Blockfolio Time!

Blockfolio Time!

Putting 100k+ in salt ,gg mate , I don't love $ either

Bice LARP, I refuse to believe someone would build a portfolio that retarded

psst, send me 0.04 BTC, it'll get you 10x SALT gains due to karma

1HCRSXhSUfLSJ39Zst9utw6AHYB26TUDNa

Why are they all red?

because reasons

because one fucker with 200 btc sold 200 btc and little braindead schmucks followed his lead. Emotional traders that are better off buying bonds...

Nigger, I bought SALT @ $0.25 you amateur

Master race reporting in

Except your portfolio is at 30k now and is about to drop another half.

Up $60k in the last 8 days

Forgot image

What'd you buy?

>balls deep in WTC at $1,
>ELIX at $0.016
>ARK at $0.40

Those are literally the exact same things I was in, only I had just 500$ in them total and sold very early. guessing you're in ODN now?

Hmmm. I might consider it.

a-user will you spot me 500 out of your bountiful stash, I've only managed to buy 500 and i want to make nice gains on the 16th pls. help me enter the scrub 1k tier.

0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

500 on what?

500 on THIS GREEN ID NIGGA
0xb7F38338b5eeD5f7454067f3cB335C784E9f995c

Link desu, sensei.

>EQT
Wow been a while since I've seen another EquiTrader hodler here. EquiT has been acquired by Alexa Co. in Singapore.

I hodl it since ICO

Started with 205 eur yesterday. I'm actually happy. Going for the 1k dream at the end of the month, any tips?

Yes, buy high sell low

I've been falling for shills and Veeky Forums memes all week. Am I going to be ok lads?

Same here although I have already spent some of it when it reached $1. It's going to be a very long hodl but definitely we're gonna make it.

You have Neo, so its not completely hopeless...but make sure you're quick to take profits on your shitcoins before biz dumps on you like they did on link

Yes - NEO is my safety. If I didn't have that I wouldn't have been so reckless over the last week.

>NEO, LINK, ODN

You're going to be just fine.

Just a bab trader here, made a shitload off elix and some off odn but the link drop is hurting me psychologically at least.