Can we have a thread about this guy? What the fuck did he do exactly? How do I into Captain America mode?

Can we have a thread about this guy? What the fuck did he do exactly? How do I into Captain America mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/chris-evans-captain-america-training-plan.html
youtu.be/oEDq548hCi0
healthyceleb.com/chris-evans-height-weight-body-statistics/10717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superhuman serum ain't natty

Ask /fraud/

Actors generally have a team of professionals to prepare them for roles. They don't show up to planet fitness to do their 5x5

>Ok, Chris, for this scene we want you to FLEX

FUck me, those pec boobs... I want to put my face on them

10/10 perfect Veeky Forums physique

A lot of what he did is in line with Veeky Forums teachings

bodybuilding.com/fun/chris-evans-captain-america-training-plan.html

It's nothing more than a brosplit. Though, it's a daily multi-hour session with perfect diet and surely some fraudulent materials.

Evans is my goal body, but we all know who the goal face is.

Bullshit why doesn't my hair look like that when I wear it that way.

>Them dreamy green eyes
I actually think they both have decent faces

Because you don't have a team of highly trained makeup artists do your hair

He looks like a lean, evil patton oswalt.

Yeah but he has that rustic asthetic. Evans is too clean.

i suffer from the same curse than him, i don't have any forearms compared to my upper arm

Legit. I'm into that (bf has long hair and has been described as scruffy). But, I can appreciate both faces.

its genetics, i have my hair like that if i cut it in the middle

Mirin

lmfao >>>/fraud/

Thor's better.

i can't tell white people appart, are these two different actors or a progress picture

>genuinely asking

>bodybuilding.com/fun/chris-evans-captain-america-training-plan.html
these never give the actual routine he used tho. notice is says
> Here's a workout schedule that can help you get the superhero physique you so badly want.
instead of directly confirming this is what he did

Have roids managed by a professional, a personal dietician, trainer and nothing else to do but train

Because he's a fraud.

exactly

I work in the film industry, and hair is the biggest joke in the vanity department - your mom or sister could do exactly what these "highly trained professionals" do

and they make bank

>In the middle of roiding for a role

>off season (no contract)

We all know that Black Panther is the most aesthetic.

Fucking curlfags

Literally most jobs.
Networking is everything

>How do I into Captain America mode?
Trade in natty card for super soldier serum

This.

I came so hard at this scene I don't care how little sense it made

Imagine not being a wageslave and having it be your job to get fit.

Imagine not having to be arsed with a food budget or meal prep because you have professionals for that.

Imagine not having to be arsed with coming up with a routine because you have professionals for that.

This is why actors are able to look great for certain roles and do it in less time than it takes your average Veeky Forumsizen.

Also, I am sure at least some of them juice to help the process along. They generally have deadlines and whatnot, so I can't see how it doesn't happen at least some of the time.

I know its a superhero movie but literally everyone in the movie looks like a perfect specimen of human bean

Fuck off jungle monkey

My whole theater laughed at this.

same it was pretty funny but idk how it made the entire theater laugh as much as they did

isn't there a /fraud/ general floating around somewhere here?

If a girl like Jenny Slate can fuck Captain American, is there hope for us bros? Jenny Slate isn't the most attractive or fit woman but she is very funny. Is the sense of humor all that matters?
Or is Chris Evans just doing a "She's all that" bet with his buds?

mine too

after the falcon/bucky interaction, that was just perfect

HE SAT ON HIS ASS, EATING PIZZA

I can see why, as he has the HEIGHT, the FACE, and the FRAME

lol

Jared Leto's retard brother.

>not going to empty sessions during the day

It's like you enjoy throwing money away.

Literally THIS. You spend HOURS every day at the GYM, while Steve just eats pizza and takes SUPER SOLDIER SERUM.

Dude his forearms are massive

I wanna punch her in the mouth for selling out to Satan's a.. I mean ATT.

I wonder how many takes it took to get their looks *just right*.

Is it steroids?

You'd have to be a pretty shitty actor if it took you more than one take for that

Both of these people make my pee pee feel good

youtu.be/oEDq548hCi0
>Based Chris Evans on Crossfit.

How much would I have to weight at 6 ft to have similar muscle mass? At which bf %?

Capeshit plebs need to kill themselves, you're such immature retards that you don't even realize that this guy is on roids

healthyceleb.com/chris-evans-height-weight-body-statistics/10717

He's natty, bro.

why do people roid?
cuz they wanna look like those who are natty built

now everyone who's cut /must/ be on some gear

FFS

just like the traps who wanna look like a natty grill, they can't so they estro and t-block

Nigga Chris is definitely on roids. If you dont think so you're retarded.

6 foot 194 pounds? surely more than that

Paul Rudd is the underrated qt of the MCU

Yeah just like this guy right?

he prolly just has rly low bf, and no legs

This is Cap's ex-gf though. Evans probably lost a bet.

Personal trainer, nutritionist, life coach, and a Dr to administer proper doses of the finest human grade anabolics on the planet. Also the rocky IV soundtrack and a Dwayne Johnson poster for extra motivation.

Captain America starter kit.

Flame on!!!

>suicide grip

dropped

Capt has the best friends

Can you imagine how fun and satisfying it'd be to be in that position? For a good few months preparing for a role, all your food is prepared for you professionally, get a huge ass gym to yourself with a trainer who knows their shit while you inject the best roids you can get up your ass

literally the dream

It is, I don't know why actors are lazy fuckers and stop mantaining their physique after the movie is done. Like what the fuck? I know they're rich and they probably don't care, but I would give my right testicle for this life.

Flexing biceps under extreme stress. Enjoy your muscle tear.

evans isn't 6'0, he's 5'10 tops, so 194lbs probably is right

he said shooting that part he was lifting all day getting dat pump.

How long is one cycle

Evans is supposed to be clean though. It shows the era he's from really well

Shouldn't the helicopter have flown away the moment he let go with his hand holding onto the rail at the tower? even if it's just for a short moment. I mean it's not like the chopper isn't trying to get away or sth?

He actually did tear his bicep during this scene. The helicopter was suspended by a crane but pulling on it was too easy and didn't look realistic so he asked the crane operator to pull it back a little bit, which tore his bicep lol. Made a good shot but should've pulled more with his lats

360° but depends on the circumference really senpai

Nah, it didn't have enough momentum to just launch away in that short a time. If it was connected to a massive rubber band or something then sure but choppers don't work like that

>functionalstrength.gif

It's so obvious what a fucking douche he is

Sure,they need to tilt first and all that shit. Totally forgot about that

the guy's notoriously insecure about himself though

>going to empty sessions during the day

It's like you're a NEET faggot.

Lmao, Chris kekking at crossfit while Jimmy sings it praises. Pretty funny

One of us...

One of us...

If evans is 5'10" than Downey is like 5'5"

elbow flexion
elbow extension

whoa! we really should all start flexing our elbows

He seems cool as fuck to me

Winter Soldier and Civil War are fucking awesome. The way Cap is portrayed during his fighting scenes is just awe inspiring. It's vicious and brutal and looks fucking intense. I'm never gonna reach his level obviously because he's a fake character but since I train muay thai I hope I can some day knee some fucker across the room. Power cleans and deadlifts help too.

Yeah when GSP was fighting him it was badass too

I agree, my love

I'd be jelly if he fucked her, but I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be the best celeb sex tape of all time. He'd turn her cutesy little ass into a primal fuck-machine.

Jesus that sounds painful

back to Veeky Forums nerd
only meatheads aloud here