WTF is this shit board

So the guys on what you call 'plebbit' sent me here because they didn't like my bad language and then all I see here is that LINK is the new etheriun and shieet.

So finally my bitcoins arrive from coinbase and on this fucking chinese exchange and I buy etheriun and pay like fucking $15 for that. Then I buy link with Eth and pay another $15 for the transaction. But I'm like ahhh its cool man its only $30. When LINK is $10 then my 40,000 LINK let me retire.

And now here we are 3 days later and I sold all LINK for etheriun because I FUCKING LOST OVER $3000. Thats $1000 every day man.

What the fuck is this board its so shit. Guys in work said its easy money just research. And then I research and fucking lose so much money fuck you guys man. Just sending my bitcoins back to coinbase now away from you scammers

Your fault for buying at all time high bro.

Wait for pullbacks otherwise you're just gambling.

You also sold, which doesn't help either.

You also didn't leave spare cash on the side to average down.

Sorry for your loss but you straight up gambled.

>cuckbase

LINK was added to cmc 13days ago

>its easy money just research
Doesn't mean
>go on the internet and believe the first thing you read

what r u doing selling now? :\ the irrationality is beyond me hahaha. shit talk about panic.

nice larp.

you were literally told to research.

and you literally didn't research.

I bought a fuck load now.. perfect buying time

You did everything wrong and you deserve to be poor or a wagecuck

Well 3 days ago everyone said they go all in wtf why do so meny people lie together

Or did you all lose your money now

There was not only 1 thing to read but so many threads about this and so many people all said it will go to $10!

Its coinbase and at least they have real coins there not just scam coins

Lmao. You are genuinely retarded. You come in, see the shill posts, and buy a SINGLE coin after it has mooned fucking Twice in two days, and figure it still is going up?

So then you go all in, fuckin lose money to the market correction, then sell at a loss? At a loss? It's goddamn link. Just hold on to it for a fucking week and wait for it to go back up. Selling at a loss. Jesus. Go read the Intelligent Investor, but that would require your dumb ass to do theminimum required effort

Holy fuck man. You deserved to lose your money

"Hurr durr, these strangers who bought two weeks ago at 1/3 the price said this will make me rich!"

But guess what, now you can take 3k off your taxes for losses. Congratulations.

10/10 faggot.

What the noobs selling now from panic lol.. those then it will pump soon again probably tomorrow and they will all buy back ath... hahhaha

hahahahaha look at those nubs selling hahahaha fucking hell. lol

lmao i cant stop laughing lol.. practically giving away their coins so cheaply lol.

>And then I research

by looking at the most shilled overhyped coin of the month being pumped on Veeky Forums?

You closed out your position by selling. You fucked yourself. You just had to hold 6 months but because you are such a coward cuck you sold. Blame yourself low T faggot

But why are you lying when you don't even know me man? And I will not buy more LINK I learned my lesson. I have 1 bitcoin now on coinbase and the rest goes back to my bank where I know the bank does not just steal $3000 off me

lol you will be so depro when this hits it's first dollar

So why do u lie man?

LOL WTF OP ?!
You DON'T ever sell at loss.

i work in finance and use swift on a daily basis. noone here has any fucking idea what link has in store. link is a monster, guys at ripple shitting in their pants trying to target swift because they know link has brought the tech to an already established system. ripple hasn't scraped the surface, link was genius to get in bed with swift pure fucking genius.

Yes the market goes up and yes
Yes you are a retard

This guy can't be real. Must be flame bait. Even mentions using cuckbase lol. Please go back to plebbit and stay poor. Don't forget to invest in Ethereum for 30% gainz, it's sure to make you rich hahahaha

>wtf why I'm not retired in 3 days?

can't tell if this is satire or OP is just a bonafide retard

lmao buying mega overpriced linkshit because Veeky Forums kiddies told you to do it Would you jump off a skyscraper if I told you to do it?

If fake, it's the best bait in a while.

hahaha.... I got a truck load now. It's now corrected at about 0.00105 eth... it could dip a bit more depending on how many more nubs panic. But i aint chancin it decided to increase my stack now. On the rebound i should double my gain at least before the break out money could never be this easy lol they are giving it away fucking feast. I was quiet while the fud was going on waiting for it to lower lol..

Anybody who goes all in is an idiot. You can make a lot and you can also lose everything and what then?

I have about 10k that I trade with but I never put more than 2k on a single trade cause when shit goes wrong you need to suddenly make a lot back just to break even

see yall at the ath, then ill be selling to more nubs lmao c ya at ath.

>etheriun and shieet.
Lol the first sentence gave it away.

Noobs don't understand that when something is being shilled here, it's time to sell, not buy

hahahahaha lmao

Exactly, now is perfect buying time lol. Look how the fud has already slowing down... whales are feasting.

>bought weeks ago
>still at 3x my money
>still not selling

Fucking kek idiot thanks for the money

this is a troll you god dam retards

lmao thanks for your cheap link... a moment of silence for anyone who sells now lol

Fuck you I tell my bank about you guys seriously

>etheriun
>pay like fucking $15 for that
>pay another $15 for the transaction. But I'm like ahhh
>3 days later and I sold all LINK
>this board its so shit
>Just sending my bitcoins back to coinbase

>Buys high, sells low
Welcome to Veeky Forums you're definitely one of us.

lol this is turning out to be a pump setup

Learn to HODL faggot

I've been holding LTC and XMR for over 3 weeks now and I'm still confident they will go back up at some point. Look at ZEC, it was dead for almost a month and was stagnant below $200 then suddenly went back to $350+ just last week... same with ETH few months ago, remained stagnant below $300 for a few weeks after reaching an ATH then suddenly went back up again above $370 like nothing happened...

The whales always go back to their spot. Always remember you only lose money if you SELL.

You're doing the right thing. Just hold a bitcoin and do some research. That is real research. Take your time, going to take weeks, Learn about the blockchain tech, read the bitcoin white paper. Read about various coins that interest you and monitor them. follow ICO's from the very start.

Then, if you think you can make it, go into trading. It is easy money, if you're smart. You have done the most stupid thing possible, went in without having a fucking clue. People tell you it's going to go up and you just blindly believe?
As a matter of fact link is going to go up, but it will have it's dipe. BTC has went down to 3k this month down from nearly 5k. That's more than your loss. But look it's back at 4300-4400.

Thanks will take my time now but also avoid this board