Tfw I would rather plow pic related than any girl my age and she's like 3 decades older

>Tfw I would rather plow pic related than any girl my age and she's like 3 decades older

Veeky Forums told me women get worse with age

Lol op I can relate too. I was plowing your mom last night and she was 3 decades older

I heard some lunatic had dug up a graveyard recently

No one gives a fuck about your photoshopped waifu. Fuck off back to /tv/ you autist.

>Veeky Forums told me women get worse with age

Most women don't take care of themselves. Most women give up in their late 20s. It's just sad. They don't eat right, they don't get enough sleep, and they aren't working out enough (if at all). Most women will work their 9 to 5, drive home, warm up a TV dinner, and watch Netflix until midnight. This crappy, sedentary lifestyle takes a toll on the female body. Heck, it's just as bad for men.

People that don't take care of themselves will age terribly.

What?

My mom is dead. For you to fuck her, you'd have to dig up her course.

I killed her with my long fucking cock

Also, consider this:
>date cute Colombian girl in college
>she introduces me to her parents
>I meet her 9/10 MILF mother
>she was actually more attractive than her daughter. holy shit
>she was in her mid 40s
>I was actually awash in envy at the man who got to fuck and impregnate this woman
>In the most awkward, autistic way possible, I asked her how she managed to look so fit and attractive at her age
>her answer: "We Colombian women take care of ourselves before we take care of others."

This woman took the time out of her day to go to the gym, prepare the best meals, and preen herself before taking care of her own children. This woman understood *time management*.

The average person is terrible in managing their own time. How they end up getting fat and sloppy is of no surprise.

Now now, you don't need to lie about the size of your small weenie on the Internet. We know it's small and that's fine.

>falling for the makeup and photoshop
Kek. They filtered that shit to make her look 3 decades younger. Find a pic of her sans professional photography, makeup and especially photoshop and I promise you she's worse than 90% of girls your age.

I will say this though: she's in shape for a woman her age, or any age. I give her credit for that.

Videos don't lie. She's sexy as fuck in the new x files.

>not thinking left is best

This woman is good-looking in all 3 photos, would probably be best if she didn't use makeup at all and undid whatever damage she has done to herself.

Also, Scully is a goddess, you're literally gay if you would not plow that.

>2016
>not prefering mature MILFS instead of idiotic sluts of our age

What are you? Some kind of pleb?

with a little tan (not orange shit, a small sun tan), some creams she would look perfect even without make up (implying she isn't 9/10 without make up)

>The average person is terrible in managing their own time.
dumb college people, because any person that ever studied and worked has to know this

dude what is this bluepill cuckoldry
man up you fucking faggot

>idiotic sluts of our age

utter truth

Dude most women stop acting like girls at like maybe 27 or 30 when they start realizing they can't score 6'2", handsome surgeons that would sweep them off their feet.

Women become useless after 20 actually

>you're literally gay if you would not plow that.

Now user, this is Veeky Forums

Videos lie constantly.

Same lighting, same angles, different post-production.

She's sexy as fuck because 20+ people are paid to make her look sexy as fuck.

>Latinas
>attractive
Go back to Mexico, Juan

Our generation of women are totally fucked. At least in the West.

>>not thinking left is best

Hey Reddit!

Homo detected

Not him but I'm black and love latina women. I'd marry one if I didn't hear so many stories about them cutting off their husband's cocks.

is this real life?
those girls dont even exist

not by you they aren't!
ayyy
fuckin loser

why do all mexicans unironically look like beans then

Don't EVER fucking reply to me again.

>tfw you're too ugly to bang any of these girls and no amount of lifting (realistically) will change that.

Should I just fall for the steroid meme guys?

i'll take the one on the right

same thoughts

This is a huge part of it, people get complacent, especially after having kids. I think popular parenting styles in the US re very time-demanding, not only does the mother have less time for herself the kids don't get to practice independent skills.

>"We Colombian women take care of ourselves before we take care of others."

>"Thats why its a shithole"

Only answer

It's the face. A woman's face makes her 100 x better than if she had the same body and a shit face.

A good face and an average body is better than any amount of dieting tanning and exercise.

Holy hoverhand, Batman.

Judging by how white women get along with each other, I bet these chicks would literally kill each other if one laid a finger on the other.

Ever been there you worthless piece of shit? Fuck I could beat the shit out of you so easily if I wanted to.

>butthurt beaner detected

build that wall trump

>Ever been there you worthless piece of shit? Fuck I could beat the shit out of you so easily if I wanted to.

And you wonder why I call it a shithole you little beaner?

Idgaf about how she looks.
She's mentally ill if she chose a fugly shitskinned Pajeet to be her hubby.

Spotted the jelly young women. Mad she looks better at 50 than you ever will?

Latin women get with ugly hyper masculine looking men all the time. A lot of women don't like the girly looking men that are posted on Veeky Forums with estrogen ridden faces.

Cuban mom

i could hold you at arms length like a small child and there's nothing you could do about it. stay mad.

Any tips for getting with white women?
Preferably ones who arent unbearable to be around
Dont really like any other ethnicity than caucasian

Isn't that the case for everyone?

Stay away from white women if you're not white.

I am white...

;)

>Trump wants to deport THIS
woah...

She's still sexy as hell you faggots

>redheaded MILF
My fucking kryptonite

lol salty cracker. you're about to GET IT in a few decades. Just wait and see

Stop talking and mow the lawn jose.

had a mad boy boner watching x files when i was young

jesus christ though Gillian, lay off the fucking botox

what did you do to your face

this

they do

you are cherrypicking

Scully is cute. CUTE!

Young women belong in the trash desu

are you an ufo ?

Why are your standards so low

Dammit, I laughed at that. That's super cute and wtf all at the same time.

Did David and Gillian bone?

Yup they would latinas are agressive and crazy as fuck

>thats why i married an asian

> we call ourselves the rice and beans family

No white women are trash

All of them are annoying

>all these virgins who don't know how gross women over 25 are

You'll learn the truth as soon as you see their grotesque bodies, their leathery skin and cellulite.

itt: pedophiles

Fuck off pedo.

pretty much this

>16-year-old girl
>pedo

lol

not true. i find your moms pussy very useful.