Spices are great, but what are Veeky Forums approved sauces?

Spices are great, but what are Veeky Forums approved sauces?

Salsa on everything.

>Letting the shit in the air get into your sauces
Fucking yikes all belong in the garbage now.

Im weird. Only sauces i like are hot sauce, and spicy salsa. I dont like creams or condiments on anything. I dont put ketchup on anything. I eat salad without dressing. I dont like melty cheese. I can eat cheese by itself but once its all melty i just find it gross. i guess its the texture.

>I eat salad without dressing
You have no idea how many looks I get when I do this. Now I never eat salad unless im alone at home.

>user your taters look dry have some ket-
N-n-no Im fine thank you.

Salsa, hot sauce, relish

ya people always comment on it. i dont really care i just dont understand why people freak out. I actually like the taste of salad and dont want to smother it in a different flavor. The only condiment ill ever use besides hotsauce is mustard on a very rare occasion. Sometimes i like it with soft pretzels but not usually.

Getting chicken nuggets and then saying no sauce. People look at you like youre an alien.

I like turmeric. It makes me feel like my insides are on fire. Makes cumming feel extra good. I take a turmeric supplement every day, and add curry powder to my eggs in the morning.

Exactly especially when youre watching what you eat they give you shit for it. I would think asking for any sauce is a way of saying "hey i dont like your food pls let me JUST it to my preference" unless it is a specified sauce that goes with it. Like Kelaguen and Fenadene. Drop regular mustard and go with Dijon man that shit is ace.

>Be spic
>have great homemade spicy spices
>my aunt send me a glass of my favorite dip
>Tree Chile, with peanuts and a lot of fat
>i am on a cut

Fuck my shit up

You mean Tres Chile? With peanuts? Pls post pics for bulking research.

Mayo on everything.. Olive oil on everything, ketchup, so much ketchup

Turmeric isn't a fucking sauce you fucking faggot fuck you asshole bitch dick dog shit

What are the best sauces for cutting?

I only really use salad dressing as a sauce. I dice and mix my chicken into my salad for lunch. I usually go with an olive oil/vinaigrette mix but I recently bought a cilantro avocado cream sauce that's pretty good. Just measure your dressing and learn to enjoy salads that aren't smothered in sauce.

tzatziki sauce, especially homemade.

mustard and hot sauce, that is all.

Pajeet pls calm down. He's white so he doesn't know anything about spices/sauces or making food taste good.

Meant to reply to you.
I said homemade is best because you can use greek yogurt instead of some shitty fucking mayo like some gyro places do.

God damn I love that stuff. I'd lick it off a homeless shelters toilet

I proudly eat my salad without dressing. It's as simple as making something that fucking tastes good enough to not need drowning in ranch.

I love chili powders and crushed red pepper. Frank's is also god tier when you feel like being lazy.

oyster sauce

Mind telling me your recipe?

also interested

pic related is a great starting point

Not him, but it's literally greek yogurt, cucumbers, lemon juice, garlic and salt. You can add oil if you want.

I'm him, I add red wine vinegar but that's optional.

Tzatziki is so easy to make and so amazing.

Anything with Cilantro.

SEE-LAN-TRO BABY!

Nah he meant tree fiddy

Turmeric is the best

Kill yourself.

What's wrong with balsamic vinaigrette? Has like 30 calories.

Hummus as 'sauce' = best

Cinnamon is god tier

Salad sauce: Mix half an onion and a teaspoon curry with 1-2 teaspoon lemon juice. Add pepper and salt if you like. Add 2-3 tablespoons yoghurt and put in your salad.

>eating vinegar in any way, shape, or form
Fucking disgusting

Cashew sauce. Extra fats and proteins for mah bulk

>No mint
Shameful desu

I've never had Cinnamon Sauce. Sounds like something a retard that can't read would like.

mustard and hot sauce. zero calories

I eat too much ketchup, just fucking fuckloads of it. I can stay away from it on a cut but then it starts again. Also mustard on a meat and that's pretty much it.
Btw dressing just ruin a good salad. Just add olives and marinated garlic cloves.

Classical marinara or whatever sauce I make from tomatoes, garlic and available fresh herbs, if you're not autistic about carbs 2 tbs of mustard + 1tbs honey with a sprinkle of lemon juice makes a great sauce for any meat. Grainy mustard with lemon juice and a little olive oil makes the best salad dressing imo.

Balsamic, motherfucker.

mustard

or mashed tomatoes with salt, peppers & basilicum

For salad just do some olive oil, vinegar and salt. Old school and fantastic. (Americans still think its weird) "Where the ranch!"

horseradish mustard is #1
Soy sauce
sriracha
hfcs free ketchup