You spends HOURS on forums like Veeky Forums and REDDIT asking for a form CHECK for your SUB 4 PLATE DEADLIFT

You spends HOURS on forums like Veeky Forums and REDDIT asking for a form CHECK for your SUB 4 PLATE DEADLIFT

Meanwhile, CHAD goes into the GYM and pulls SEVEN HUNDRED POUNDS (700lb) (317.5kg) with WHATEVER form he WANTS to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvZIjq_SKxA
youtube.com/watch?v=F8footxl2S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

d'aww, haack is so cute
i just wanna ruffle his hair and slap his butt

Calling John Haack a chad is questionable desu, dude has a weak face and is kinda autistic.

tiny legs are all I see

3 months into SS confirmed

his legs look normal sized...

r9k pls go

>Reddit
Go home faggot

How come you know who he is?

i let him lick my buthole last night

He means his legs are short fucktard

>roids
>short legs
>long arms

Deadlift win

he's using nose torque, who the fuck cares
he's going to have a heart attack sooner or later just to chase numbers he can't actually reach normally

>nose torque
wat?

sniffing ammonia crystals before a set

Wat

Some of us actually do a sport.
>inb4 """""sport"""""

Actually, he's going to compete at IPF Worlds this June and most likely win his class in 83, maybe setting a record or two.
Stay mad that Haack is an actual world-class athlete (albeit in an amateur sport, but an athlete nonetheless) while you're a useless lump of shit.

Yeah, but I thought /plg/ stayed in /plg/, why're you browsing the catalog?

I don't think I've ever heard anybody call that cheating before ever

his legs aren't short either

Sometimes I pop into threads to call people twinks or shit on normies.

>dropping the weight

He didn't deadlift seven hundred, he didn't even finish the rep. This is as bad as half repping a squat and bragging about how much you lifted.

>b8

it increases your adrenaline/gets you ramped the fuck up

it may not be 'cheating' but it sure as hell isn't able to be replicated without using sniffing salts, so whats the point?

pussy bitch wears a fking belt.
>i can deadlift 275lb

He literally half repped. It's not bait at all.

Veeky Forums is either filled with idiots or great trolls. Vast majority of Veeky Forums isn't good at much, so I'm guessing it's the former

Still a half rep.

You sound like gym staff that was told it was bad for the bar and doesn't know it's really just to keep noise down

You sound like a rookie, too. How much can you deadlift? Half rep or not?

It is still in fact ILLEGAL and a NO LIFT in the EYE PEE EFF Aaron, it might not be in whatever LOLFED you're mucking around in, but us POWERLIFTERS (that is members of an IPF affiliate) know that in fact dropping the bar does NOT count as a completed lift.

They're pretty short compared to mine unless I'm fucking blind

maybe you just have long legs, user. those legs look well proportioned compared to the rest of his body

you're getting thrown off by the long shorts he's wearing

Except he literally has deadlifted 700+ in a meet and made it a legal lift.

But he still has ZERO (0) squats to IPF standardized depth as judged by an IPF official, in a meet and is therefore irrelevant

Belt sits right at my hipbones

Yes, I know it was a shitty pull

youtube.com/watch?v=LvZIjq_SKxA

Wait a couple of months when he competes in the IPF worlds then.

>implying he won't either bomb his squats again or fail a drug test

That's cool. Too bad the posted video was a half rep.

How the fuck do you half rep a deadlift? Either you lift it or you don't.

>arching back that hard

I admire the smoothness, but shouldn't his hips of been WAY lower at the start of the lift?
Isn't he removing his hips and legs pretty much entirely in that position?

It's a pull, not a squat

Are you retarded?

I'm aware. I was just commenting on his form.
Unless this is meant to be some alternative form of deadlift exclusively for the back?

A deadlift has no negative you autistic faggot.

Eddie Hall's hips are at the exact same angle when he breaks the ground...

Starting hip position is based entirely off of proportions.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8footxl2S4 hows my form on bench it my max

You have like zero leg drive, putting a lot of stress on back and hams

>Isn't he removing his hips and legs pretty much entirely in that position?

no

he is in a very shallow squat at the start, very open knee angle. this is a mechanically strong position for the quads which is why he is so fast off the florr

fucking tore his shins open.

Hope to god he fails a drug test. He claims full-natty on his reddit AMA and even says something like "people at my weight limit probably aren't on roids." Really fucks over people who want to know what is actually achievable naturally.

tfw not haack

at least I can lift at madtown this summer

who's excited for haack vs gibbs?

who you got?

He fat

Why is his back so rounded?

Are you? You only keep your hands on the bar for safety.

yeah you almost good morninged that instead of a dl.

Why isn't he wearing long socks?

because he is not a pussy faggot?

You'd have to ask him.

But some deadlift bars are so aggressively knurled that they tend to catch on long socks if you're wearing them. Is that better or worse than them scraping the shin? Depends.

It's allowed in olympic weightlifting too. Note - caffeine is not. How many times do you think you have cheated in your life before?

Caffeine is.

It was briefly on the banlist, but only at dosages you couldn't reach without doing some pretty excessive caffeine loading.

Prove it.

Fuckin' Zangief