Getting no respect because I'm 5'8

>getting no respect because I'm 5'8
it's a jaded feel desu

Wow, one whole inch below average height. I'm sure nobody respects you in the slightest.

Chin up, buddy. Not everything goes our way in this life, chief. Don't sweat the small stuff, captain.

That's not the reason nobody respects you

5'10' reporting in.
Manlets and dyels have a gf and I don't.

>average=acceptable
get a load of this cope
ya cool insults bra

>see cute grill over in the library
>ask her out
>she takes out a measuring tape and tells me to stand up straight
>"Sorry user, looks like you're only 5'11.75", I don't date manlets, but we can still be friends!"
>never makes eye contact with me again

Hold me Veeky Forums

LOL, yeah the AVERAGE. Drop the phillipinos and all the malnourished Mexicans and the new average is 6'.

If you're white and sub 6' (I would go as far to say sub 6'1) you have shit genetics and should just try to trick some girl into settling for you.

im 5'7" and people move out of my way when walking lol.

it's confidence, youre using height as an excuse.

>post my body on here a while back
>everyone mires and asks for routine
>one guy asks for my height
>tell him 173cm
>he retracts his statements and condescends me
>obvious that nobody cares anymore because they find out how tall I am
Anonymity shows peoples true sub-concious.
It shows what people really think.

Sad but true. An average adult male should be at least 6'

delusional as fuck

Maybe people don't want to step on your leprechaun ass and trip over the pot of gold lmao

>see chad trying to claim a female
>female asks chad how many plates he can lift
>he tries to lift 3 pl8's, shit form and snaps his back
>i walk over and add a plate to each side
>4pl8 deadlift, perfect form, 3 second hold and didn't slam weight
>qt is impressed and i take her home and fuck her

thankyou based rippetoe, i knew my disproportionate leg to upper body ratio would pay off.

LOL!!!!

probably walking around chest puffed out to the max, trying to look mean and overcompensating..people step out of your way because they know how little manlets have to live for. It's sad really, I feel bad for the manlets.

>TALLEST people on earth average is 6'
>yeah average height in the white world is 6' Bro!

Guess how I know you're dumb.l

>lanklets mad that i'm carrying large amounts of material wealth too

the lanklets small brain cannot comprehend someone smaller than him garnering more respect.

kek. stay jelly

>If you're white and sub 6' (I would go as far to say sub 6'1) you have shit genetics and should just try to trick some girl into settling for you.
>shit genetics
My dad is the shortest member of all the men in his family at 6'1, everyone else is 6'3 and up.
My mom's mother's side allales for the past 3 generations have been 6'0 or taller.
Her father's side is the only short men in my entire genetic line for at least 5 generations.
I'm 5'8, fuck you my genetics are fine some people just get screwed

>at work today
>bullshit ass HR sexual harassment class, like 200 people gathered in a conference room while presenters go over sexual harassment material
>starts talking about men being victims
>"what are some the social stigmas and stereotypes that make it difficult to male victims to come forth and seeking help?"
>crowd starts chiming in "men don't cry" "men are supposed to be tough" "men can't be raped" "a real man doesnt snitch" etc etc
>"if you're not at least 6'2 your not even a real man"
>entire crowd Bursts out laughing
>even presenter laughs and has to cover her smile with a clipboard
>manlets who are in the front so they can see get booty blasted
>boss high 5's me
>didn't even get in trouble
>when will they learn

That guy is fucking BEAUTIFUL. It almost hurts to look at him.

>he thinks the pot of gold is his
>doesn't know the leprechaun myth
Lmao carefully carry that briefcase full of cash for your tall boss there, son. You don't want him to have to wait until next month to buy the yacht he's gonna fuck your wife on are you?

Lmfao, right on.

>he lanklets small brain cannot comprehend someone smaller than him garnering more respect.
dude I'm op

I'm sorry bro, but you got shit genetics.

5ยจ9 here fk off

That's gotta be depressing dude. I'm only 5'6", but my whole family is short so it feels normal.

If I looked like this is be dressed as jotaro 24:7

You get no respect because you're an insecure, posturing manchild.

>implying courriers don't get the largest amount of the money split
>implying i don't enjoy watching my wife get fucked by powerful men
>implying the yacht doesnt devolve into a huge leprauchan orgy everytime

check out this lanklet still attached to the primitive belief of "muh women are objects." quit swinging from tree to tree with your long ass arms and open your mind you fuckin monkey.

A manlet AND a cuck. Lmao

I used to be really short, especially considering I was 2 years younger than all the kids in my class. I also have a preference for tall girls. It is about your personality a lot more than your height. Luckily, I grew some more and now I am 5'11, but there are still taller people around.

Posture, body-language and manner of speech are everything. If you have to look up at people, don't bend your head back too far. Hold your head as if you were looking at their chin, but actually look at their eyes (eyes+forehead for "enemies", eyes+mouth for potential sexual partners).

Open and resolved body-language: Don't cross your arms and legs, be careful to never "shield" your body with your arms, especially the crotch.

I can elaborate, but that could help as a start.

Life is interesting, can't hate it because at least I'm not dead(was born premature at 26 weeks)
Nice meme cowboy

You know I have been severely contemplating killing myself because of how ugly I am and have been severely depressed all day, and I hop onto Veeky Forums to cheer up and the first thing I see is a literal supermodel of a man to rub in my face just how absolutely horrid I am to look at.

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

who cares if you're ugly. you can still so anything you want. i wish people could, for one day, be completely confident in their ability to do anything and truly believe in theirself to see that it's all in their head. i've seen ugly nerdy guys with 8/10's because theyre so funny and likeable, likewise i've seen handsome fit guys with hideous 3/10's because they have low self esteem.

look at abe lincoln, that guy was ugly, and his wife was hideous, and he was a great fuckin dude. look at john malkovich or that retarded looking dude from tim and eric, theyre great actors and hilarious people. they don't value themselves any less than a guy who got lucky genes, and neither should you. and they also don't make up bullshit excuses about why they can't do something. because the only thing stopping you from accomplishing anything, is that voice in your head saying you can't. that's it, it's not real or tangible, it's imaginary and madeup, no more real than a unicorn. fear is imaginary.

>i wish people could, for one day, be completely confident in their ability to do anything and truly believe in theirself to see that it's all in their head.
You can, it's called doing an extreme sport or being in a combat role in the military.
Anyone who skydives generally has no delusions about their ability and are relatively confident in most things they do
>tfw I was supposed to have gone skydiving 3 years ago
Feels bad man

There's only so much of girls laughing as they are chatting with their friend as you walk by them and then them catching a glance at you and their faces immediately turning serious as they look down or away that you can take before it completely shatters your will.

>tfw 6'5 wingspan
>tfw size 13 shoes
>tfw big hands
>tfw 5'11.5

Its like I have the arms and legs of someone whos 6'3 and the torso of someone 5'7

Im only 18 theres hope r..right?

Average height for white americans is 5'10.5, 5'9 for blacks and 5'7 for mexicans

>unironically using Guts as a fucking betameme for whinny faggots

end your miserable lives manlets

no
short legs = shit nutrition as a child
welcome to the club

lol

Iktf bruh
I'm only 5'8 but I have big meaty hands(inb4Krabspost), only 10.5 shoe but my feet are wide as fuck and I can't find shoes at most retailers that fit me, and have wide as fuck shoulders
At least you're 5'11 though

I feel bad for the manlets, girls dismiss them, bosses pass them over for promotion, men don't respect them.

why do you care? opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Just because theyre pretty girls doesnt make their opinion worth anything. the only persons opinion you should care about is your own opinion of yourself. it's hard to explain but everyone sees the world in different ways and no ones perception is more right or wrong than the other. to her you're just an ugly fuckface, 1 person of dozens she's seen that day, that's it. she doesnt know you personally or all youve been through or who you really are and stand for. she just sees your physical presence that you've had no control over. you're taking an opinion personally and if you continue to do that you'll be a slave to others opinions, living your life for others, instead of yourself.

instead, own the character you've been given. life's a stage and we're all merely players. don't take life seriously because we all play vasty different roles in other peoples lives. one person may see you as just an ugly nobody, another may see you as a smart shut-in. neither are actually you, neither people know who you really are. it's like someone knowing you as chuck, and another person knowing you as bill, when your name is really micheal. you can play both parts without taking it personally because they don't know you. think of it like a video game and your character is some ugly dude. you can be a miserable ugly dude or you can be that funny goofball that happens to be ugly, or that really smart guy that's helped a lot of people who isn't the best looking but he's a great guy.

i probably butchered what i'm trying to get across but i've been where you've been and just want to help. just do mushrooms and acid, you'll get better then.

t. guy in OP's pic