Hey guys just joined Bannatyne's in the UK for 1 month and i couldn't believe the price £20 joining fee and then £45...

Hey guys just joined Bannatyne's in the UK for 1 month and i couldn't believe the price £20 joining fee and then £45 just for the month is everywhere normally this expensive ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegymgroup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g&list=PLv_Yyawc7PuA5LI78gGVzadBdhH1y890p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes Bannatynes is a premium gym it's mostly for rich snobs who pay a gym membership only to go 3 times in a year. Find a local weightlifting gym or commercial gym, for £20pm you can find great ones.

>price £20 joining fee and then £45 just for the month
that's literally nothing.

i bet you it's full of faggots who don't lift too

do this

thegymgroup.com/

hope you didnt get a 12 month contract

I pay £23 a month and it's non-contractual, just direct debit. I do live in Scarborough though haha.

I pay 15 quid a month. A new gym just opened opposite that with adverts claiming that membership is £10 a month.

I'm in Dublin. I'm paying €140 per month.

Why did you join it if the price is ridiculous?
I hope you didnt sign any contracts

I work at Virgin Active.

Cheapest 12 month contract is over £1300 if paid by direct debit.

YOUR shit is cheap as, senpai.

you fuckin idiot just go to the puregym nearby its 15quid a month and it's fuckhuge.

just dont go during pajeet hours.

Mine costs £15 a month

Lad what kind of wacky gym is that?

Mine cost £180 for a year

Wut, I'm an hour away paying a hundred quid less

That dirty Scot is ripping you off

Kek

My WL gyn is £50 a month

PureGym is £12 a month where I am, and has a decent weightroom.
EasyGym is cheap too, but shit is terms of equipment.

Fucking hell, do they lift the weights for you?

That's fuck all m8, mine was £300 joining fee and £110 per month.

Fortunately my job's fitness contribution brings the monthly payments down to £20 p/m.

It's a top-tier gym, one of their 'classic collection'.

Primarily attended by the painfully rich and the retired to play tennis. Which is nice because it means I never have to wait for the rack in the gym, because everyone there is vain as fuck and just curl or use machines.

Really nice facilities though.

proper old skool stone wall warehouse powerlifting gym
drop £1 (per session) in the plastic box to cover lighting/electricity and shower.

TheGym group is alright. £17 a month, £2 extra to get another gym membership as well, and £26 for every one of their gym's in the country.

Mixed bag in what you get for equipment. Gym I go to has one bench press, one squat rack and only one other Olympic barbell. Nottingham gym has loads more kit, but still only one squat rack. Luckily its 24 hours so its easy to find a time when its quiet

I live in America, New Orleans, my father bought us a warehouse to work out in. Bumper plates, 1 bench, 1 squat rack, 2 barbells. Kettle bells, Dumbbells up to 45lb, a place to do pull ups and dips.

Anyone can use it, my friends and I go lift. Employees for my fathers company lift, etc.

you guys are fuckboy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g&list=PLv_Yyawc7PuA5LI78gGVzadBdhH1y890p

it has to be halal certified desu

Tfw free Virgin Active membership because mum teaches swimming lessons there

Because I work for a gym?

I don't get it.

NICE TRY PADDY

>south london
>get large swimming pool and well equipped gym
>36/month

I didn't think it was a good deal until this thread, damn.

kek

P E C K H A M ?
E
C
K
H
A
M
?

I pay ~100€ a year for my membership. Small gym with big focus on olympic weightlifting. In a small tows in Sweden though. I can not belive the prices you pay.

Anyone tried the PureGym in Canary Wharf? Is it decent for the price? Currently paying half as much for a PureGym where I am now. Or recommend another gym in the area more suitable? Moving there in a few weeks and looking for a PL/OL gym or at least something with Oly plates/platforms.

>Dundee seemingly has no free weights gym in it at all, nor in any surrounding towns

What the fuck is wrong with this city? Why am I cursed to be stuck here all summer?

I got the same deal in Bromley.

you in uni ?

in case you're not in uni and no uni gym your best bet would be that functional fitness dundee crossfit gym or puregym

The Windsor and Maidenhead council facilities are OK. You don't pay a lot a month, and you get a pool, OK weights room with bumper plates and 3 squat cages/racks, plus a decent offering of cardio apparatus.

There are free yoga classes and shit too but I'm not so bothered about those. Done pilates a few times but most stuff is either in the middle of the day or on weekends, when I've got hobby stuff to do.

>37135845
>37134864
You're getting Jewed lad
Uni gym here 20 poonds a month 5 squat racks 5 oly/dl platforms and best of all all Eleiko equipment.

Uni gym you moron it's literally best there is see Just don't quarter squat like the rest of the clowns here.