The secret to success in crypto is deleting blockfolio from your phone

The secret to success in crypto is deleting blockfolio from your phone

You are welcome.

And ignoring 99% of advice in Veeky Forums

And reinstalling it in a panic at 3AM.

I don't have blockfolio, invested in eth, omg, btc and im down 20% while hodling. Wot now?

Keep holding, those aren't shit coins

You will be up 20% in no time

Imagine getting one of these dumb ass bras and having big fat nipples that are too big and hang out the sides.

> And ignoring 99% of advice in Veeky Forums
Yes! There's a lot of noise here.
Don't shitpost and trade at the same time.

>imagine having tits

why user?

whats wrong with that, what are you a muslim?

ETH , LTC , BTC always find a way up. There may not be as exciting as whatever is the goto coin of the month but you get slow and steady profits on the end. Obviously with shops already selling Christmas decorations people are hording money. Buy now and enjoy gains after March.

>non-asian girls

urgh

holy shit shes not asian

but I like her user

what do?

pic related to point of cliche

fap but don't climax?

>Is there a trading metaphor here?

blockfolio is good for setting alerts so that you can get the next play started.

set an alert on a price so you know your order has been filled so you can then go and set a new buy or sell order.

besides that i no longer look at it. knowing what my coins are worth is pointless given it can move $5k on any given day.

Think about her speaking about feminism, works with me.

asian girls are honestly fucking repulsive.

Is that perfect body??

If you find this repulsive, you are either lying, a factor, or mentally retarded. In fact there is a good chance you're all three.

He face is ugly as fuck, at least post good asians you daft fuck.

that might be just crazy enough to work. Also a machine for temporal amnesia, like 3 years or so.

This