Be high test

>be high test
>go to gym
>see this
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHb2D9UVYc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oi! you fookin slag! pull yer knickers up, it smells like fookin fishmonger in ere!

> be high test
> go to gym
> see this
What do?

not fat enough. pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHb2D9UVYc0

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

take a picture apparently

we have to go higher

>wave frantically to get her attention
>tell her that her britches are falling down
>wish her a good day
>continue on with workout

>tfw high test
>have to check out every single good looking girl on the street
>always touching and kissing my gf
>always horny
>takes me forever to cum

Why must I be cursed fit?

> be high test
> go to park
> see this
Wut do?

Be at at pool , see this, what do

ask them which direction the horse races are

>homegym masterrace

Run up behind her with your raging cock on your hand, pull down her ahorts and lift her up in one clean stroke, slide into her steaming hot, sweaty snatch and pound her senseless while you finish er run fot her. Nut like a boss and run before the cops get there.

See above

Kekled

Jesus fucking christ

Eat pizza

>be high test
>go to Catalonia
>see this

What do?

Either shopped or implants/injections

Butt implants are becoming very fucking popular now. Bitches wont need to work out or even be blessed with genetics they can just pay for everything

>man hands.

>man garb

because its a man

does it matter? nice ass

prove it faggot

>bull fighting
>too much of a pussy to fight men.

Fighting only creates hatred.

Embrace each other in love, brother.

>Catalonia

Catalonians are full queers. He might let you have a go at him.

give them all some aromasin

Run next to her and drop my pants so half my dick is out

I'd politely inform her that if she wants to get the most out of the stationary bike, she needs to use the pedals.

Pull her pants all the way down so she'd trip and fall, then proceed to have forceful sex with her
Not rape, She'd like it

be high test, open ice cream, see this
What do?

put penor in the cream

You're bulking right now.
You might as well cut.
Cut into those ass cream buns with your dick.

the famous dat ass dough, my favorite flavor

Leave

Do the unspeakable

high test general?

brehs

Fuckin kek

>chocolate ice cream

>*teleports behind her*
>excuse me fair maiden, it seems that by mistake your delicate features have been exposed
>*cover her up with my trenchcoat and avert my male gaze until she has time to make herself decent*
>you dont have to explain yourself, but you do have to eat this.
>*offer a bowl of eggs from my trenchcoat*
>goodday madame *tips fedora, teleports away*

>be high test
>go to watch Zootopia
>see this
Wat do?

Breh

> be high test
> come home
> hungry
> check kitchen
> see this
Wot do?

"im gonna go play counter strike, thanks though"

underrated

kek

>man fighting
>too much pussy to fight a 1600 pounds enraged animal

>Not beheading it with your katana as it charges

Only proper response.

marry her

They look like they're supposedly hot but I don't find them attractive or good looking at all. In fact they look kind of fucking ugly despite having an "ideal" body with those six packs and toned bodies. Looks like they should put on some bodyfat to smooth them out a bit but I'm a guy so I really don't understand male attractiveness.

Do women find those three attractive on average? Or do they like this (pic related) more?

I think this (pic related) looks better, it's more.. idk, aesthetically pleasing? As in he doesn't look like a dried up raisin if you get what I'm trying to say.

this was painful to read

You are into built fat guys. That's ok, but you are not into sculpted physiques and are probably not in the right place on a board which celebrates primarily bodybuilding

kek you autistic faggot, they obviously love more those 20 years old with low body fat and chiseled abs than a 30 something year old who is bald and doesn't even have abs.

>be high test
>go to baseball match
>see this
What do?

>be low test
>go to mall
>see this
What do?

did she forget her pants at home?

Veeky Forums is beta as fuck lately, doing anything just to get pussy...

>lately

Those black guys had the perfect opportunity.

kek, trips of truth provide the answer once again

This the best ass I have seen ever on Veeky Forums

>tfw low test but dem legs

Secretly recorded her and post it in "creep" threads while fighting for pedophile rights

Is that the Columbia mall?

>built fat guys
People would consider him fat in the movie XXX?
Heavy sure, he looks like his steps could be heavy, but fat? I mean if you're not trolling I'm surprised.

Wouldn't really say I'm "into" built fat guys either. Thinking about starting to get off my fat ass and start working out, his body type seems about what I'd be comfortable with as an end goal (that I'll probably be too lazy to reach). Just curious.

I meant the body type more, not so much /him/ specifically. More well rounded I suppose vs all muscle & zero fat.

Here's the rock as another example. He's muscly as hell but doesn't look like a shriveled raisin.

The Rock vs those three guys.
Which body type is more appealing to women in general? Raisin or simply STRONK?

Yes, he is fat.

You are fat

Rock is pretty ugly and fat on this pic. He is freak, btw, and yes - women prefer those 3 beautie bois, not fat ugly dildos.

Guy "looking strong" is a fat/gay meme.
This is what women like, period.
But you also have to consider that they don't give that much fucks about body; you will never see girl in a relationship with a guy because "he has a nice body" as long as you're not too fat or too skinny; but even in that cases they have other priorities.

Fuck you.

stop looking in the mirror and return to swimming

Cringe.

that's what she did when you showed up?

Women don't necessarily like ripped men. Young teens, sure, but women? Not so much. Not in my experience.

My gf for example took the piss out of me for dieting and thought it was strange that I wanted to 'get smaller.' I got far more complements from her and her friends when I was hyuge than I did whenI cut down, and I only cut 12lbs.

Whenever we go to sleep my gf strokes my quads and usually wraps a hand around my upper arms and squeezes. Everything she's ever told me is geared much more toward a big, strong guy than a low bf one who has abs.

This is echoed in the sex I've had wherein my gf and girls before her have always wanted me to hold them down, grab them, throw them around and generally use the strength they think you have from your appearance.

This was rarely ever the case when I was younger and used to swim and was small but lean.

Just my two cents.

I like tattoos but that dude's choices are barely a step above a heart with an arrow and mom written on it, an anchor and some fucking barbed wire. nice physoo though

Yeah I get this as well.
You can be lean and look sexy, but you can definitely be bigger and look fucking solid. Which also turns some women on.
It all comes down to the preference of the woman. Some like abs, some like big arms.
Just like some of us like cardio bunny bodies, while others swear by the high test meme and worship thighs and hips.

Your plain ol wrong m8 if you think women don't go out with guys because of how they look

See fella the key here isn't to be small and lean or just big with bodyfat

>They key is to be big af AND be lean af
>This way girls mire your size, and oogle at the definition at the same time

eat the fuck out of her.

Taking forever to cum and having to check out every girl are signs of high estro man. I hope youre trollin.

This is definitely true, but only possible with juice or many years of lifting. For most recreational lifters who've been at it a few years I think you'll do better off gains wise, strength wise and with grills if you concentrate on eating and getting big and ignore cutting for as long as you possibly can.

The most difficult part being that you need to keep your bf reasonable so you dont transition into a deluded fatty who thinks he's built.

BREH

Women seem to be into guys with dadbod apparently
Maybe they just have mombod

My natural t levels are 950ng/dl and even on roids I have never done that, kill yourself

because there are no female matadores.

>Catalonia
Corridas are forbidden in Catalonia.

>and even on roids I have never checked out or kissed a girl
I got news for you

Go outside bro. This is how women dress now.

Unless you are in the UK. Weather is too shitty there.

>be whatever test
>go to the beach
>see this
What do?

give her the ol' natty lickaroo

>Be in the backwoods of Indiana on a chilly spring morning
>fat redhead leans against an electrical wire and moons me
>'ALL WE IS SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON' starts playing

Muh

>good boy points

Please no it hurts Muh

lmao you're attempting to have a conversation about what women want in Veeky Forums?

retard nobody here gets pussy

Not /b/ breh.

she always makes me feel sad b/c I know I'll never have her or someone like her

make love, impregnate, cuddle