doesn't like you anymore. Most beta thing ever desu

You need to make things happen OP, you can go to the gym, talk to no one and get back home.

If you want social interaction do things that require that, the best thing I can think of right now are dancing lessons. I live in Latin America so I took Salsa lessons, didn't even like the music at first, but you MUST interact with others, if you are Veeky Forums grills will mire and make small talk, you'll meet new people and make new friends. Most people are really friendly if you actually try talking to them, it doesn't even need to be something interesting.

Dancing lessons are just an example, just do something that can't be done alone

lel i dont even get matches on tinder. zeig mal dein profilbild, damit ich weiß was ich falsch mache

I've become content with being lonely. Life is much more beautiful.

I don't even look like this anymore, one more reason not to meet up with anyone. They might be disappointed.

Ask for the number and set up a date instantly

They'll be disappointed once they see me in real life or notice I don't have any real friends or hobbies. Or a career. I guess I only really use tinder as an ego boost to confirm I'm somewhat attractive to girls.

It won't help with being alone, but you'll be much happier with yourself, and that'll make life worth living, at least for a while.

It sounds dumb, I know. I didn't believe it until I tried it. Been lifting every day for 3 months now; I care more about making progress than friends.

do u went fat or what? i have the feeling girls on tingder only taking the top 20 percent and u looking slightly better than me (beside ur strange eyes). sighhh

No

Infact, if you are serious about lifting, it will make you EVEN MORE lonely and anti social. Lifting is a hobby for the outcasts and lonely souls.

You can't combine social life + serious lifting

At times I wish I had just ONE friend tho.

I only got you guys

;.....;

Nah, I only changed hairstyles. Had a mohawk for the longest time but decided it was time to move on. I look even more average now.

But yeah, I don't know get a lot of girls matching with me. I can go several days without a single match. And when I do get one I feel the girl's way out of my league anyway.

Tfw have plenty of 'friends' but no actual friends
Tfw all my real friends left for college to random States two years ago

I have no problem talking to people I just don't have much more than a passing interest in 99% of them they think so different than I do

Being fit is the first part.
Having a very respectable job is the second part.
Having a personality is the third part.
Understanding women is the fourth part.
Having money and being part of an upper tier social class is the fifth part.
Being manly and dominant is the sixth part.

Have to have it all m8

Oh also
>Be over 6 foot 2 or nothing I said matters you'll die alone

thats wrong user. grils are photoshop masters no lie. on a scale from 1 to 10 u can often subtract 3 degits. i seriously know no woman whos looking on pictures as good as in RL. The point is that most women are more or less atracted to the ape type of men when they are in their twentys. so if u meet them they just can literaly smell ur lack of self conscious, thats my theory. i have this problem plus if i talk to grils i often notice that they are fuking stupid and it fuking anoys even to pretend that i like listen to them. gg, get rekt

Not really

The vast majority of guys I know with gfs or that get laid constantly don't have most of those

OP you have to:
-be fun to be around
-do things with other people
-make your intentions known

Unless you're a 10/10 god or supermong tier looks dont matter much

Lol yeah go to some lsd or shrooms while you're depressed and lonely.

Actually I'm content with being alone. After a couple days with a woman, it's great to wind down alone.

yeah, it made pretty girls want to have sex with me so i have sex with them and that helps a little bit

Really depends on the root cause, if you're lonely because mostly you don't meet people, in the process of getting Veeky Forums you can meet people at local gym etc.

However, if you have trouble socializing. It's more preferable for you to list out your specific difficulties (facial express, tone, first impression, conversation etc) and knock them down one by one, I'd suggest you to keep a diary to track your progress and see a therapist if you feel need to.

Make friends at the gym

GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS
YOU DEGENERATE
PIECE
OF
TRASH

Ignore this, after reading through the thread I have to say, OP you're creating problems for yourself.

I honestly don't know what I should work on. I guess I should step out of my comfort zone and just talk to people, but I do t want to bother anyone .

>-be fun to be around
how?

>-do things with other people
i have no friends. how do i do this too?

>tfw legitimately ugly because I have a fat fucking face with chubby as fuck cheeks unless I'm sub 10% and thus have no confidence
>on top of that my facial features are low test and ugly

oh well

Im fucking pointless. I bring no one any happiness . I fuck up at work constantly . The only phone call ive gotten this month was from my mother to make sure i mailed the $200 i owe to her . I cant even do selfishness right as i ended up addicted to drug and dying when i tried it that way. Maybe i should go back to drug and live a lot shorter life ppl will miss me for a week tops if i die the ita like i never was there i bet.

What do you look like now? Can you post a pic of your tinder profile, with your name cropped out.

I don't even have a description anymore. I'm 22 and 179cm

If you want those highly subjective traits to define you, go ahead.

You will find out when you start to feel not at ease.

You look good to me. You have the face, height, and frame.

Be real with me senpai, how badly will tinder damage my already fragile self-esteem. inb4 poo in loo or arab. I'm berber.
> pls no bully

Hey man, why not try social sites that are city specific? I'm a shut in and kind of sad, but I met people that way and we go out and do stuff. I think there are a lot of people like us in every city. Reach out.

Even normies get sad sometimes bro. Sometimes for long stretches. It's myth that normies are immune to depression. They just conceal it better.

Thanks
I don't know man, I'd say just go for it. You always hear how tinder destroys peoples' egos, but I think as long as you're not fat or extraordinarily unattractive it won't be too bad of an experience, especially if you already don't get dates IRL.
If you're confident that getting to know you won't scare women off I'm sure it's a great way to meet girls. I believe in you, just try it for a week or two

Highschool is the cut-off point for good, trustworthy, loyal, and long-term friends. Once you're in college and in the workforce, the only way you can find real friends is by getting lucky and talking to people like yourself, who passed the cut-off point with no friends.

Anyone else is just an acquaintance that is kept for connection purposes.

You have luscious hair.

Appreciate that, dude. I'll give it a go, after my cut.
I thank finasteride for that.

Chestnut brown with auburn highlights. Dayum.

>Would run fingers through /10

Why do attractive people post pictures of themselves and feign low self esteem? Are you that attention starved?

yes

when you get really fit you gain confidence. I dont mean average or kinda fit, I mean obviously very fit

I've gained confidence but I still dont know how/why to go outside

do it to stay sane

you wont get a gf instantly or friends but you cant isolate yourself, I did that when I was depressed

force yourself to get out there

Where do I go

I honestly dont know

anywhere.

malls, stores, whatever. just go out and do stuff you like. you dont have to talk to strangers, just get out there.

the more fit you get, the more friendly people will get. as a former fat fuck, I can vouch for this.

Are you me?

no. I'm still having feels for my lesbian friend. We would used to chill a lot and then we just kinda lost contact with each other. I started texting her again and she said she would love to hang out with me.

I'm happy that we are talking again, but I'm kinda sad too because she will never be mine.

>tfw never part of the clique that shakes hands and has a good time

Maybe I just have a mean resting face

im in love with her

While YOU spend HOURS working out at the gym, CHAD here is LITERALLY having a NICE PIZZA DINNER with his WAIFU

Eh, you might still have a chance. Lesbians often don't know what they want and end up with guys anyway. Happened to me twice.
You might likelike the movie Chasing Amy

It makes the loneliness more bearable anyway

No, it makes you realize how fake Normies are

Just feel the power of Kekule's Kek

I spent 6 years in a relationship with a beautiful, smart girl. We met in high school, I planned my entire life around her and was planning on marrying her. She left me last year. I'm about to graduate, with her. She decided to be a sexy young girl whos single. I don't necessarily hold her against it. We are both from the same eastern european country, both immigrants, both poor, both good looking fun and motivated, but she decided to live the American way. It hurts like hell. I went an entire year of seeing her around everywhere, occasionally hanging out and fucking her and then fighting while she basically tortured me. I'm finally over the sadness and depression. Sure I miss her, and life does seem scary rn, but you keep going until you die, dont pussy out and do it yourself. Just let it take its course

not at all. I have 5 of those and very close to having 6. The most successful I was with women and friends is when I only had like 1 of them.

6 fucking years? And she up and decides to ride the cock carousal. wtf.

>Western women, not even once.

Well what made it worse was that she isn't Western, but Western ideals got to her in the end I guess. I've slept with more women than dudes she's fucked since our breakup. I've also done more sexual things like hand play, oral, making out etc. But for each time I heard about her doing it, it fucking killed me. Now I've just decided to cut her out completely then deal with the pain. Its helping alot. Its made me bitter about women in general though. I was always a hopeless romantic, and the women Ive encountered while being single are so much worse. At least my ex had the decency to leave me before trying something new. American women man have no shame, they cheat like a fat kid eating donuts on a treadmill, they fuck and suck and do disgusting things after saying hello. So now I don't even care about building relationships. I have girls who are friends, but for sex, I prefer random hookups, on social dating sites I make it very clear. Im just totally focused on myself rn, reading, studying, working harder etc. Its a bit dull, but the anger keeps me going, just to run into her in a year or two and be 10 times better than her. sounds childish, but fuck everyone else

How do I do this? This is my biggest fucking issue. I'll be honest, I've don't have a problem getting laid or even acquiring a gf but i've become so reliant on having someone to come home to that I always jump in to relationships way too fast. How do I be ok with being alone?

I'm currently in a relationship with my first girlfriend. We've been dating over two years and have talked about marriage. I've just graduated college and am moving away from her for a new job so we've agreed to do long distance until she graduates and joins me which will take about 1.5 years. Am I stupid for doing this or should I trust her and wait? I truly love her and don't have any suspicions that she'll cheat. She fits the bill as wife material in every way, doesn't party/drink, and is very clingy even after 2 years. I'm just scared I'll never find another girl like her because I only hear terrible things about other girls in our degenerate western society. You sound so empty and lost ever since you broke up with your ex...I'm afraid I'll end up like you in a few months...:(

Solitude is a condition of peace that stands in direct opposition to loneliness. Loneliness is like sitting in an empty room and being aware of the space around you. It is a condition of separateness. Solitude is becoming one with the space around you. It is a condition of union. loneliness is small, solitude is large. Loneliness closes in around you; solitude expands toward the infinite. Loneliness has its roots in words, in an internal conversation that nobody answers; solitude has its roots in the great silence of eternity

You won't know until you try. You can't hold yourself back out of fear. I will be candid. My girl was literally the same thing. Never went out, just started drinking maybe a month after our breakup. cooked, cleaned, I took her virginity, called me 24/7, demanded to be next to me all hours of the day, same shared Eastern European values etc. Sometimes bad shit happens. Sometimes it doesn't. logically, its not the best idea, but you gotta follow your heart. We are around on this planet for less than a century, and its a wild fucking world, logic is good sometimes, but you cant base it off everything. Just continue on. I won't go so far as to say I'm empty, I'm just trying to find my new direction. But I will leave you with this. 1. Gut feelings are usually fairly accurate. But don't let them create too many scenarios in your head. 2. Don't stop improving yourself. Because even if it ends you don't want to be in my position basically starting from rock bottom again. That struggle has been intense and has caused my resurgence to be slow. My personality is fun, outgoing and highly motivated, I demand of myself to be the best, or at least try, so its rough. But keep trucking, keep loving and laugh as much as you can bud.

>tfw gay but still want a gf to cuddle in bed with me
>thinking of getting a dog instead

Long distance relationships are hard as hell. Most probably itll fail. Sorry

You need to understand that loneliness is a completey self-imposed condition
You put yourself in this mindset, and you have the power to break out.

Find a hobby group or club ASAP, join a chess team, pick up wrestling, just get out there

I'll tell you my short story
>be super lonely and on the verge of suicide
>randomly click on some girls blog on tumblr
>she is in the same situation as me
>reblog one of her post about suicide
>she sees the pathetic feel post I put on tumblr
>start talking and snapchatting, send her pics of my gainz
> eventually meet in real life
>date for 6 months, lose our virginity to each other first month
>her friends tell her im like a GQ model
>have great fucking time

we broke up a few months ago cuz she had to move to another state but my confidence is crazy and my life has never been better.

Prepare for the inedible cuckening that will take place. 1.5 years? She'll be downing a new cock every month at least.

Trust me man, other bitches will corrupt her, chads will chase her, and she may even get blacked.

I've been in three relationships that lasted two years, always ended the same. I don't think I'll find loyal hoe. I may end up getting uggo just because she'll be loyal.

Thank you user...I will take this post to heart

this nigga is dead on the inside. fuck man, I getting there to senpai. We've lost our way, we can't even manage our women anymore. So many whores.

I think this is the real reason for the rise in homosexuality, I just don't wanna deal with this bs again and again. I also don't wanna settle for some disgusting roastie that's been splooged on my 10 different guys. Keep in mind most highschool girls have probably downed 10+ guys. And in college, fuck man their basically whoring themselves.

What if shes living with her parents the rest of the time she finishes school? Also she's korean and has asian family values strongly instilled within her. I dunno...I'm going to give it a shot but if she breaks my heart I'm going eastern eurobro's way and having casual sex with as many girls as I can to fill the void

just go out get drunk and dance even if you look stupid so does everyone else but your drunk so who gives a fuck you'll feel good and become an alcoholic like me :(

>Did getting Veeky Forums help with your loneliness?
no

In today's world I've come to the conclusion that its best to keep yourself in the dark. And you better hope that bitch will keep her shit in the dark as well. Women today have been given exorbitant amounts of power and freedom and its too much to fast. They have no idea how to manage it. I've met the most successful, handsome, wealthy dudes who still get cheated on or left. Just because their bitches can't make up their minds about what they want in life. Western Society while beautiful for its freedoms, is also horrid for the same thing

Fugg man maybe muslims are on to something with how they treat women

This thread is literally /r9k/.

No, they are even more off. When freedom hits their culture those dudes are fucked. Life is about balance.

Mate you're a fucking retard would you like to be impressed and or controlled just because you have autism think how unfair that is because you got a random gender assigned you aren't equal to others

Get your head out of your arse you autistic man child and realize women and humans and we all have our failings