Mods why don't you clean up this fucking board?

Mods why don't you clean up this fucking board?

90% of the board is cryptobullshit. Make them do a general like other boards (/tv/, /g/, etc) to clean up the mess.

What the hell are we paying you for?

>wanting generals
generals ruined /sp/

what other fucking business advice do you want in 2017

BOOMER PLS GO

>cleaning up the trash can

hm

sage

you faggots make this thread once a week not know that the very premise of your argument is wrong. Pic related.

it's free to post anything non-crypto you know, its just you nocoincers are such boring depressing fucks you never try anymore.

What if crypto got its own board? I'm kind of interested in seeing what Veeky Forums would be like without crypto. I feel like it would be one of the slowest boards next only to /f/

Veeky Forums used to be fairly active before crypto shit started flooding with 40 AHHHHHHHHHHH threads

i visited here once long ago before the crypto craze

place was slow as fuck

why don't you start a /bg/ BOOMER GENERAL and discuss how to make 2% on a roth IRA over 40 years?

shrekt

absolutely btfo

What if I fuck your mom and become your new dad, faggot?

HOLY FUCK

how will he ever recover?

Not a general, just stop one coin having 30+ shill threads at a single time

kek

kys op

ahahahahahaha

Do you really want to go back to the old days where we would have barely any traffic and it would usually be some random fuckwad coming in and asking "how do I get rich?"

Because we don't hate money you lamboless faggot.

"I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY GETTING RICH"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daaaaaaamn hahaha

Veeky Forums was literally created as a containment board for shitcoins because /g/ was overrun with it.

Like this board was any useful before the crypto boom.
>Twenty "how do I get rich" threads all with replies about sucking dicks
>People complaining about jobs
>Occasional fearmonger thread about how the economy is gonna collapse in two seconds