Hydroxycut

Has anyone tried hydroxycut or other claimed weight-loss supplements? I’m not quite ready to get on the DNP train.

Also, how do i know that when I'm dropping weight, it's not just water loss?

I took it for a couple of months. Didn't seem to help. Just count your calories user.

For the water weight, make sure your sodium intake is similar and your weigh at the same time every day, so that it is consistent.

If you can buy it legally odds are it doesn't work

pills don't work.

>creatine doesn't work

Yeah, I have an especially high metabolism, and the minute I get hungry, my body will start consuming muscle tissue. I've recently made some decent muscle gains and I worry that a slight calorie defecit is going to eat away at them.

>odds are

I bought it once. Pretty sure it doesn't work.

Everything is bullshit, do a hard cut or stay fat.
Simple as that. There is no easy mode button. Even DNP requires iron will, and feeling worse than you normally do on a cut is pretty shit, imo.

it doesn't work for weight loss ;^)

Literally just overpriced caffiene pills with tiny amounts of herbal extracts that have no concrete evidence for weight loss effects

Just buy caffiene pills and save $50

By hard cut, you mean difficult, no? Not as in a

I mean be extremely strict on yourself. Big enough deficit to lose weight but not muscle, and not cheating for months.

Samesies

No, you are just fat with fat delusions.

If you are that worried about it eat something every 2 hours, thereby keeping your blood sugar elevated and preventing a catabolic state.

On it right now. Weight lose? No. Gives me nice energy and helps me fuck it up at the gym in the morning but that's probably just cause the caffeine. Still, I'm on my third bottle and attribute a lot of prs yo the energy boost.

I tired it once like two years ago, lost like 13kg in 3~4 months. They do work but you need to make your part too, they are not magic pills that take care of everything.

All it did for me was make me sweaty, jittery and irritable all the time. I didn't notice any measurable difference in weight loss.

Basically what they do is SLIGHTLY increase your TDEE... We're talking less than 100 calories/day here. So if you are already eating at a deficit, it might increase it slightly. But it won't create a deficit if you're not already at one.

i got a free sample of hydroxycut hardcore elite, so i tried it. within a 1/2 hour I had the worst headache of my life. I had to go lay on my bed for 3 days until it went away. I couldn't sleep it off because caffeine, either. I had to put frozen broccoli on my forehead and then I was in such a daze I lost it behind my bed and didn't find it until a bunch of months later when it went bad and started to stink.

Nigga shut the fuck up. Unless you literally haven't eaten for a month your body isn't going to break down protein as an energy source.

the most important part about stims (didn't tried many, outside hydroxy and another one weird brand) but did ECA a lot, it is the appettite suppressant

what a pussy

What about yohimbe? Did i fall for a meme?

no you're body isnt eating your muscles, retard.

youre just a lot fatter than you think, trust me. you'll be sad when you see how skinny you look when you cut lmao

I just ordered some Cardarine. It's supposed to make fat melt right off.

You sound like a huge fag

Why are people this stupid?

>no you're body isnt eating your muscles, retard.
>YOU'RE body, retard

you are the retard here.

Fat/weight loss is simple math and thermodynamics.

Calories in must be less than calories expended equals fat/weight loss.

If you need help with appetite control EC stack is helpful (do not take it if you're super overweight and watch your heart rate when doing cardio).

>tfw I can't find Ephedrine in my country in this day and age.
Guy at the supplement store said it's banned.

So does anyone here use Cardarine? I know it caused cancer in rats at very high doses, is it safe for humans in moderate amounts?
Does it really have that great an effect with diet and exercise?

green tea extract and caffeine pills

"weight loss" pills at walmart
9.99 for a jug

I got serious anxiety on that shit.

Have used two 100 pill bottles for my cut.

Overall lost about 60lbs but diet and intense workouts were a part of that routine. I can honestly say hydroxycut gave me the kick start I required to start my cut.

Wooduseagain/10

This.

I haven't taken it in years (probably 4 formulas and 6 bottle designs ago) but all it really does is dehydrate the shit out of you and gets your heart racing. Much like caffeine but at 10x the price.

It's a gimmick, user. Buy some caffeine, then some protein with all the money you saved.

I tried PX White once and it seemed to help with my cut, just don't take it during the summer if you don't want to overheat. I can't say it as a definite yes, though, as I've only gone through one 60 pill bottle.